Post by crazytrain334 »

ok ty

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Vampire Survivors

Post by Loah26 »

Vampire survivors have seen big changes in recent Major updates

New characters and new stages have been added, as well as more interesting (funny) weapons.

So I have updated main.bundle.js for 0.4.2

Q.What can do with this file?
Debug mode,Comfortable stats,Enable equip all Weapons and Items(unlock evolution number cap),All power-up products are 100 coins

Q.What should I do with this?
For now, just replace main.bundle.js. If you want to replace the text in the game, replace powerUpLang.json as well.
If you are annoyed by the debug mode display, please use the normal mode,Unedited files are just for backup,Change logs for reference.

There is a bug that causes inconsistencies if powerups aren't returned temporarily.
The reason is that powerups are different in main.bundle.js. Able to deal with it by doing Refund PowerUps in PowerUp Selection.

Back up each of them and replace it.

main.bundle.js
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer

powerUpLang.json
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer\assets\lang

Leveldb(savefolder)
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Vampire_Survivors\Local Storage\leveldb (XXX is your PC's name.)

This file contains the following Unedited file,Normal mode,Debug mode,powerUpLang.json,Change logs
Attachments
Vampire Survivors 0.4.2.rar
(780.99 KiB) Downloaded 3774 times
Last edited by Loah26 on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

Loah26 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:20 am
Vampire survivors have seen big changes in recent updates

New characters and new stages have been added, as well as more interesting (funny) weapons.

So I have updated main.bundle.js for 0.4.2 (beta)

Debug mode,Comfortable stats,Enable equip all Weapons and Items(unlock evolution number cap),All power-up products are 100 coins

For now, just replace main.bundle.js. If you want to replace the text in the game, replace powerUpLang.json as well.
If you are annoyed by the debug mode display, please use the normal mode,Unedited files are just for backup,Change logs for reference.

To access the beta
1: Go to your Steam game library.
2: Right click on "Vampire Survivors", then pick "Properties" - Select "Betas" - In the first dropdown box select "public-beta - Public Beta"
3: Click close and wait for the upload to finish downloading, or restart Steam to try forcing the update.

If you encounter file integrity problems, you can use the following,Vampire Survivors - Properties - LOCAL FILES - Verify integrity of game files
You don't want the game to update? then set the steam to offline mode and set the automatic update setting to start only.

There is a bug that causes inconsistencies if powerups aren't returned temporarily.
The reason is that powerups are different in main.bundle.js. Able to deal with it by doing Refund PowerUps in PowerUp Selection.

Menu cheats:
C:add coins(Fluctuating)
R:reset data(Unknown)
U:unlock all(and get 200000coins,Except for special characters.)

Game cheats:
X:level up(1level)
H:heal(Max HP)
Z:all weapons(and Items)
I:invulnerable(until next play)
T:next minute(1min)
O:game over(excluding revival)
E:max enemies(at the screen)
K:kill enemies(at the screen)
G:Treasure(Jack pot 5treasures,can't skip)
V:Vacuum(exp only)
Q:Showcase(Unknown)
MouseWheel:zoom(scaling)

Space(not written):select command:LevelUp,MaxEnemies,NextMinute,KillAll,Invulnerable,RecoverHP,GameOver,TreasureLV1+2+3,Vacuum

I have written exactly what is shown on the screen,added the contents in parentheses.

PowerUp,All powerups have been divided into 5 stages and...(except rerolls and skips)
damage+50% Armor+5 MaxHP+50% regen+1/sec Cooldown-100% Area+50% Attack Speed+50% Duration+50%
Amount+5 MoveSpeed+50% Magnet+500% Luck+500% Growth+100% Greed+1000% Revival+5times Curse+125%

EX Mode (sixth level)
damage+9999% Armor+9999 MaxHP+9999% regen+9999/sec Cooldown-100% Area+999% Attack Speed+999% Duration+999%
Amount+99 MoveSpeed+999% Magnet+9999% Luck+9999% Growth+999% Greed+9999% Revival+99times Curse+999%

Every ability reaches a ridiculous number when it reaches the sixth level...Turning everything on would be terrible.

Tips:
Debug Mode

Code: Select all

const _0x290999 = !0x1,
                    _0x3cc0ad = _0x290999,
                    _0x45de51 = !0x1,
                    _0x272bc0 = 0x192,
                    _0x512e8f = 'v0.4.2 - EA',

const _0x290999 = !0x0,
                    _0x3cc0ad = _0x290999,
                    _0x45de51 = !0x1,
                    _0x272bc0 = 0x192,
                    _0x512e8f = 0x0,
Weapon and Items number Cap Unlock

this['maxTrueWeapons'] = 0x6,
                            this['maxPowerUpWeapons'] = 0x6,

this['maxTrueWeapons'] = 0x12,
                            this['maxPowerUpWeapons'] = 0x12,
Evolution Cap Unlock

this[_0x21b92a(0x62f)] = 0x6,

this[_0x21b92a(0x62f)] = 0x12,
I won't edit this value because it seems to be a matter of taste, but if you want to do it, you can play around with it.

this['chanceForExistingPowerUp'] = 0.3,
Probably a number that affects the power-up probability of the weapons you already have.

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json
Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer\assets\lang

Leveldb(savefolder)
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Vampire_Survivors\Local Storage\leveldb (XXX is your PC's name.)

This file contains the following Unedited file,Normal mode,Debug mode,powerUpLang.json,Change logs
I Appreciate the work you've done but could you give a more "For Dummies" set of instructions cause im having a bit of a hard time figuring out what to do besides replacing and backing up the mentioned json files i checked the change log read me and its like staring at an alien language.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:03 pm

I Appreciate the work you've done but could you give a more "For Dummies" set of instructions cause im having a bit of a hard time figuring out what to do besides replacing and backing up the mentioned json files i checked the change log read me and its like staring at an alien language.
Well...just replace and back up the same file in each folder.
The content there(change logs) is just a more detailed explanation of the above, so it's not worth it for those who don't want to edit it.

If you want to minimize the steps...
1. Replace main.bundle.js in renderer folder.(Debug or Normal mode is a preference.)
2. Replace powerUpLang.json in the assets folder.(You may omit it if you wish.)
3. After that, launch the Vampire Survivors, temporarily return the power-ups, and start the game.
4. If there is a problem and you want to revert, take out the unedited files from the Unedited folder.

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

To bring out the hidden character Toastie, you must press the cursor down and enter within 0.5 seconds after defeating the Green Reaper.

However, since the probability of that appearing in the first is 1% and you will have a hard time, I recommend that you try the following.

'events': [{
                                        'eventType': _0x2afe52['STALKER'],
                                        'duration': 0x1d4c0,
                                        'chance': 0x01
                                    }

'chance': 0x64
                                    }
By rewriting main.bundle.js like this, the probability of appearance becomes 100%.
If you are in debug mode, you can defeat it with the K key, and then press the cursor down and enter to release it.

When you are done opening up the hidden characters, just revert to the original settings and you are done.

Basically, you have to wait 10 minutes to evolve a weapon in any stage, but rewriting this section removes that limitation.
I'll apply this code from the next update if I remember.

_0x38b20c['Core']['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x258 && this['UnlockAchievement'](_0xf1a356['Survive10Minutes']),

_0x38b20c['Core']['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x0 && this['UnlockAchievement'](_0xf1a356['Survive10Minutes']),
The main.bundle.js is located at

fengherusong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fengherusong »

Loah26 wrote:

To access the beta
2: Right click on "Vampire Survivors", then pick "Properties" - Select "Betas" - In the first dropdown box select "public-beta - Public Beta"
3: Click close and wait for the upload to finish downloading, or restart Steam to try forcing the update.

If you encounter file integrity problems, you can use the following,Vampire Survivors - Properties - LOCAL FILES - Verify integrity of game files
You don't want the game to update? then set the steam to offline mode and set the automatic update setting to start only.

Menu cheats:

Game cheats:

Space(not written):select command:LevelUp,MaxEnemies,NextMinute,KillAll,Invulnerable,RecoverHP,GameOver,TreasureLV1+2+3,Vacuum

I have written exactly what is shown on the screen,added the contents in parentheses.

PowerUp,All powerups have been divided into 5 stages and...(except rerolls and skips)
damage+50% Armor+5 MaxHP+50% regen+1/sec Cooldown-100% Area+50% Attack Speed+50% Duration+50%
Amount+5 MoveSpeed+50% Magnet+500% Luck+500% Growth+100% Greed+1000% Revival+5times Curse+125%

EX Mode (sixth level)
damage+9999% Armor+9999 MaxHP+9999% regen+9999/sec Cooldown-100% Area+999% Attack Speed+999% Duration+999%
Amount+99 MoveSpeed+999% Magnet+9999% Luck+9999% Growth+999% Greed+9999% Revival+99times Curse+999%

Every ability reaches a ridiculous number when it reaches the sixth level...Turning everything on would be terrible.

Tips:
Debug Mode

const _0x290999 = !0x1,
                    _0x3cc0ad = _0x290999,
                    _0x45de51 = !0x1,
                    _0x272bc0 = 0x192,

const _0x290999 = !0x0,
                    _0x3cc0ad = _0x290999,
                    _0x45de51 = !0x1,
                    _0x272bc0 = 0x192,
                    _0x512e8f = 0x0,

Evolution Cap Unlock

I won't edit this value because it seems to be a matter of taste, but if you want to do it, you can play around with it.

Probably a number that affects the power-up probability of the weapons you already have.

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json

Leveldb(savefolder)

I appreciate for you work. However, it is not playable due to huge size of projectiles. How can I reduce skill projectiles in mainbundle.js?

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

fengherusong wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:09 am
I appreciate for you work. However, it is not playable due to huge size of projectiles. How can I reduce skill projectiles in mainbundle.js?
That's only a reference image and basic performance is equivalent to the original.So +0% before enhancement with PowerUp Selection.
When the power-up function is unlocked up to 6 levels, the image will look like the above,and up to five steps is the normal range.
If you want to edit the file directly, please search for and change the relevant part of the file as detailed in the change logs.

famz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by famz »

@Loah26 Works like a charm. Very easy to do. Thanks.

famz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by famz »

Loah26 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:45 am
fengherusong wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:09 am
That's only a reference image and basic performance is equivalent to the original.So +0% before enhancement with PowerUp Selection.
When the power-up function is unlocked up to 6 levels, the image will look like the above,and up to five steps is the normal range.
If you want to edit the file directly, please search for and change the relevant part of the file as detailed in the change logs.
Solution: Don't Upgrade the "Area" PowerUp to the 6th level. Every level increase increases the size of the pixels. At level 5, everything looks fine.

Gammael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gammael »

Loah26 wrote:

To access the beta

Menu cheats:

Game cheats:

EX Mode (sixth level)

Tips:
Debug Mode

const _0x290999 = !0x1,
                    _0x3cc0ad = _0x290999,
                    _0x45de51 = !0x1,
                    _0x272bc0 = 0x192,

const _0x290999 = !0x0,
                    _0x3cc0ad = _0x290999,
                    _0x45de51 = !0x1,
                    _0x272bc0 = 0x192,
                    _0x512e8f = 0x0,

Evolution Cap Unlock

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json

Leveldb(savefolder)

how i solve this problem?

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

famz wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:05 am
@Loah26 Works like a charm. Very easy to do. Thanks.

Solution: Don't Upgrade the "Area" PowerUp to the 6th level. Every level increase increases the size of the pixels. At level 5, everything looks fine.
Anytime.

Yes,sixth level is pretty outrageous,but the demand is definitely there, so i'll leave it at that.

Gammael wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:11 pm

how i solve this problem?
That issue is already up on the forum and has been resolved.
As you can see in that sentence you quoted, the red text is the cause and the blue text is the solution.

If that doesn't fix it, you may need to clear it once, try the following.
Vampire Survivors - Properties - LOCAL FILES - Verify integrity of game files

Slightly off topic, but compatible in most cases even if the versions are different.

So I don't feel the need to update while small updates are being repeated.

ThebootyHunter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThebootyHunter »

Not sure if it will help anyone, but you CAN find the values for gold with CE. Values are stored as doubles, so you have to search rounded. This makes sense as the game has % modifiers for gold, and rounds up past 0.5. You may notice you very rarely get 2 gold from a drop instead of just 1, for example. Should be a float, but hey, if you play for 1,000 years you might get an extra gold from the double rounding lol. The game also has like five processes running, so you also have to find the right .exe //shrug

Death insta kills despite locking the health value, even at 9999 health. Too bored to find another way around that at the moment - I imagine it's a 100% tick to 0 on the same frame, as the health should have been locked to my specified value each call. Damn for loops :p

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

Loah26 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:12 pm
To bring out the hidden character Toastie, you must press the cursor down and enter within 0.5 seconds after defeating the Green Reaper.

However, since the probability of that appearing in the first is 1% and you will have a hard time, I recommend that you try the following.

'chance': 0x01
                                    }

'chance': 0x64
                                    }
By rewriting main.bundle.js like this, the probability of appearance becomes 100%.
If you are in debug mode, you can defeat it with the K key, and then press the cursor down and enter to release it.

When you are done opening up the hidden characters, just revert to the original settings and you are done.

Basically, you have to wait 10 minutes to evolve a weapon in any stage, but rewriting this section removes that limitation.
I'll apply this code from the next update if I remember.

_0x38b20c['Core']['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x258 && this['UnlockAchievement'](_0xf1a356['Survive10Minutes']),

_0x38b20c['Core']['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x0 && this['UnlockAchievement'](_0xf1a356['Survive10Minutes']),
The main.bundle.js is located at
Are these changes available in the .rar file you posted a few posts above this. Or would I have to do this myself and edit the main.bundle.js file. Just wondering. Thank you!

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

Vampire survivors have seen big changes in Major updates 0.5.0f

New relic / Major gameplay feature (Arcana) / 1 More level of Banish / 1 New weapon / Inlaid Library Coffin

So I updated main.bundle.js for it.(When versions are close, they are compatible in most cases.)

To access the beta

Minimize the steps...
1. Replace main.bundle.js in renderer folder.(Debug or Normal mode is a preference.)
2. Replace powerUpLang.json in the assets folder.(You may omit it if you wish.)
3. After that, launch the Vampire Survivors,Refund PowerUps at PowerUp Selection once, and start the game.
4. If there is a problem and you want to revert, take out the unedited files from the Unedited folder.

Menu cheats:

Game cheats:
G:Treasure

EX Mode (sixth level)

Tips:
Debug Mode

const _0x2c518c = !0x1,
                    _0x40a53f = !0x1,
                    _0x517ec2 = !0x1,
                    _0x1ab3cd = 0x1fa,
                    _0x59e5c9 = 'v0.5.0f - EA',

const _0x2c518c = !0x0,
                    _0x40a53f = !0x1,
                    _0x517ec2 = !0x1,
                    _0x1ab3cd = 0x1fa,
                    _0x59e5c9 = 0x0,

Evolution Cap Unlock

this['cols'] = 0x6,

this['cols'] = 0x12,
Lift the 10minutes evolution limit

_0x4fed02[_0x87cb84(0x38a)]['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x258 && this[_0x87cb84(0x9e3)](_0x5a29ab[_0x87cb84(0x9fc)]),

_0x4fed02[_0x87cb84(0x38a)]['SurvivedSeconds'] >= 0x0 && this[_0x87cb84(0x9e3)](_0x5a29ab[_0x87cb84(0x9fc)]),

main.bundle.js

powerUpLang.json

Leveldb(savefolder)

Attachments
Vampire Survivors 0.5.0f.rar
(838.2 KiB) Downloaded 2414 times
Last edited by Loah26 on Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

How does one activate EX Mode (sixth level)? or do I passively gain them when I bought them all to level 5?

edit: nevermind. forget i said anything. I figured it out. I'm a moron.