SoggyCow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] After The Fall

Post by SoggyCow »

heymanjack wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:48 pm
You have a working no recoil script?
no, but i've found the addresses that are responsible for recoil, but cant manage to freeze them, so i know its possible.
running speed would be cool, too.

Desertio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Desertio »

zorath wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:37 am
Desertio wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:09 am
Hello all. I am having an issue at the end of every mission in that it will not allow me to hit the red button and complete the mission. I have to exit the mission resulting in a loss of the bonus. Any ideas as to why, or is this a common thing? Thank you.
you need disable Add Harvest in mission vending machine just before the last fight to avoid this problem :)
Thank you. I knew I was missing something.

alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexwithtoast »

someone needs to find out how to make the consecutive headshot easier, I keep missing after racking up a few XD. Time to keep trying.
Last edited by alexwithtoast on Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

disparity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by disparity »

alexwithtoast wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:11 am
someone needs to find out how to make the consecutive kills easier, I keep missing after racking up a few XD. Time to keep trying.
I found 3 x 4 byte values which count the number of consecutive shots on the MT.
These start at zero and reset to zero when you miss so you can narrow down fairly quickly as long as you accurately count your total of consecutive headshots.

I changed them all to the same value above 50 and froze them.
When I completed the level, this was reported as the number of consecutive hits and I had the skin available.
Bought skin then restarted the game and the value remains as my max consecutive hits with that weapon in the armoury terminal so it was retained.

May be different per weapon, have the other two to do now.

As I use a compiled version of CE (Github) as a standalone on a USB stick, the debugger crashes when I try to launch and look for pointers etc. so I haven't got further as yet.

Edit: Just did the other rifle the same way. I used speed hack @ 25% to walk up and headshot 6-7 snowbreed then used that as a starting count. Using an initial value of zero results in a very long list in the first scan and I had a couple of failed attempts to find the correct counters.

There may be separate counters for Jugg and Smasher. Headshots on smasher definitely didn't register in these counters. Jugg also showed zero when I tested it, though that may be as it's head exploded while I was burst firing so I may have had a miss.

Second edit: Falcon now done. The counters with this method seem to be 1)Consecutive HS Kills 2)Consecutive Headshot Hits 3)Consecutive Enemy Hits.

Is it possible to use VEH debugger directly in ATF, or do I need a different method. I get the error: Failure determining what veh debug-x86_64.initialize veh means

heymanjack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by heymanjack »

disparity wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:39 pm
alexwithtoast wrote:
someone needs to find out how to make the consecutive kills easier, I keep missing after racking up a few XD. Time to keep trying.
I found 3 x 4 byte values which count the number of consecutive shots on the MT.
These start at zero and reset to zero when you miss so you can narrow down fairly quickly as long as you accurately count your total of consecutive headshots.

When I completed the level, this was reported as the number of consecutive hits and I had the skin available.
Bought skin then restarted the game and the value remains as my max consecutive hits with that weapon in the armoury terminal so it was retained.

As I use a compiled version of CE (Github) as a standalone on a USB stick, the debugger crashes when I try to launch and look for pointers etc. so I haven't got further as yet.

Edit: Just did the other rifle the same way. I used speed hack @ 25% to walk up and headshot 6-7 snowbreed then used that as a starting count. Using an initial value of zero results in a very long list in the first scan and I had a couple of failed attempts to find the correct counters.

There may be separate counters for Jugg and Smasher. Headshots on smasher definitely didn't register in these counters. Jugg also showed zero when I tested it, though that may be as it's head exploded while I was burst firing so I may have had a miss.

Second edit: Falcon now done. The counters with this method seem to be 1)Consecutive HS Kills 2)Consecutive Headshot Hits 3)Consecutive Enemy Hits.

Is it possible to use VEH debugger directly in ATF, or do I need a different method. I get the error: Failure determining what veh debug-x86_64.initialize veh means
Can you share your table?

lenniepie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lenniepie »

Anyone got wrist item edit working?

AnneOnyme
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnneOnyme »

i just registered to say thank you :3
it's really fun to use these cheats ^-^
but the annoying part is the heavy recoil
if you guys can somehow add a no-recoil script, this table would just PERFECT 👌
thanks to everyone contributing to this, i love you ❤

Fluffy373
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fluffy373 »

If you constantly fire the weapon it reaches its max recoil rate and its easy to fire for headshots ect.

dengdream
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dengdream »

alexwithtoast wrote:

change the cod
sub [rbx+28],edi

to

add [rbx+28],edi

than, shot the fat gay.
you will make the consecutive kills

你们是不是要完成那个连续50发打中敌人的那个皮肤?
把code里面减血改成加血,然后对着胖子打就可以了。打成了再改回来。
我用英文打不方便,你们自己把chinese change to english吧。

alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexwithtoast »

dengdream wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:30 am
alexwithtoast wrote:

change the cod
sub [rbx+28],edi

to

add [rbx+28],edi

than, shot the fat gay.
you will make the consecutive kills

你们是不是要完成那个连续50发打中敌人的那个皮肤?
把code里面减血改成加血,然后对着胖子打就可以了。打成了再改回来。
我用英文打不方便,你们自己把chinese change to english吧。
I just realized I meant to say consecutive headshot, does this code work for this?
I'm a noob at cheat engine, how do I add this code?

AnneOnyme
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnneOnyme »

Fluffy373 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:15 pm
If you constantly fire the weapon it reaches its max recoil rate and its easy to fire for headshots ect.
i know, but first, it's still not really enjoyable, and also, i want to use norecoil without the noCD, to play "legit" with other players online, i just want to get rid of the annoying recoil ahah

WolfUnique
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolfUnique »

Il have to agree with @AnneOnyme , that would be awesome ,also unlock all weapons/weapon parts would be awesome

anyway thanks for the table

SuperKuigi64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SuperKuigi64 »

Does anyone know how I can use this table on the quest version?

kravitch
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kravitch »

You can't use this table on the quest version. This is for the PCVR version only.

If you have a PC that is VR capable, you can play the PCVR version (this game is crossbuy, so if you own the quest version, you have the PCVR version too) on your Quest via link (cable or wireless) and that way you can use this table.

heymanjack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by heymanjack »

disparity wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:39 pm
alexwithtoast wrote:

share the values or the table at least