Request: Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
XthanbladeX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Request: Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach table

Post by XthanbladeX »

same here tbh ive been using the current cheats but the main one im needing is stealth as i also want to do some easter egg hunting and i want to take in the enviroments aswell tbh tho i really do think this is a hard game to create cheats for as their are no trainers at all for this game the only cheats we have are the ones now

Drflash55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drflash55 »

Because of the Pizzaplex being so big, I also was having a similar thought about being able to explore the rest of the area without having to be constantly aware of where the animatronics are so you don't get caught. The game never really does give you time to breath until you're at those points in time where it's considered a "safe" zone.

Being able to completely just walk by without being detected would make it more fulfilling to just have a look around the place and see what the place has to offer.

Here's hoping someone manages to crack the case. I'll be keeping an eye out.

XthanbladeX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XthanbladeX »

i completley agree bro it would be so amazing to be able to explore i know fearlessrevolution have said their is a trainer coming soon but the thing is with fearlessrevolution its a case of when because ive known them to take ages working on trainers but at the same time it must be difficult aswell

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

Drflash55 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:34 pm
Because of the Pizzaplex being so big, I also was having a similar thought about being able to explore the rest of the area without having to be constantly aware of where the animatronics are so you don't get caught. The game never really does give you time to breath until you're at those points in time where it's considered a "safe" zone.

Being able to completely just walk by without being detected would make it more fulfilling to just have a look around the place and see what the place has to offer.

Question. Currently working on this. I figured with this stealth mode I make it to where you are flying with noclip and can explore around the map. Again enemies cant see you and you can access hidden areas with noclip. Does this seem like something you would prefer?

Drflash55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drflash55 »

G40styHW wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm
Drflash55 wrote:

Question. Currently working on this. I figured with this stealth mode I make it to where you are flying with noclip and can explore around the map. Again enemies cant see you and you can access hidden areas with noclip. Does this seem like something you would prefer?
Yeah, that would also help out with more exploration of the place, since you wouldn't be bounded by the game's linear mission structure, allowing you to check out the entire place without the need for huffing it there on foot. If it's something within your capable power, then that'd be very much appreciated.

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

Drflash55 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:08 pm
G40styHW wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:59 pm
Drflash55 wrote:

Yeah, that would also help out with more exploration of the place, since you wouldn't be bounded by the game's linear mission structure, allowing you to check out the entire place without the need for huffing it there on foot. If it's something within your capable power, then that'd be very much appreciated.
Its already been done, all i need to do is script it out.

XthanbladeX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XthanbladeX »

bro you are a life saver this is honestly going to help so much and especially with the endos aswell hate em lol

XthanbladeX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XthanbladeX »

also would you be able to do a stealth with no co clipping if not thats okay

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

XthanbladeX wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:16 am
also would you be able to do a stealth with no co clipping if not thats okay
That's essentially what I'm doing. Its going to be called "Exploration Mode". You basically have the ability to fly and also have no clip so you can go wherever you like. From what I've tested enemies cant really see you besides mr.moonman so you should be fine. You literally can just fly over enemies so you wont ever die. The table will be released soon, maybe? Im going to do some polishing on the table then release it.

XthanbladeX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XthanbladeX »

yeah no worries looking forward to it man

virinix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by virinix »

Extremely greatful! Can't wait