Re: [Request] After The Fall

Post by porkalletta »

Desertio wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:22 am
zorath wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:37 am
Desertio wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:09 am
Hello all. I am having an issue at the end of every mission in that it will not allow me to hit the red button and complete the mission. I have to exit the mission resulting in a loss of the bonus. Any ideas as to why, or is this a common thing? Thank you.
you need disable Add Harvest in mission vending machine just before the last fight to avoid this problem :)
Thank you. I knew I was missing something.
Where is Add Harvest in mission vending machine just before the last fight? Thanks.

alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexwithtoast »

porkalletta wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:08 pm
Desertio wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:22 am
zorath wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:37 am

you need disable Add Harvest in mission vending machine just before the last fight to avoid this problem :)
Thank you. I knew I was missing something.
Where is Add Harvest in mission vending machine just before the last fight? Thanks.
I can't tell if you are joking or not but you activate "add harvest in mission vending machine" than right before you get to the last fight go back into CT and disable it. I bet to make it easier you could probably enable use the cheat than disable and continue on with the mission not sure if the money stays since I haven't tested it.

kravitch
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kravitch »

Added Rapid Fire script. Should work for both Steam and Oculus version.

Attachments
AfterTheFall(+9).CT
(38.15 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

tenchim86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tenchim86 »

kravitch wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:41 pm
Awesome job, kravitch. Curious how the infinite health works. It seems to work sometimes, and other times, it doesn't. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Also wondering if you're able to separate easy kills from the infinite health. Everything else works very well and consistently. Really appreciate it!

NatashaRomanoff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NatashaRomanoff »

smurphy wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:42 pm
I has been successful with your Version one and three. With version one teleporting is not nessessary. When you are in the other side you can just walk.

In Version 3 you have to face close to the door and then you have to quickly switch the right right stick between left and right. So you are doing 30 degree left and right. While doing this lean forward more and more and pass the door. Easy
Could you elaborate more on Version 3? I was able to pull off the 1st one, with a little effort, but you make it sound like Version 3 is better.

kravitch
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kravitch »

tenchim86 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:16 am
kravitch wrote:
Awesome job, kravitch. Curious how the infinite health works. It seems to work sometimes, and other times, it doesn't. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Also wondering if you're able to separate easy kills from the infinite health. Everything else works very well and consistently. Really appreciate it!
The script basically changes received damage value.

This is the code of Inf Health + easy kills script:

newmem:
cmp [rbx+2C],(int)10 --> since the health value is shared, it first compares specific offset value to determine whether the target is player, or enemy
je nodam --> Jump to no damage function if condition is met
code:
sub [rbx+28],270F --> if the condition is not met (=target is enemy), this instruction subtracts the value 270F (9999 in HEX) from offset rbx+28, where the health value is stored
nodam:
mov rcx,[rbx+18] --> this instruction basically leave player health value intact, because there is no subtraction involved
jmp return

So if you want just easy kills without infinite health, you can just add subtraction this way:
1. Create a copy of Inf Health + easy kills script in the table (CTRL+C CTRL+V)
2. You can rename it to Easy kills
3. Add this instruction sub [rbx+28],edi to nodam function like this:

nodam:
sub [rbx+28],edi
mov rcx,[rbx+18]
jmp return

And now you have your Easy Kills without inf health cheat.

kravitch
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kravitch »

Sorry for another table, but I finally managed to deal with the recoil :) So i added the No Recoil script.

Attachments
AfterTheFall(+10).CT
(40.58 KiB) Downloaded 187 times

lenniepie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lenniepie »

NatashaRomanoff wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:43 am
smurphy wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:42 pm
I has been successful with your Version one and three. With version one teleporting is not nessessary. When you are in the other side you can just walk.

In Version 3 you have to face close to the door and then you have to quickly switch the right right stick between left and right. So you are doing 30 degree left and right. While doing this lean forward more and more and pass the door. Easy
Could you elaborate more on Version 3? I was able to pull off the 1st one, with a little effort, but you make it sound like Version 3 is better.
What actually happens is that if you use snap turn near the door, it cancels out the black. It doesn't have to be 180 degrees - any snap turn at all works. So you just keep facing the door, turn left-right-left-right and push your head semi-slowly toward the door, you'll just walk right through.

heymanjack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by heymanjack »

kravitch wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:52 pm
Sorry for another table, but I finally managed to deal with the recoil :) So i added the No Recoil script.

Kravitch you son of a gun!! you've done it again!

Flipochino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flipochino »

kravitch wrote:

Is disabling the cheat as simple as unclicking the box? For some reason the code has permanently frozen my SMG into only ever firing in rapid fire mode when CE is running and the script is unchecked and I am unsure how to disable the code. Apology, newb user of CE and ESL.

kravitch
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kravitch »

Yes, to activate/deactivate the cheat you just check/uncheck the box. Do you have a Steam or Oculus version of the game? I have Oculus and it is working fine. Not sure if I can help you with this bug, because deactivating just replaces the cheat with original instruction. Also make sure you have the lastest version of Cheat Engine.

edit:
Do you have this problem with Rapid Fire cheat only?

AnneOnyme
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnneOnyme »

Oh wow, you managed to do a norecoil script :o
i can't wait to try it tomorrow ^^
thanks <3

ems334
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ems334 »

Flipochino wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:50 pm
kravitch wrote:

Is disabling the cheat as simple as unclicking the box? For some reason the code has permanently frozen my SMG into only ever firing in rapid fire mode when CE is running and the script is unchecked and I am unsure how to disable the code. Apology, newb user of CE and ESL.
I have the Oculus version too and was able to reproduce this freezing today when disabling Inf Health + Easy Kills and enabling Inf Health only.

To fix it, I just clicked the game window on my computer and it unfroze. Hope this helps!

porkalletta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by porkalletta »

heymanjack wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:58 pm
kravitch wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:52 pm

Kravitch you son of a gun!! you've done it again!
Thank you Kravitch! I would like to make a contribution for all your hard work. How to do it?

kravitch
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kravitch »

Thank you for your offer, but i do not want any reward or donation. It wasn't all my work, others also contributed.