raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] Tap Wizard 2 (Steam)

Post by raxele123 »

Game Name: Tap Wizard 2
Game Engine: No clue
Game Version: Latest
Options Required: Infinite Health, Gems, Timeshards, Gold, Jagged Totem, Magic Die, Respec Totem, Orb of Power, Infinite Runes, Staff of Knowledge Levels, Unlock the IRL locked stuff, etc.
Steam Website:
Other Info: Give it a go perhaps.

joykent
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Tap Wizard 2 (Steam)

Post by joykent »

raxele123 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:31 pm
Game Name: Tap Wizard 2
Game Engine: No clue
Game Version: Latest
Options Required: Infinite Health, Gems, Timeshards, Gold, Jagged Totem, Magic Die, Respec Totem, Orb of Power, Infinite Runes, Staff of Knowledge Levels, Unlock the IRL locked stuff, etc.
Steam Website:
Other Info: Give it a go perhaps.
Some one can help

hoangquynhnhi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hoangquynhnhi »

Bump! No body here

joykent
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joykent »

hoangquynhnhi wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:24 pm
Bump! No body here
maybe no one can help! So hard

hoangquynhnhi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hoangquynhnhi »

joykent wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:05 pm
hoangquynhnhi wrote:
Bump! No body here
Yea, this hard game. Noob can't cheat, i'll go to orther forum. Thanks

joykent
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joykent »

hoangquynhnhi wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:47 pm
joykent wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:05 pm
hoangquynhnhi wrote:
Bump! No body here
Yea, this hard game. Noob can't cheat, i'll go to orther forum. Thanks
Ok, this game have on mobile. Easy mod

VodkaEngine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VodkaEngine »

Just edit the Save file, on iOS it’s just a plain text list of values stored in a plist file. It’s very easy to edit. I imagine it’s basically the same for PC. You can even edit the achievements in there.
Not to mention that none of the values in game are hidden with any method like XOR encryptions or multiple copies to recalculate proper values. So it’s just a search for a number that is either a i8 (64Bit signed integer) or a float.

And you are on PC so you actually have the means to use fuzzy searches effectively (quickly due to filters available, and without crashing due to more RAM and CE being good)

Save editing and using searches for those 2 data types (there may be some i4/signed32bit values but I can’t remember) makes cheating in this game so easy that it’s not worth making a table for. At least currently, if they add complexity and some level of protection then a table may be worth it and I might take a look at it.

If you just want a powerful build, go purple scythes. Go elemental purity and cast speed, I have lvl17 purity and I get 127 extra scythes. With all the upgrades I’m acquiring passively I’m still 1hKOing at wave 300, and the health troves are enough to keep me going. Elemental Purity is broken on scythes because it gets more powerful with each lvl, I tried to edit it to lvl50 or 100 as the max lvls suggest in the tool tip of the skill and it made so many scythes I crashed on the spot.

zzzaaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zzzaaa »

VodkaEngine wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:28 pm
Just edit the Save file, on iOS it’s just a plain text list of values stored in a plist file. It’s very easy to edit. I imagine it’s basically the same for PC. You can even edit the achievements in there.
Not to mention that none of the values in game are hidden with any method like XOR encryptions or multiple copies to recalculate proper values. So it’s just a search for a number that is either a i8 (64Bit signed integer) or a float.

And you are on PC so you actually have the means to use fuzzy searches effectively (quickly due to filters available, and without crashing due to more RAM and CE being good)

Save editing and using searches for those 2 data types (there may be some i4/signed32bit values but I can’t remember) makes cheating in this game so easy that it’s not worth making a table for. At least currently, if they add complexity and some level of protection then a table may be worth it and I might take a look at it.

If you just want a powerful build, go purple scythes. Go elemental purity and cast speed, I have lvl17 purity and I get 127 extra scythes. With all the upgrades I’m acquiring passively I’m still 1hKOing at wave 300, and the health troves are enough to keep me going. Elemental Purity is broken on scythes because it gets more powerful with each lvl, I tried to edit it to lvl50 or 100 as the max lvls suggest in the tool tip of the skill and it made so many scythes I crashed on the spot.
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I cant seem to find the save files for the game anywhere.
Seems the game uses cloud saves so not exactly sure how I'd do this.
I just want to unlock the stuff from the shop (that uses real currency)

Dodging12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dodging12 »

The game does use local saves, but I haven't been able to find it on PC or android

Yuwon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yuwon »

Dodging12 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:39 pm
The game does use local saves, but I haven't been able to find it on PC or android
Save is in the registry

Code: Select all

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TopCog\Tap Wizard 2
as per developer response in a steam discussion

Oaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Oaker »

Yuwon wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Dodging12 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:39 pm
Save is in the registry

Code: Select all

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TopCog\Tap Wizard 2
as per developer response in a steam discussion
Thanks.
Could you tell me how to read those save files? I dont mean in "how to open a reg file" or "how convert hex to ascii", i mean what value means what and what do i have to change to, for example, edit my gold or gems?

Condemned13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Condemned13 »

In the registry editor, go to about 60% way down (it's a hex editor) -> Awakening -> doubles -> "1" -> this is the red soul number. It won't reflect the change on loading the game, only when you kill something

One of the numbers in the doubles section will also change XP, but it's not going to reflect on the screen.
If you enchant to a very high level, your research cost falls to 0 (or a small float number), so it also cheats gold.

HP number can be found using cheat engine fuzzy search, but it's pointless when you deal tiny amount of damage and slow progression.

This game is basically idle Cookie Clicker, but it makes you feel like you have control over how fast you gain xp. It's best to hack the game progression, not any number.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

I just downloaded this game, you can get anything, for example:
1. Gems, souls, gold, etc. you just manipulate the contents of the drop box.
2. You can get a health pointer.
3. Box timer where you can set the time before the box disappears (the box's duration is 30 seconds, if it passes 30 seconds, the box will disappear).
4. make a quick spawn box (so you will see on the screen there will be a lot of boxes because you can set the spawn time to under 5 seconds).
Spoiler

pihsoyan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pihsoyan »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:11 am
3. Box timer where you can set the time before the box disappears (the box's duration is 30 seconds, if it passes 30 seconds, the box will disappear).
4. make a quick spawn box (so you will see on the screen there will be a lot of boxes because you can set the spawn time to under 5 seconds).
Spoiler
I'm sorry, how do I do this exactly? I would just like to manipulate my gems.

Zznezukozz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zznezukozz »

pihsoyan wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:54 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:11 am
Spoiler
I'm sorry, how do I do this exactly? I would just like to manipulate my gems.
easy way do a grouped scan and copy this f: f:5 f:34 4:8 4:24 4: 4: 4: in the value box it should give you a singer find whit everything
if it dosent work follow the step bellow

1: scan for a float value between 0.1 and 35
2: wait for a chest to spawn
3: next scan for changed value
4: next scan for decreased value
5: if a new chest spawn go back to step 3
6: at some point u will have less than 10 value left it chould be easy to find the right one look at them and find one that goes down to 0 and back up every time a chest spawn
7: add the value then browse the memory region, set display tipe tu float, u should see the changing timer, the next 2 value are 5 and 34 wich is nim and max time set them to 0 or 0.1 if u have slow pc
8: change display value to 4 byte decimal, the 3rd value after the timer is max gem chest , 4rd one is max shard, 5th one is how many shard chest u have today and 6th is how many gem chest
9: add the 5th and 6th value to your list and lock them to 0 now u can get as many as u want XD
10: 7th value is rune chest add it and lock it to 0, if u want to get rune chest to spawn at all time

note this could get your account ban, getting ban will remove you from ranking and u wont be able to participate in trial
[Link]