Novice Cheater

Re: [REQ] Captain of Industry

Post by Lubu »

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:10 am
Lubu wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:37 am
Done that, it goes to negative.
"Done that", what? Made a table with a simple highlighted storage inventory editor?
You can change storage to lets say have 1million Iron, or tons of storages connectet with each other and all fileld with Iron. after couple of minutes your Iron goes to negative, while your storage is full with Iron, trucks wont pick them up anymore. there is a Trainer for it but only fast research and Unity works. same problem with the resources.

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

Lubu wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:15 pm
You can change storage to lets say have 1million Iron, or tons of storages connectet with each other and all fileld with Iron. after couple of minutes your Iron goes to negative, while your storage is full with Iron, trucks wont pick them up anymore. there is a Trainer for it but only fast research and Unity works. same problem with the resources.
... That's exactly the point of the post i made.

Hence, why i was asking for some kind of editor table that would just allow for quickly changing numbers on a highlighted storage unit.

Ragoogar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ragoogar »

I figured out the trick around the negative thing. See, I noticed the storage levels on the right is actually the sum of all storages for material in the game. It goes negative because once you edit the values for a single, storage, the sum doesn't add up and once consumed, it becomes negative since the edited value is not changed with the sum.

The trick I found is if after you edited one warehouse to say... store 500000 construction parts, and see that the global storage still shows 250 or something. you can then scan for that value. scan 250 first, then use some construction parts to change it, to like 240. then once you find the values, you also max those to an absurd number as long as it's greater than the one you edited, like 600000. It will never go negative again.

Because now the game considers the global value to 600k, and your 500k warehouse is within that value.

This only works if the global value has not gone into negatives yet, since scanning for those is hard.

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

The item editing is easy, just demolish building and the materials will go to port inventory, just search the values of port in 4 bytes, also, the values of scrapyard are stable and editable. But I couldn't search Unity, Unity is a sum, so you will need to edit the variables that affects the sum. It's like happiness+2, food+2, sum is +4. You need to change the happiness from +2 to +4, search 2 first, then 4, then blablabla. It's an example, but I didn't test it.

I can edit the storage capacity through dnSpy software, but can't pass the game integrity test, it stucks at game startup screen. I think the values are stored and connected in multi places, I can't simply edit one capacity value.
Last edited by Kerus on Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luxcilla
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luxcilla »

You can edit what's inside the truck since the game was updated to read only from storage buildings but don't go too high since all of the excess resources will all go to the shipyard.

You can also edit the input/output for unlimited resources.

PhlyDaily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhlyDaily »

Ragoogar wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:24 pm
I figured out the trick around the negative thing. See, I noticed the storage levels on the right is actually the sum of all storages for material in the game. It goes negative because once you edit the values for a single, storage, the sum doesn't add up and once consumed, it becomes negative since the edited value is not changed with the sum.

The trick I found is if after you edited one warehouse to say... store 500000 construction parts, and see that the global storage still shows 250 or something. you can then scan for that value. scan 250 first, then use some construction parts to change it, to like 240. then once you find the values, you also max those to an absurd number as long as it's greater than the one you edited, like 600000. It will never go negative again.

Because now the game considers the global value to 600k, and your 500k warehouse is within that value.

This only works if the global value has not gone into negatives yet, since scanning for those is hard.
It is preferable and valuable if you could post the step-by-step process on how you achieved it. But if you cannot do so, still a big thank you for trying to help. DLL editing would invariably give Uber control of the game. But getting it to compile with dNspy is really not a piece of cake for me.

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

Just tryin' to get a little bit back on subject tho -

Does Unity complicate something as previously suggested table editor? Highlight a storage building, change the current inventory numbers, so you don't have to do the old 4byte-scan-change-scan tango for EVERY resource/storage building?

PhlyDaily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhlyDaily »

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:15 am
Just tryin' to get a little bit back on subject tho -

Does Unity complicate something as previously suggested table editor? Highlight a storage building, change the current inventory numbers, so you don't have to do the old 4byte-scan-change-scan tango for EVERY resource/storage building?
Meaning ?

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

PhlyDaily wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:10 pm
Meaning ?
What exactly needs elaboration?

PhlyDaily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhlyDaily »

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:11 pm
PhlyDaily wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:10 pm
Meaning ?
What exactly needs elaboration?
Everything. Did not understand what you meant to say. "Does Unity complicate something as previously suggested table editor? Highlight a storage building, change the current inventory numbers, so you don't have to do the old 4byte-scan-change-scan tango for EVERY resource/storage building? "

Tango ? and yes the storage highlight xyz etc has been done. A more fruitful approach would be to edit the dll files e.g, mafi.base, mafi.core etc. That way, the production amounts can be changed and the storage amount can be increased. A lot of other things can be done too.

PhlyDaily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhlyDaily »

I have no idea how to edit or get rid of the red highlighted words. Compilation errors everywhere.

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

PhlyDaily wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:09 pm
Everything. Did not understand what you meant to say. "Does Unity complicate something as previously suggested table editor? Highlight a storage building, change the current inventory numbers, so you don't have to do the old 4byte-scan-change-scan tango for EVERY resource/storage building? "

Tango ? and yes the storage highlight xyz etc has been done. A more fruitful approach would be to edit the dll files e.g, mafi.base, mafi.core etc. That way, the production amounts can be changed and the storage amount can be increased. A lot of other things can be done too.
Right, and while that sounds more fruitful, it also sounds like more work. There's probably just as much as in that, as there would be aproaching the modding support aspect of CoI, to either fix the old cheatmod or even make a new one. Unless it's still not fully implimented yet.

Bear in mind, i say that having no discernible skills in programming or know much more than simple scan-change stuff in CE.
and yes the storage highlight xyz etc has been done.
I'm not seeing it posted anywhere then. I was specifically talking about more of a table, instead of having to individually do scans for every storage unit that needs chaning, every time. Gets tedious quick.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

[ DELETE ]
Last edited by BabyGroot on Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:31 am, edited 12 times in total.

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:58 am

Code: Select all

Game Name 			     : Captain of Industry
Game Process 			     : Captain of Industry.exe
Game Release date		     : 31 May, 2022
CE Version 			     : 7.4
Game Version / Build Id / Date Patch : EA 0.4.3 / 8914222 / 10 June 2022

Check build Id / Date Patches : [Link]

After the game is open, click directly on [Activate] on the cheat table.
Table will auto attach to process Game

Notes
1. I don't know how to play this game, so I just got this option.
2. To not consume resources when building buildings, activate [Instant Build]
Options Cheat Table
  • Speed Game
    • Fast 5x
    • Slow 0.5x
    • NOTE : Active F10 Slow || F11 Fast
  • +++ SCRIPT +++
    • Shipyard Data
  • +++ POINTER +++
    • Shipyard Data
      • Auto Repair Enabled?
      • Cargo Input Paused?
      • Has High Cargo Unload Prio?
      • Fuel Import Priority
      • Fuel Export Priority
      • Cargo Export Priority
      • Ship Repair Import Priority
      • World Cargo Import Priority
      • Total Stored Quantity
      • Fuel Buffer
        • Capacity
        • Export From Percent
        • Cleaning Mode?
      • Construction Manager
        • Instant Build Enabled?
        • Planning Mode Enabled?
      • Settlement Manager
        • Total Housing Capacity
        • Months Of Food
      • Calender
        • Current Date
        • Real Time
        • Ticks Till Next Day

It doesn't work. My version is latest 0.4.3.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Kerus wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:13 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:58 am
It doesn't work. My version is latest 0.4.3.
can you explain, what can not work?