StormSurge
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] Loop Odyssey

Post by StormSurge »

Game Name: Loop Odyssey
Game Engine: ?
Game Version: ?
Options Required: Some way to change the "Familiarity" level(s) of the tiles that can be interacted with. Each and every tile has a separate Familiarity level for it's particular familiarities; so I assume a base pointer is somewhere that might be able to make things extra simple. Otherwise, tiles are selectable and so a "selected tile" pointer would work well too as long as the Familiarity levels could be edited.
Steam Website:
Other Info: If you could...please include a lot of documentation within scripts/addresses/pointers that might help explain how you found/created them. I'm super noob at tables and am hoping to learn as much as possible so I can start creating tables myself.

Edit: Forgot to mention that in my novice scanning, everything seems to be processed as doubles. Not too sure if types are ever casted for the purpose of confusing people using things like cheat engine though.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Loop Odyssey

Post by treos »

Last edited by treos on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

This will work with it. Just enable and look through the global variables and find relevant objects with their variables. Should be able to populate all the instances.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

treos wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:38 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:48 am
This will work with it. Just enable and look through the global variables and find relevant objects with their variables. Should be able to populate all the instances.
well... >:/ i mean, that cheat table does work but...i'm still unable to make any changes stick.
That's because you're still not looking in the right places. o_GameMain -> CurrentTimeMana is the actual mana value that you can freeze, you are looking at the display or the initializing value.

Try spending more than 30 seconds on it and you'll find everything you want. Or just give up, I really don't care.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

StormSurge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StormSurge »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
This is almost exactly what I was looking for. With this, I can edit how much experience the familiarity levels get (because editing each tile individually is a pain) so I just put "Godmode" exp and then familiarity levels jump by hundreds instead of by fractions of a percent.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

ricky1090
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ricky1090 »

treos wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:32 am
i...i have no idea where to find the familiarity exp value cause...
Increase FamiliarityIncrementAfterVisit, inside GameMain, from 20 to a high number. Should solve your familiarity issues.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

treos wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:32 am
The "formatting" (or lack thereof) for the table is generalized specifically because it is a general table for GameMaker games. If you are incapable of searching through object lists and their variables then you really shouldn't be using tables in the first place, buy a trainer and click a few buttons.

I think your issue is that you believe everything that is important to you needs to be in golden gilded lettering, the game itself organizes its objects and variables in that manner so there is no avoiding it. Be thankful they at least gave them relevant names.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

treos wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:31 pm

and if this is how you treat people asking for help and pointing out obvious problems with your cheat table, i don't want your help.
That's just fine with me, I can't fix stupid and lazy anyways.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

10mart10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 10mart10 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
How do you get the pointer for the o_GameMain using this script, for me the script doesn't automatically find it.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

treos wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:26 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:42 pm
treos wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:31 pm

and if this is how you treat people asking for help and pointing out obvious problems with your cheat table, i don't want your help.
That's just fine with me, I can't fix stupid and lazy anyways.
i wasn't asking you to do the impossible. LEARN HOW TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM YOU USELESS ASS!
I think your expecting this table to be a pre made cheat table for that specific game. This is not what it is. Swedish gave you a tool that will basically dump the objects so you can find your values and create your own table from them. Swedish does not controller the way the gamemaker game has all the structures laid out. Its simply grabbing everything in the order the game had them in the code.

Its like creating a dump of a UE4 game and searching through the dump file. Nothing makes any kind of sense at first and you need to spend the time searching for what you want then create your own cheat table with the information provided from there.

I know the script is in a cheat table, but what he gave you was a tool, not a premade cheat table for that game. You are also blocking one of the best coders on this site that's always helping everyone here. Might want to reconsider that, but it's up to u