Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Vampire Survivors

Post by Loah26 »

appledog wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:30 pm
Are these changes available in the .rar file you posted a few posts above this. Or would I have to do this myself and edit the main.bundle.js file. Just wondering. Thank you!

How does one activate EX Mode (sixth level)?
I have included the removal of evolutionary restrictions in my latest update.

Regarding the green reaper, I'm not doing that because it's only a hindrance to most people.

It needs to be directly edited and addressed.

Simply replace the file and power it up with PowerUp Selection.

I have extended the PowerUp Selection and edited it to allow for a 6th level.

zufield
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zufield »

And another patch drops!

Carnaxus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Carnaxus »

Does the "Kill All" do massive amounts of damage or does it force-kill without worrying about damage? Asking because I'm trying to use it to kill Death :D

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Carnaxus wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:34 am
I haven't used this in a while, so maybe something has changed, but it didn't kill the reaper for me back then. The way I did it was make myself invincible and then skip time until 30min. After the reaper spawned, I used the level up cheat to boost myself and gain all the weapons I needed to kill him. Zero risk and only took maybe 5min.

Juichiro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juichiro »

what part of the code can i edit the reroll to make it 999?

as always thank you for the cheat.

Agret
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agret »

Back up each of them and replace it.

main.bundle.js
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer

powerUpLang.json
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer\assets\lang

Leveldb(savefolder)
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Vampire_Survivors\Local Storage\leveldb (XXX is your PC's name.)
Leveldb is not in the rar so I just left it alone. The other 2 files I have replaced with the debug version & the lang file. Original files renamed to have .bak on the end of their name.

Launched the game and get to main menu, everything looks normal, says 0.5.0f in the bottom right so version seems okay. I go into my upgrades and refund them, this works and gives me my gold back. I press start game, everything looks normal. Pressing X does not level up, none of the other keys seem to function either.

Edit: Nevermind, I see this version of the script doesn't actually add any debug/cheat menu to the game, it just allows you to upgrade the powerups past their regular limits. Crazy strong upgrades haha

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Carnaxus wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:34 am
Does the "Kill All" do massive amounts of damage or does it force-kill without worrying about damage? Asking because I'm trying to use it to kill Death :D
The Grim Reaper probably can't be defeated.
I would recommend doing it on the Il Molise stage with Poe.

First use I Key to make it invincible, then T button to skip 15 minutes, then Z button to make it the strongest after the reaper gets to your hand
Then leave it for a while and it will beat you on its own.

Juichiro wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:52 am
what part of the code can i edit the reroll to make it 999?

as always thank you for the cheat.
Rerolls is set up with 3 levels so that the first level is 99, the second level is 998, and the third level is 999.

Agret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:14 am

Leveldb is not in the rar so I just left it alone. The other 2 files I have replaced with the debug version & the lang file. Original files renamed to have .bak on the end of their name.

Launched the game and get to main menu, everything looks normal, says 0.5.0f in the bottom right so version seems okay. I go into my upgrades and refund them, this works and gives me my gold back. I press start game, everything looks normal. Pressing X does not level up, none of the other keys seem to function either.

Edit: Nevermind, I see this version of the script doesn't actually add any debug/cheat menu to the game, it just allows you to upgrade the powerups past their regular limits. Crazy strong upgrades haha
I have tried the Public version 0.5.0e and the Beta version 0.5.0f after you pointed out that.
And both were able to use Power-up and Debug mode without any problems.

Juichiro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juichiro »

thanks for the reply @Loah26, i got what youre saying so where in the mainbundle can i edit that to make it happen?

rbc31
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rbc31 »

Newbie here, sorry for my lack of knowledge but is there any way that I can buy all the power ups without installing the menu? If not, how can I only get the power ups with the menu?

altaysevi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by altaysevi »

Loah26 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:13 pm
Vampire survivors have seen big changes in Major updates 0.5.0f

New relic / Major gameplay feature (Arcana) / 1 More level of Banish / 1 New weapon / Inlaid Library Coffin

So I updated main.bundle.js for it.(When versions are close, they are compatible in most cases.)

To access the beta
1: Go to your Steam game library.
2: Right click on "Vampire Survivors", then pick "Properties" - Select "Betas" - In the first dropdown box select "public-beta - Public Beta"
3: Click close and wait for the upload to finish downloading, or restart Steam to try forcing the update.

If you encounter file integrity problems, you can use the following,Vampire Survivors - Properties - LOCAL FILES - Verify integrity of game files
You don't want the game to update? then set the steam to offline mode and set the automatic update setting to start only.

Q.What can do with this file?
Debug mode,Comfortable stats,Enable equip all Weapons and Items(unlock evolution number cap),All power-up products are 100 coins

Minimize the steps...
1. Replace main.bundle.js in renderer folder.(Debug or Normal mode is a preference.)
2. Replace powerUpLang.json in the assets folder.(You may omit it if you wish.)
3. After that, launch the Vampire Survivors,Refund PowerUps at PowerUp Selection once, and start the game.
4. If there is a problem and you want to revert, take out the unedited files from the Unedited folder.

There is a bug that causes inconsistencies if powerups aren't returned temporarily.
The reason is that powerups are different in main.bundle.js. Able to deal with it by doing Refund PowerUps in PowerUp Selection.

Menu cheats:
C:add coins(Fluctuating)
R:reset data(Unknown)
U:unlock all(and get 200000coins,Except for special characters.)

Game cheats:
X:level up(1level)
H:heal(Max HP)
Z:all weapons(and Items)
I:invulnerable(until next play)
T:next minute(1min)
O:game over(excluding revival)
E:max enemies(at the screen)
K:kill enemies(at the screen)
G:Treasure
V:Vacuum(exp only)
Q:Showcase(Unknown)
MouseWheel:zoom(scaling)

Space(not written):select command:LevelUp,MaxEnemies,NextMinute,KillAll,Invulnerable,RecoverHP,GameOver,TreasureLV1+2+3,Vacuum

I have written exactly what is shown on the screen,added the contents in parentheses.

PowerUp,All powerups have been divided into 5 stages and...(except rerolls and skips)
damage+50% Armor+5 MaxHP+50% regen+1/sec Cooldown-100% Area+50% Attack Speed+50% Duration+50%
Amount+5 MoveSpeed+50% Magnet+500% Luck+500% Growth+100% Greed+1000% Revival+5times Curse+125%

EX Mode (sixth level)
damage+9999% Armor+9999 MaxHP+9999% regen+9999/sec Cooldown-100% Area+999% Attack Speed+999% Duration+999%
Amount+99 MoveSpeed+999% Magnet+9999% Luck+9999% Growth+999% Greed+9999% Revival+99times Curse+999%

Every ability reaches a ridiculous number when it reaches the sixth level...Turning everything on would be terrible.

Tips:
Debug Mode

Code: Select all

const _0x2c518c = !0x1,
                    _0x40a53f = !0x1,
                    _0x517ec2 = !0x1,
                    _0x1ab3cd = 0x1fa,
                    _0x59e5c9 = 'v0.5.0f - EA',

const _0x2c518c = !0x0,
                    _0x40a53f = !0x1,
                    _0x517ec2 = !0x1,
                    _0x1ab3cd = 0x1fa,
                    _0x59e5c9 = 0x0,
Weapon and Items number Cap Unlock

this['maxTrueWeapons'] = 0x6,
                            this['maxPowerUpWeapons'] = 0x6,

this['maxTrueWeapons'] = 0x12,
                            this['maxPowerUpWeapons'] = 0x12,
Evolution Cap Unlock

this['cols'] = 0x6,

this['cols'] = 0x12,
Lift the 10minutes evolution limit

_0x4fed02[_0x87cb84(0x38a)]['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x258 && this[_0x87cb84(0x9e3)](_0x5a29ab[_0x87cb84(0x9fc)]),

_0x4fed02[_0x87cb84(0x38a)]['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x0 && this[_0x87cb84(0x9e3)](_0x5a29ab[_0x87cb84(0x9fc)]),

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer\assets\lang

Leveldb(savefolder)
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Vampire_Survivors\Local Storage\leveldb (XXX is your PC's name.)

This file contains the following Unedited file,Normal mode,Debug mode,powerUpLang.json,Change logs
after i used this table, space bar didnt work even i delete files and update again but didnt work, anyone have solution for it

mr sp0ck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mr sp0ck »

is it somehow possible to reduce the luck?
Loah26 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:13 pm
Vampire survivors have seen big changes in Major updates 0.5.0f

New relic / Major gameplay feature (Arcana) / 1 More level of Banish / 1 New weapon / Inlaid Library Coffin

So I updated main.bundle.js for it.(When versions are close, they are compatible in most cases.)

To access the beta
1: Go to your Steam game library.
2: Right click on "Vampire Survivors", then pick "Properties" - Select "Betas" - In the first dropdown box select "public-beta - Public Beta"
3: Click close and wait for the upload to finish downloading, or restart Steam to try forcing the update.

If you encounter file integrity problems, you can use the following,Vampire Survivors - Properties - LOCAL FILES - Verify integrity of game files
You don't want the game to update? then set the steam to offline mode and set the automatic update setting to start only.

Q.What can do with this file?
Debug mode,Comfortable stats,Enable equip all Weapons and Items(unlock evolution number cap),All power-up products are 100 coins

Minimize the steps...
1. Replace main.bundle.js in renderer folder.(Debug or Normal mode is a preference.)
2. Replace powerUpLang.json in the assets folder.(You may omit it if you wish.)
3. After that, launch the Vampire Survivors,Refund PowerUps at PowerUp Selection once, and start the game.
4. If there is a problem and you want to revert, take out the unedited files from the Unedited folder.

There is a bug that causes inconsistencies if powerups aren't returned temporarily.
The reason is that powerups are different in main.bundle.js. Able to deal with it by doing Refund PowerUps in PowerUp Selection.

Menu cheats:
C:add coins(Fluctuating)
R:reset data(Unknown)
U:unlock all(and get 200000coins,Except for special characters.)

Game cheats:
X:level up(1level)
H:heal(Max HP)
Z:all weapons(and Items)
I:invulnerable(until next play)
T:next minute(1min)
O:game over(excluding revival)
E:max enemies(at the screen)
K:kill enemies(at the screen)
G:Treasure
V:Vacuum(exp only)
Q:Showcase(Unknown)
MouseWheel:zoom(scaling)

Space(not written):select command:LevelUp,MaxEnemies,NextMinute,KillAll,Invulnerable,RecoverHP,GameOver,TreasureLV1+2+3,Vacuum

I have written exactly what is shown on the screen,added the contents in parentheses.

PowerUp,All powerups have been divided into 5 stages and...(except rerolls and skips)
damage+50% Armor+5 MaxHP+50% regen+1/sec Cooldown-100% Area+50% Attack Speed+50% Duration+50%
Amount+5 MoveSpeed+50% Magnet+500% Luck+500% Growth+100% Greed+1000% Revival+5times Curse+125%

EX Mode (sixth level)
damage+9999% Armor+9999 MaxHP+9999% regen+9999/sec Cooldown-100% Area+999% Attack Speed+999% Duration+999%
Amount+99 MoveSpeed+999% Magnet+9999% Luck+9999% Growth+999% Greed+9999% Revival+99times Curse+999%

Every ability reaches a ridiculous number when it reaches the sixth level...Turning everything on would be terrible.

Tips:
Debug Mode

const _0x2c518c = !0x1,
                    _0x40a53f = !0x1,
                    _0x517ec2 = !0x1,
                    _0x1ab3cd = 0x1fa,
                    _0x59e5c9 = 'v0.5.0f - EA',

const _0x2c518c = !0x0,
                    _0x40a53f = !0x1,
                    _0x517ec2 = !0x1,
                    _0x1ab3cd = 0x1fa,
                    _0x59e5c9 = 0x0,
Weapon and Items number Cap Unlock

this['maxTrueWeapons'] = 0x6,
                            this['maxPowerUpWeapons'] = 0x6,

this['maxTrueWeapons'] = 0x12,
                            this['maxPowerUpWeapons'] = 0x12,
Evolution Cap Unlock

this['cols'] = 0x6,

this['cols'] = 0x12,
Lift the 10minutes evolution limit

_0x4fed02[_0x87cb84(0x38a)]['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x258 && this[_0x87cb84(0x9e3)](_0x5a29ab[_0x87cb84(0x9fc)]),

_0x4fed02[_0x87cb84(0x38a)]['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x0 && this[_0x87cb84(0x9e3)](_0x5a29ab[_0x87cb84(0x9fc)]),

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json

Leveldb(savefolder)

This file contains the following Unedited file,Normal mode,Debug mode,powerUpLang.json,Change logs

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Juichiro wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:15 am
thanks for the reply @Loah26, i got what youre saying so where in the mainbundle can i edit that to make it happen?
I've left the details of rewritten in the Change logs, so please search for the code in the relevant section and change the numbers in hexadecimal.

rbc31 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:52 pm
Newbie here, sorry for my lack of knowledge but is there any way that I can buy all the power ups without installing the menu? If not, how can I only get the power ups with the menu?
I'm not sure what you're getting at, but powering up on the menu screen requires a fundamental change in the game.

There is a way to power up all characters from the beginning, but you have to edit them yourself because of the need to do it individually.
For example, if you want to rewrite Antonio, convert and replace each of the following parts in hexadecimal

'charName': 'Antonio',
                                'surname': 'Belpaese',
                                'textureName': 'characters',
                                'spriteName': 'Antonio_01.png',
                                'walkingFrames': 0x4,
                                'description': 'Gains 10% more damage every 10 levels (max +50%).',
                                'isBought': !0x0,
                                'price': 0x0,
                                'maxHp': 0x78,
                                'armor': 0x1,
                                'regen': 0x0,
                                'moveSpeed': 0x1,
                                'power': 0x1,
                                'cooldown': 0x1,
                                'area': 0x1,
                                'speed': 0x1,
                                'duration': 0x1,
                                'amount': 0x0,
                                'luck': 0x1,
                                'growth': 0x1,
                                'greed': 0x1,
                                'curse': 0x1,
                                'magnet': 0x0,
                                'revivals': 0x0,
altaysevi wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:10 am
after i used this table, space bar didnt work even i delete files and update again but didnt work, anyone have solution for it
To be honest, I don't know the cause.
In the meantime, if you try the following and then replace it and it doesn't work, we're out of luck.

mr sp0ck wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:50 pm
is it somehow possible to reduce the luck?
I see that the problem has already been resolved in the message reply, but I would like to make a few additions.
It would be easy to change the luck, but since the formula itself is unknown, it would be easier to change the probability of occurrence itself.

Speaking of which, as for weapons that have a critical chance, they can always be critical as well.

'critChance': 0.1,
                                'critMul': 0x2,

'critChance': 0x1,
                                'critMul': 0x5,
What this means is that there will always be a critical and the damage multiplier will be multiplied by 5.

Juichiro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juichiro »

thank you @Loah26 i'm able to do it. as always thank you for the cheats and updates

altaysevi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by altaysevi »

Loah26 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:32 pm
Juichiro wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:15 am
To be honest, I don't know the cause.
In the meantime, if you try the following and then replace it and it doesn't work, we're out of luck.

i fount it my gold change to -xxxxx :D
now must find way to change it +xxxxxx

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

nvm i figure it out now
Last edited by nos4r2 on Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.