Vampire Survivors

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SinStar87
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Vampire Survivors

Post by SinStar87 »

In my experience, you have to select a specific process for the game not just the generic application, there are 5 for me when they game is loaded the 4th one for me. Values are stored in double, find hp by extreme rounding search of the value in the pause menu get hit and search for decreased. I can't find pointers so needs someone more skilled than I to work it.

Craxto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Craxto »

KurONek0 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 pm
If you look at the processes there would be multiple processes of the game active. Try all of them out once at a time and one will work.(The values are in doubles)
Learned from Legends of Idleon, its the one with the most ram usage. Convert the PID to Hex and you got the version you have to use.
Make sure to pick up Gold afterwards so the Goldvalue gets updated, worked like a charm for me. :)

Nvm, the Gold in the menu is still the "Normal" amount I gained in the run I guess

Just checked the Gold in the Main Menu, its basicly the same lol. Just change it to a number you will, buy something and it shows the correct number.

treesinplace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by treesinplace »

I'm not great with cheat engine but I was trying to find at least some structures or something so I could consistently find data on my character's stats. I figured it would reset the location every run (it does) but the bigger issue is that the structure I found that was nice and neat no longer applied when I was looking for data in any further runs. Originally I found my max health and every 12 bytes I found another stat (Movespeed, Duration, Luck, etc), but I haven't been able to get anything that good since. Data is all over the place with no rhyme or reason. Even on a fresh restart the data is all over the place and not in the neat structure I originally found on my first attempt!
Another weird one is that the addresses of the old runs are not overwritten by anything. All the addresses I had from the 5 runs I've searched values on still hold the same values they did when I ended the run. No idea if these ever wipe.
Only thing that was consistent run to run was gold, because the current gold is just added to the total gold which is tracked the entire time the game is running.

I think I won't be attempting anything more because it's way beyond what I can accomplish ^^;

qcp9987654
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qcp9987654 »

why need use cheat engine?u can edit main.bundle.js for everything...

EzTacticc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EzTacticc »

I found the easiest way to cheat money is via editing the "greed" value for your preferred character.

I.E. For Gennaro, open up the main.bundle.js with Notepad++ and search for Gennaro, you'll find a line that looks like -

The main.bundle.js can be found - \steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer

-- 'charName':'Gennaro','surname':'Belpaese','spriteName' -- this contains all the information about the character you're editing... It's easy to get carried away and make the character OP but it will ruin the fun of the game. Simply edit the greed value to whichever desired value.

'maxHp':0x64,'armor':0x0,'regen':0x0,'moveSpeed':0x1,'power':0x1,'cooldown':0x1,'area':0x1,'speed':0x1,'duration':0x1,'amount':0x1,'luck':0x1,'growth':0x1,'greed':0x1,'magnet':0x0,'revivals':0x0,

Editing the greed value to the likes of 1000 will give you enough money in a single run to buy all the power upgrades.

Enjoy :D

treesinplace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by treesinplace »

qcp9987654 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:46 am
why need use cheat engine?u can edit main.bundle.js for everything...
I've unlocked everything in the game without cheats and I wanted to make scripts for modified runs. You can't change stuff on the fly with editing game files.

Thea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thea »

All i could find was where gold is located.
Attachments
VampireSurvivors.CT
(339 Bytes) Downloaded 3995 times

iisigmarii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iisigmarii »

Can anyone figure out how to find in game HP? I'm trying to kill the reaper.

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

Is there a way to increase item and weapon slots using editing on game files?

dstarfire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dstarfire »

For anybody still trying to install plyvel and getting an error about "no matching distribution found" when trying to run pip install plyvel-win32 as suggested at the start of this thread, change plyvel-win32 to plyvel-wheels

chenhi25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chenhi25 »

iisigmarii wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:46 am
Can anyone figure out how to find in game HP? I'm trying to kill the reaper.
You can change your Might and Cooldown if you want to kill reaper.

Example

Player's default status is 100% = 1 (Double)

Might: 100% + 25% = 125% = 1.25 (Double)
Area: 100% + 10% = 110% = 1.1 (Double)
Cooldown: 100% - 5% = 95% = 0.95 (Double)

You know how to change gold, right?
Now time to change other.

You must get Spinach, Candelabrador and Empty Tome, then find the code.

PS.1: Cooldown: -100% = 0.001
PS.2: Cooldown will effect after upgrading your weapon.

IGA!!

You must get Laurel if you want to kill reaper.
You can not be killed after having Laurel.
So you can quit the battle after killing a reaper, and Red Death will be unlocked!

Have Fun!!
Last edited by chenhi25 on Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

incognitalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by incognitalt »

On games where u cant find anything you always want to search for multiple processes, in this case vampire survivors has 5, if the main applications process doesnt work u want to go to either processes or windows, there u search for vampire survivors and u try any process that pops up, in windows there is one process with the same id as the applications tab, in processes there are 5 vampire survivors windows. by my testing i found that only one works for game related stuff like: gold, health and stats in game like armor, maxhealth cooldown reduction etc. i also found that the one that stores these is the only one that works with speedhacks. speedhacks takes a few seconds to activate so open all five processes one for one, turn on speedhack and play the game for like 10 seconds (i think its more like 5 to respond but better be save than sorry) and if the game doesnt speed up with speedhack on x2, x5 or x10 try another process until it works. when it works you have your game releated process where u can edit the gold, health, stats in game etc.

brunolm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brunolm »

Equivalent script in Node.js to edit coins

```
npm i level
```

```
const level = require('level')

const db = level('./leveldb')
db.put('_file://\x00\x01CapacitorStorage.Coins', '\x01999999')
```

Hauwexis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hauwexis »

anybody here to do a table?

Akens
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akens »

Has anyone been able to remove the limit on the number of items?