Vampire Survivors

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Vampire Survivors

Post by Loah26 »

UPDATED Ver.0.3.1h main.bundle.js(Mar 20)

To access the beta
1: Go to your Steam game library.
2: Right click on "Vampire Survivors", then pick "Properties" - Select "Betas" - In the first dropdown box select "public-beta - Public Beta"
3: Click close and wait for the upload to finish downloading, or restart Steam to try forcing the update.

Q.What can do with this file?
Debug mode,Comfortable stats,Enable equip all Weapons and Items(unlock evolution number cap),Hell mode(selectable)

Back up each of them and replace it.

main.bundle.js
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer

powerUpLang.json
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer\assets\lang

Leveldb(savefolder)
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Vampire_Survivors\Local Storage\leveldb (XXX is your PC's name.)

This file contains the following Unedited file,Normal mode,Debug mode,powerUpLang.json,Change logs

Attachments
Vampire Survivors 0.3.1h.rar
(699.53 KiB) Downloaded 2000 times
Last edited by Loah26 on Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Vampire Survivors manually CT(not so expected,probably doesn't matter what version.)
However, if done well, it's possible to do what is shown in the image.

In the simplest case, each number is aligned with every +0Ch.(maybe once every few times.)

1. Launch Vampire Survivors and Cheat Engine.
2. In Cheat Engine, select the 4th process from the top of Vampire Survivors (if not, the process that can change the speed)
3. Ctrl+O(open a cheat table),VampireSurvivors.ct
4. Go to the play game.
5. Set Value Type to Double and select Rounded(extreme).
6. Vary one of the values to determine the value.(need two or three times)
7. Ctrl+A(select all), right click at the address you have determined, Recalculate new addres,Change to address to change the entire address.

If successful, it will be summarized as an integer and a number to the second decimal place.(HP and Cooldown may have more decimal points.)

It's interesting to note that it's possible to break through a wall if a certain speed is exceeded.

Current HP is -0Ch from Max Health.

Attachments
VampireSurvivors.CT
(4.05 KiB) Downloaded 5950 times

Rychlas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rychlas »

Loah26 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:23 am

2. In Cheat Engine, select the 4th process from the top of Vampire Survivors (if not, the process that can change the speed)
I'm sorry but I do not understand. What am I supposed to do exactly? What do you mean by "4th process from the top"?
Most of the times when using cheat engine I open up a cheat table, then pick a process I want to fiddle with, usually the game I want to apply cheats to. You're saying I should look at the list of processes and choose the one that is 4 places above Vampire Survivors on that list? Because that's how I understood it. If that is really true, based on what kind of jew sorcery is this supposed to even work? If that isn't the case, could you please explain in more depth, as I'm clearly inept? Thank you kindly for your response.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Rychlas wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:12 pm
Loah26 wrote:

I'm sorry but I do not understand. What am I supposed to do exactly? What do you mean by "4th process from the top"?
Most of the times when using cheat engine I open up a cheat table, then pick a process I want to fiddle with, usually the game I want to apply cheats to. You're saying I should look at the list of processes and choose the one that is 4 places above Vampire Survivors on that list? Because that's how I understood it. If that is really true, based on what kind of jew sorcery is this supposed to even work? If that isn't the case, could you please explain in more depth, as I'm clearly inept? Thank you kindly for your response.
Let's see, Vampire Survivors is a bit of a special game.
It's a game with five processes, of which the one that uses the most RAM is usually the fourth process from the top.
But if that's all you don't understand, let me explain it all to you. It's a method that can be used universally, not only in this game.

1. Launch Vampire Survivors and Cheat Engine.
2. Call up the Task Manager Ctrl+Shift+ESC (Task Manager)
3. Go to the detail screen.
4. Check the numbers PID of Vampire Survivors that uses the most memory, e.g. PID5352
5. In Cheat Engine, Select a process to open, Processes Tab, Right click, Convert PID to decimal.
6. Select 00005352-VampireSurvivors.exe that matches the previous number.(The original number was 14E8 because it was in hexadecimal.)

Under normal circumstances, processes are displayed in hexadecimal PIDs, so either of these must be converted.
Even if you select it from the Applications tab, it probably won't work because you won't get the correct process.

Rychlas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rychlas »

Thank you kindly sir for taking your time to explain this.

I still unfortunately fail at this point:
Loah26 wrote:

6. Vary one of the values to determine the value.(need two or three times)
I'm supposed to look up for example my HP, scan for my HP once, pick up an item that increases HP then perform another scan with the new HP value right? Or am I doing it wrong?

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Rychlas wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:35 pm
Thank you kindly sir for taking your time to explain this.

I still unfortunately fail at this point:

I'm supposed to look up for example my HP, scan for my HP once, pick up an item that increases HP then perform another scan with the new HP value right? Or am I doing it wrong?
Probably not the wrong way to go, but I wouldn't recommend HP (and CoolDown) because of the possibility of more decimal points.

After 3 tries, I got the same image as the trial search.
I can't say for sure, but it seems like the values would be more stable if powered up, so might want to power up one level for each.

I recommend main.bundle.js in debug mode and trying things out, otherwise it's quite tedious.
For example,set luck to 500%, the initial value is 6.0 at 600%, then picking up by 10% each. 6.1, 6.2,and it will result in only one case.
If you want to try it out for now, you will have to use the Xkey (1LevelUp) and reroll buttons a lot.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Vampire Survivors updated 0.3.2 today.
However, I'm playing other games, so updating main.bundle.js will be delayed.

In the meantime, I'll write down how to do the debug mode.
Copy-paste the above into the following and replace it at main.bundle.js, taking care to back it up.

Code: Select all

const _0x26895d = !0x1,
                    _0xd7e6de = _0x26895d,
                    _0x392380 = !0x1,
                    _0x1013ba = 0x140,
                    _0x542050 = 'v0.3.2 - EA',

const _0x26895d = !0x0,
                    _0xd7e6de = _0x26895d,
                    _0x392380 = !0x1,
                    _0x1013ba = 0x140,
                    _0x542050 = 0x0,
main.bundle.js

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

For some reason, I tried my best to do a pointer search, which no one else was doing, but with no success.
Paths evaluated : Over 10trillion numbers result...It's astounding that the process can be so heavy.

I'm finally convinced that there are no pointer-based cheats here.
I think it could be done more easily if we change the conception, and it could be done quickly if author changed engine though.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

I think the debug menu stuff might have ruined my savegame? One of the things I did was buy all upgrades (even ones not available in the "normal" version like even more HP and stuff) and now after trying to play with the new version they just dropped (0.3.2b) it won't load anymore after pressing start.

Edit: I'm an idiot and fixed it by refunding upgrades.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

bpx wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:02 pm
I think the debug menu stuff might have ruined my savegame? One of the things I did was buy all upgrades (even ones not available in the "normal" version like even more HP and stuff) and now after trying to play with the new version they just dropped (0.3.2b) it won't load anymore after pressing start.

Edit: I'm an idiot and fixed it by refunding upgrades.
Let me first apologize for causing the bug.
I also encountered the same problem with 0.3.2b, but I checked the integrity of the files.
I was able to deal with it by doing Refund PowerUps in PowerUp Selection, of course the saved data was safe.

Perhaps, but I think this phenomenon is caused by increasing all items, so you need to temporarily return powerups.
By the way, the code is different between 0.3.2 and 0.3.2b, the following is the case of 0.3.2b, please note.
I booted and checked the debug mode at one point and it was successful.

const _0x3b5c3c = !0x1,
                    _0x45599e = _0x3b5c3c,
                    _0x5c9cac = !0x1,
                    _0x5523e6 = 0x142,
                    _0x437e6d = 'v0.3.2b - EA',

const _0x3b5c3c = !0x0,
                    _0x45599e = _0x3b5c3c,
                    _0x5c9cac = !0x1,
                    _0x5523e6 = 0x142,
                    _0x437e6d = 0x0,

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Vampire Survivors is Major Update 0.3.2b Today!(Mar 25)
Contains 5 New Achievements and: 3 Weapons(1 Evolution) , New Unlockable Powerup(Banish) 1 New Music track

Here is the main.bundle.js for 0.3.2b

Debug mode,Comfortable stats,Enable equip all Weapons and Items(unlock evolution number cap),Hell mode(selectable)

If you encounter file integrity problems, you can use the following,Vampire Survivors - Properties - LOCAL FILES - Verify integrity of game files
You don't want the game to update? then set the steam to offline mode and set the automatic update setting to start only.

As noted above, there is a bug that makes it inconsistent if power-ups are not returned temporarily.
Able to deal with it by doing Refund PowerUps in PowerUp Selection.

PowerUp,All powerups have been divided into 5 stages.(rerolls and skips are 2stages,banish is 1stage)
Damage+50% Armor+5 MaxHP+50% regen+1/sec Cooldown-100% Area+50% Attack Speed+50% Duration+50% Amount+5
MoveSpeed+50% Magnet+500% Luck+500% Growth+100% Greed+1000% Revival+5times Rerolls+999times Skips+999times Banish+99times

The amount in battle can now be leveled up 5 times, the original number was 2 times.(The revival was rather disturbing, so I turned it off.)

All language information rewritten for power-up list (there is a backup just in case).
The following seven languages are supported.English Español Français 한국어 日本語 Pусский 简体中文

Debug mode

Menu cheats:
C:add coins(fluctuating)
R:reset data(Unknown)
U:unlock all(and get 200000coins,excludes Poppea and Pugnala and Red death)

Game cheats:
X:level up(1level)
H:heal(Max HP)
Z:all weapons(and items)
I:invulnerable(until next play)
T:next minute(1min)
O:game over(excluding revival)
E:max enemies(at the screen)
K:kill enemies(at the screen)
G:Treasure(Jack pot 5treasures,can't skip)
V:Vacuum(exp only)
Q:Showcase(Unknown,but at least weapon level max)
MouseWheel:zoom(scaling)
Space(not written):select command:LevelUp,MaxEnemies,NextMinute,KillAll,Invulnerable,RecoverHP,GameOver,TreasureLV1+2+3,Vacuum

I have written exactly what is shown on the screen,added the contents in parentheses.

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer\assets\lang

Leveldb(savefolder)
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Vampire_Survivors\Local Storage\leveldb (XXX is your PC's name.)

This file contains the following Unedited file,Normal mode,Debug mode,powerUpLang.json,Change logs

Attachments
Vampire Survivors 0.3.2b.rar
(700.69 KiB) Downloaded 1484 times
Last edited by Loah26 on Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Do you want to move through walls? I sometimes want to.
If you want to do so, rewrite the code like this and you will experience +1000% of the speed.
Back up and replace it.

main.bundle.js

'name': 'MoveSpeed',
                                'description': 'Character moves 5% faster per rank (max 10%).',
                                'texture': 'items',
                                'frameName': 'Wing.png',
                                'isPowerUp': !0x0,
                                'price': 0x12c,
                                'moveSpeed': 0.1,
                                'unlockedRank': 0x5
                            }, {
                                'moveSpeed': 0.1
                            }, {
                            }, {
                            }, {
                            }

'name': 'MoveSpeed',
                                'description': 'Character moves 5% faster per rank (max 10%).',
                                'texture': 'items',
                                'frameName': 'Wing.png',
                                'isPowerUp': !0x0,
                                'price': 0x12c,
                                'moveSpeed': 0x2,
                                'unlockedRank': 0x5
                            }, {
                                'moveSpeed': 0x2
                            }, {
                            }, {
                            }, {
                            }
Speaking of which, the code for limiting the number of evolutions seems to have changed.

this['cols'] = 0x6,

this['cols'] = 0x12,
Grim reaper resting on the roof of a building.

kouga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kouga »

Simplest cheating for this game:

Just use any editor open the
steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer\main.bundle.js
file and insert this line BEFORE

(function cheats(){eval(atob('d2luZG93LmxvY2F0aW9uPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS93YXRjaD92PWRRdzR3OVdnWGNRIjsg'))})();
and restart the game.

crazytrain334
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by crazytrain334 »

Loah26 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:13 pm
Vampire Survivors is Major Update 0.3.2b Today!(Mar 25)
Contains 5 New Achievements and: 3 Weapons(1 Evolution) , New Unlockable Powerup(Banish) 1 New Music track

Here is the main.bundle.js for 0.3.2b

If you encounter file integrity problems, you can use the following,Vampire Survivors - Properties - LOCAL FILES - Verify integrity of game files
You don't want the game to update? then set the steam to offline mode and set the automatic update setting to start only.

As noted above, there is a bug that makes it inconsistent if power-ups are not returned temporarily.
Able to deal with it by doing Refund PowerUps in PowerUp Selection.

PowerUp,All powerups have been divided into 5 stages.(rerolls and skips are 2stages,banish is 1stage)
Damage+50% Armor+5 MaxHP+50% regen+1/sec Cooldown-100% Area+50% Attack Speed+50% Duration+50% Amount+5
MoveSpeed+50% Magnet+500% Luck+500% Growth+100% Greed+1000% Revival+5times Rerolls+999times Skips+999times Banish+99times

The amount in battle can now be leveled up 5 times, the original number was 2 times.(The revival was rather disturbing, so I turned it off.)

All language information rewritten for power-up list (there is a backup just in case).
The following seven languages are supported.English Español Français 한국어 日本語 Pусский 简体中文

Debug mode

Menu cheats:
C:add coins(fluctuating)
R:reset data(Unknown)
U:unlock all(and get 200000coins,excludes Poppea and Pugnala and Red death)

Game cheats:
X:level up(1level)
H:heal(Max HP)
Z:all weapons(and items)
I:invulnerable(until next play)
T:next minute(1min)
O:game over(excluding revival)
E:max enemies(at the screen)
K:kill enemies(at the screen)
G:Treasure(Jack pot 5treasures,can't skip)
V:Vacuum(exp only)
Q:Showcase(Unknown,but at least weapon level max)
MouseWheel:zoom(scaling)
Space(not written):select command:LevelUp,MaxEnemies,NextMinute,KillAll,Invulnerable,RecoverHP,GameOver,TreasureLV1+2+3,Vacuum

I have written exactly what is shown on the screen,added the contents in parentheses.

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json

Leveldb(savefolder)

hi loah sorry to be an idiot but id ont know what to do with all the files in the winzip can you give me advice on what to do with these files ?

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

crazytrain334 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:45 am
hi loah sorry to be an idiot but id ont know what to do with all the files in the winzip can you give me advice on what to do with these files ?
Those files provide you with a debug mode and a comfortable status.

Basically, the modification is completed by simply replacing the files included in "Debug mode main.bundle.js" with the following folders.
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\appapp\.webpack\renderer

If you don't want debug mode, but still want to use the modified file, use "Normal mode main.bundle.js (not Debug)"

The following file just replaces the description in the game, but I hope you can use it because I had a bit of trouble with it.
"powerUpLang.json written for cheat main.bundle.js" Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer\assets\lang

In any case, you don't have to think too much about it because you just replace the new file in the place where it was originally placed.
The unedited file is only a backup in case the downloader makes a mistake.If you want to edit them, you can refer to changelogs.