Novice Cheater

Re: Vampire Survivors

Post by deuxdoom »

bbinshadow wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:52 am
I did it!
How to modify Vampire Survivors save?

[Warning: Cheating will seriously reduce the playable time of the game]
I failed to modify memory with Cheat Engine. Now found a way to modify the save.

First is the save location: C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Vampire_Survivors\Local Storage\leveldb
XXXXX is your username

The archive is stored with leveldb and cannot be modified directly with a text editor, you need to use a leveldb editor.
The editor I use was made by SuperMarcus
download: [Link]

1. First make sure that Java is installed on your computer: [Link]
Make sure the game is not running, backup the save folder first.
2. Open the downloaded LevelDBViewer.jar
3. Click Open, select your save path and click Continue.
4. There will be a lot of "_file://..." on the left, the sixth one is "_file://CapacitorStorage.Coins", select it
5. There is a Value Section on the right, and the String below it is the amount of money. For example mine is "587.6"
6. Modify this value. For example "587999.6". Then click Save in the upper right corner.
7. Enter the game, it should have been successful.
Worked !
Very Helpful Thread.
simple & easy.

SerketTheScorpion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SerketTheScorpion »

Hey! I found the gold code!

To get to it, open the entire Processes tab in Cheat Engine, and you'll see multiple Vampire Survivors processes. Open up "000015E0-VampireSurvivors.exe" and that should be the one with the gold value.

Address: 64EE08599284
Type: Double

Works like a charm.
It's my first time on this site, so hopefully this image works.

If the image doesn't load, here's the link: [Link]

Tharater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tharater »

Was also able to find he gold code not under the exact same process code and adress, but searching by double resulted ni me finding it.

Corruptsmurf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corruptsmurf »

blackpinkf10 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:29 pm
Hi, all.

I got up to the point where seeing no error up to the end.

------------

import plyvel

db = plyvel.DB(r'YOUR_SAVE_PATH', create_if_missing=False)
db.put(b'_file://\x00\x01CapacitorStorage.Coins', b'\x0199999')

-------------

But, in game, coin gone back to 0 and all other achievement are erased. :D Seems like something I did wrong.

Does anyone have same issue? Thanks in advance. :)

====> Oh, please disregard. it is strange that I just turned on CE and ran the game...then can see 99999 of gold. How weird but it works! Thanks all!
Yeah I followed this and it zeroed all my progress... Please help.

**Nevermind, had to close cmd for the changes to take effect.

kazukiwoof
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kazukiwoof »

vinny969 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:20 pm
If you have error on cmd with "pip install plyvel-win32", use Python v3.8.5 or lower.
If you don't know how to edit Python or never used, i recommend just modifying the character stats.
This is the best way for those who just want a small boost without spoiling the fun.

Here are some setup i did:

SURVIVOR 1
Luck 100%
Magnet 300%
(This setup is enough to get level 100+ and 8k-10k gold coins in every run)

SURVIVOR 2
Luck 300%
Magnet 300%
Power 100%

SURVIVOR 3
Luck 400%
Magnet 300%
Power 200%
Amount +5

MONEY FARM +
Greed 1000000%
(On a single money bag u can take more 200k gold coins, enough to buy all skills)

Install:
1. Go to the game folder in Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer
2. Backup main.bundle.js file
3. Replace with the file you downloaded
4. Open the game

Note: All character stats can be changed with Notepad. Although the information is tangled up, you can filter with Ctrl+F "charname"

These are really the best but sadly they're not working anymore with the current update.

rigis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rigis »

Luck + magnet here
v0.2.10
Attachments
luck+magnet.zip
(192.12 KiB) Downloaded 2870 times

vinny969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vinny969 »

UPDATED v0.2.10 - New Characters Included

SURVIVOR 1
Luck 100%
Magnet 300%

SURVIVOR 2
Luck 400%
Magnet 300%
Power 200%
Amount +5

MONEY FARM
Greed 1000000%
(On a single money bag u can take more 200k gold coins, enough to buy all skills)

KILL THE DEATH WITH POE
Hp/Regen/Armor/Power
(To unlock hiden character. You will kill the death in one sec, your regen is higher than the reflected damage dealt)

Install:
1. Go to the game folder in Steam\steamapps\common\Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer
4. Open the game

Note: All character stats can be changed with Notepad. Although the information is tangled up, you can filter with Ctrl+F "charname"
Attachments
Poe God Updated 0.2.10.rar
(163.76 KiB) Downloaded 2341 times
Money Farm Updated 0.2.10.rar
(163.77 KiB) Downloaded 2632 times
Survivor 1 Updated 0.2.10.rar
(163.76 KiB) Downloaded 1440 times
Survivor 2 Updated 0.2.10.rar
(163.77 KiB) Downloaded 2307 times
Last edited by vinny969 on Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

I'm beginning to wonder if my game is bugged. I've managed to find/unlock everything...except the damned clover. I've spent hours farming torches/candles/whatever you want to call them in both levels, hyper as well. Back when I very first started, I saw it drop, but died before I could get it. I haven't seen it since.

So I decided to use the leveldb editor to enable it, but I can't seem to get leveldb to work. I click 'browse database folder', and go to my leveldb folder, but nothing happens. If I point it to the folder the leveldb folder is in, it'll show on the main screen, but obviously no file to edit. I can't get it to open the leveldb folder or file at all.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

endersblade wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:09 am
I'm beginning to wonder if my game is bugged. I've managed to find/unlock everything...except the damned clover. I've spent hours farming torches/candles/whatever you want to call them in both levels, hyper as well. Back when I very first started, I saw it drop, but died before I could get it. I haven't seen it since.

So I decided to use the leveldb editor to enable it, but I can't seem to get leveldb to work. I click 'browse database folder', and go to my leveldb folder, but nothing happens. If I point it to the folder the leveldb folder is in, it'll show on the main screen, but obviously no file to edit. I can't get it to open the leveldb folder or file at all.
I was beginning to wonder when I would get one but after I ran the first stage about 10-11 times I eventually found one and now I see 1-2 every 2-3 runs.

vinny969
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vinny969 »

endersblade wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:09 am

U can use this setup, i set rare drop rate X32 (same as coins) to Bag 25g | Bag 100g | Clover

To install: Here

This also works for everyone who has the same problem or just wants to change the drop rate for better run.
Attachments
Rare Drop Rate.rar
(163.75 KiB) Downloaded 1046 times

xenonocs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xenonocs »

vinny969 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:00 am
UPDATED v0.2.10 - New Characters Included

SURVIVOR 1
Luck 100%
Magnet 300%

SURVIVOR 2
Luck 400%
Magnet 300%
Power 200%
Amount +5

MONEY FARM
Greed 1000000%

KILL THE DEATH WITH POE
Hp/Regen/Armor/Power
(To unlock hiden character. You will kill the death in one sec, your regen is higher than the reflected damage dealt)

Install:
4. Open the game

All of your .rar's seem to be invalid/corrupted?

EDIT: Seems to have been a problem with my WinZip version, works fine now :mrgreen:

kawabunga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kawabunga »

game got an update to v0.2.10d could you update this

Alexwarlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alexwarlord »

Zoe Laroux wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:01 am
Game Name: Vampire Survivors
Game Engine: Uncertain
Game Version: 0.2.4
Options Required: Gold editor, minimum health, low/no cooldowns, aoe size increases
Steam Website:
Other Info:
Its a little strangely addictive roguelite for three bucks
I cant seem to find what the game is storing even just the gold at. Couldnt even find what file the game is storing saved data in AppData\Roaming\Vampire_Survivors
ok so i found this german dude video and instead of opening the game directly just go to proces and try all 4 of them i tried and it worked fine for gold

raf_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raf_ »

Has anyone been able to get CE speedhack working (so the game/clock run faster)? Or alternatively, an xp multiplier? I got through a lot of progress on the itch.io version, but it doesn't transfer to Steam and I want to be able to power through the early stuff.

crazytrain334
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by crazytrain334 »

hi there can these js files be updated they dont work anymore the game doesnt load when i load the game with them :wub: