Table Makers

Re: [REQ] Captain of Industry

Post by BabyGroot »

josh2tk89 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:24 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:10 am
I am waiting for your answer.!!
I just refunded the game assuming your table works. You should ask the others instead.
Why don't you try like in my video?
I want to see what you say where the original version and the game crack code surgery. so please show me the opcode of your original version.

josh2tk89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by josh2tk89 »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:49 am
I want to see what you say where the original version and the game crack code surgery. so please show me the opcode of your original version.
I did follow as in the video. It did not work. I can't show you anything now as I already said that I had just refunded the game. I am only assuming the code might be different from the steam and pirate version. Who knows. Who knows it might work or not. Because it also happened to me before in some other game. That game works for pirate version but not for steam. Not all pirate and steam version is 100% compatible. You're the table maker you should know this stuff.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

josh2tk89 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:28 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:49 am
I did follow as in the video. It did not work. I can't show you anything now as I already said that I had just refunded the game. I am only assuming the code might be different from the steam and pirate version. Who knows. Who knows it might work or not. Because it also happened to me before in some other game. That game works for pirate version but not for steam. Not all pirate and steam version is 100% compatible. You're the table maker you should know this stuff.
I ask you to screenshot the opcode of the Steam game, i want to see if opcode is surgical or not.

Kilnham
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kilnham »

BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:17 pm
Kerus wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:13 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:58 am
It doesn't work. My version is latest 0.4.3.
can you explain, what can not work?
It seems that standart and supported edidition are two different builds. I don’t think many owners of a legal copy bought a supported edition for fountains and gold statues. Your table works even on version 0.4.2 Supported Edition

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Kilnham wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:58 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:17 pm
Kerus wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:13 pm

It doesn't work. My version is latest 0.4.3.
can you explain, what can not work?
It seems that standart and supported edidition are two different builds. I don’t think many owners of a legal copy bought a supported edition for fountains and gold statues. Your table works even on version 0.4.2 Supported Edition
test again CT for version 0.4.4 Here

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:57 am
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:46 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:27 pm
download again CT EA 0.4.3 / 8914222 / 10 June 2022 REV3 [INJECTION] + Video Here
  • Added :
  • Battle Simulator
I downloaded the REV3 of yours and all the pointers are still "??" The only thing that works is the speed function
try watching the video guide. I hope this guide can help.
I guess that's why your table doesn't work. I'm not using the legit copy. All good tho, im just using dll mod for now

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:20 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:57 am
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:46 pm

I downloaded the REV3 of yours and all the pointers are still "??" The only thing that works is the speed function
try watching the video guide. I hope this guide can help.
I guess that's why your table doesn't work. I'm not using the legit copy. All good tho, im just using dll mod for now
The latest CT is made of steam [not a pirated version].
but if assembly-CSharp.dll is good, just use assembly-CSharp.dll.

maybe my steam version doesn't work, I'll delete it.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:29 am
maybe my steam version doesn't work, I'll delete it.
No, I'm saying your table should work with legit copy not the pirated one. Why would you delete it?? I'm sure there are plenty of people who can use your table. Just because your table does not work with one copy doesnt mean your table is useless..

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

BabyGroot wrote:

Mafi.Core.Buildings.Shipyard.Shipyard:PeekAllCargo+63

is the opcode the same or different?
Please don't get me wrong but I really need to clear some facts here:
the opcodes on e.g "Mafi.Core.Buildings.Shipyard.Shipyard:PeekAllCargo+63" CAN be different for each user even if you have the same version ... that is "normal" for Unity Mono games...

Everyone who makes table for Unity should read this : viewtopic.php?p=182734#p182734

if you want that your table works for every user you should avoid using absolute offsets ( e.g SomeFunction:Method+xx ) and AOBs
you can do most of the stuff from the function prologue ( e.g get the instance on RCX ) or use Lua Mono functions to get the stuff you want.

You can read that stuff in depth in the link I posted, because a longer time ago I criticized a table maker that his table won't work and that discussion escalated pretty quickly ... SunBeam intervened that with his Post that I have linked.

so again : please don't get me wrong, I dont want to attack you in any way, just saying that you are wrong if you think that the opcodes are the same for every machine, it has nothing to do with pirated or not pirated.

andara
Cheater
Cheater

Post by andara »

Hmm

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

ODimm wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:44 am
BabyGroot wrote:

Mafi.Core.Buildings.Shipyard.Shipyard:PeekAllCargo+63

is the opcode the same or different?
Please don't get me wrong but I really need to clear some facts here:
the opcodes on e.g "Mafi.Core.Buildings.Shipyard.Shipyard:PeekAllCargo+63" CAN be different for each user even if you have the same version ... that is "normal" for Unity Mono games...

Everyone who makes table for Unity should read this : viewtopic.php?p=182734#p182734

if you want that your table works for every user you should avoid using absolute offsets ( e.g SomeFunction:Method+xx ) and AOBs
you can do most of the stuff from the function prologue ( e.g get the instance on RCX ) or use Lua Mono functions to get the stuff you want.

You can read that stuff in depth in the link I posted, because a longer time ago I criticized a table maker that his table won't work and that discussion escalated pretty quickly ... SunBeam intervened that with his Post that I have linked.

so again : please don't get me wrong, I dont want to attack you in any way, just saying that you are wrong if you think that the opcodes are the same for every machine, it has nothing to do with pirated or not pirated.
Exactly what you said, I use the injection system + aob + full injection but the script can't be used. I was confused about what made the script not work, that's why I asked whether (Mafi.Core.Buildings.Shipyard.Shipyard:PeekAllCargo+63) is the same or not, if it's different I want to replace it with the screenshot he sentfor

and thanks for the suggestion @ODimm i will try to learn what you say.

PhlyDaily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhlyDaily »

Could anyone get past the file-integrity check while trying to edit the mafi.base or mafi.core files ? Mod is ok, but still being able to edit what one wants at their will is a great idea.

Rusticanon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rusticanon »

use search value that ends with D0 on vehicles transporting the goods you want.
It wont get into negative and all the product would go into your shipyard.

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »