Whatever other options you can come up with
Steam Website:
Other Info: Game is on sale for $1.64 on steam until January 5, 2022

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request]Don't Open The Doors!

Post by Hylician Legend »

Addendum: I can buy the game for whoever will make a table for it for as long as it's on sale. (The sale ends January 5, 2022.)

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

Hi,

can you make a screenshot from the game folder?

coz you said game engine "Not sure"

a screenshot would help to see if its some common game engine ( like Unity , Game-Maker, UE4 ) or if its something custom.
based on the file structure most of the table makers can see which engine is used.

in worst case something like "Godot" is used, its using GDScript that generates similary code like Game-Maker, and Godot is such a small engine that nobody yet did a dissector for it.
and without a dissect its hell to make scripts/pointers.

Actually I think this would be a good rule for fearless-revolution in generally, screenshot of the game folder if the requester does not know the engine :)

H3X4G3N
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by H3X4G3N »

or at leat all doors to keep the flow ^^

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

There you go.

Edit: Main reason I don't know the game version or engine is because it wasn't listed in the game anywhere. Usually you'll at least see a version number at a game's main menu and the engine used might be in the credits or something or featured in an intro scene. That wasn't the case this time around.

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

Hylician Legend wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:05 pm

Edit: Main reason I don't know the game version or engine is because it wasn't listed in the game anywhere. Usually you'll at least see a version number at a game's main menu and the engine used might be in the credits or something or featured in an intro scene. That wasn't the case this time around.
yeah its sometimes hard to figure out, especially on small games.

need to admit even with the screenshot ... no idea, looks like something adobe related (adobe air )

so yeah im sorry can't say "yes gift me the game" coz in worst case the engine is a nightmare (shared opcodes and so on) and I really don't know if its possible without spending a huge amount of time :(

sorry :/

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hello,

I did only HP and inventory for all items, game is easy, items are all on 4 bytes and hp is double, all exactly as seen on your screen, the exact value.Now the table, i'm not sure if it will work for steam version, i did it on some cracked one, kinda old.But in this bad video you can see the scripts..write them from the video, in case they might work for your version as well..and sorry, i've deleted the entire folder also with the table, was all in there :lol:,also, you can scan for arrays or whatnot.By the way, this cracked version has two .exe's, one for 32 and another for 64, i'm using the 32 one, i've clicked on the first one and that was it! :lol:

Remember, activate any of them scripts after you are hit or you've collected something!

Awful video that will be deleted soon: :P
Video Removed

PS: I don't want it in my steam account, games i don't like have no place in my account!In case those scripts work for your version would be great!

Best of luck! ;) :P

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I'll give it a try, thanks. Also, I have the steam version.