Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
vickyiori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Request Halo Infinite

Post by vickyiori »

IFireflyl wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:12 pm
This game requires some effort as it is (apparently) detecting that Cheat Engine is running and then force closing the game. I had to look up how to create an undetected cheat engine which worked for searching for values, but for some reason I don't have the ability to use the debuggers with that (which is pretty necessary for people making cheat tables). I think that means we'll only be able to get trainers for this, and not an actual cheat table. I could definitely be wrong on that, but I don't know how else a table creator will be able to get around the game detecting that Cheat Engine itself is running.
Use Kernelmode debugger DBVM in options.

Also build a completely new CE which should not have cheat or cheat engine string in any of the EXE etc.

I'm using the same right now successfully.

That one gets undectected and for ammo you have to again search for address as the address keeps changing.

Couldn't find any pattern for address change but it works.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Dragonage12 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:51 pm
This is all a misunderstanding i was refering to another site called "shit happens" try to replace the word shit with cheat and you know what i mean, now that i read this thread it converts the word i originally used to Fearless revolution which i prefer much more rather than other cheating clients.
BTW i just payed for pro membership, since someone uploaded a working cheat on the fearlesrevolution app but my account is still not active can someone help lmao

EDIT: I got my Pro membership working now
That's actually pretty funny. Sorry I called you out like that then! I thought you were insulting the good people here. :D

Dragonage12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dragonage12 »

No problem :)

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Hopefully a manually set checkpoint/save tweak is also part of the table, that's really all I want right now. More than anything, bc now I can't even close the game, lmao! I died against some boss and got sent back to the previous one, not nice!

The checkpoints in this game are so over the place.
Aight almost done with the game on Legendary, peace.

Hope we get one insane table, thank you everyone for all your work so far and after.
And I guess, I wish I had the know how, to help y'all out with this.

Final Edit : Beat Halo Infinite On Legendary, I want a insane table with insane stuff to just mess around tbh rn lmao! Cheers! And I was right you know. Play the game, you'll find out. Bye.

TheGreen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheGreen »

+ 1
FitGirl

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:48 am
Hopefully a manually set checkpoint/save tweak is also part of the table, that's really all I want right now. More than anything, bc now I can't even close the game, lmao! I died against some boss and got sent back to the previous one, not nice!

The checkpoints in this game are so over the place.
Aight almost done with the game on Legendary, peace.

Hope we get one insane table, thank you everyone for all your work so far and after.
And I guess, I wish I had the know how, to help y'all out with this.

Final Edit : Beat Halo Infinite On Legendary, I want a insane table with insane stuff to just mess around tbh rn lmao! Cheers! And I was right you know. Play the game, you'll find out. Bye.
Checkpoints in halo Infinite work by saving whenever you are at full hp and out of combat.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Yes, I know. I guess, I still like having choice exactly when lmao. Maybe I'm just petty and picky, bleh lmao. What annoys me is that I was 6mins 55s off from the 8hr achievement. And yes, I am back on trying to get it, under eight hours.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

AceOfSpades wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:58 am
Yes, I know. I guess, I still like having choice exactly when lmao. Maybe I'm just petty and picky, bleh lmao. What annoys me is that I was 6mins 55s off from the 8hr achievement. And yes, I am back on trying to get it, under eight hours.
With the glitched tank weapon and the ability to run past most levels without bothering fighting the enemies this can easily be done in under 8 hours. I beat it in 3 hours, 14 minutes, and 11 seconds. Just skip all the filler stuff and grapple everything. Oh, and use the bandana skull. It doesn't lock out achievements and it gives you infinite ammo AND no ability cooldown (grapple, thruster, et cetera).

Glitched weapon (thanks to Rhark for showing me this):

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

Aight sweet, I'll get right on that. Thanks for the heads up.

Krotow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Krotow »

Tried Halo Infinite single player (Steam) at this evening with both Fearless Revolution app and CheatEvolution trainer from 2022-12-28. Both firmly hang the game at every time when attached. Seems tables need to be updated again.

FYI: Non-working game is Halo Infinite (Steam), Season 3 Update from March 7, 2023. Game version is 6.10024.10518.0.

vickyiori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vickyiori »

Sorry for posting this in the dead thread, but I'm using a succesful method for HI cheating in campaign, so wanted to share.
Download [Link] for HI. Find some tutorials on YT on how to use it.

It uses runtime memory for making changes in game tag system. Works flawless every time. This is similar to Assembly for MCC modding. I actually use both and once you get the hang of things it's super easy to cheat in campaign.

Won't work for MP except for custom games and if you're the host. As the changes are done at object level, if I make spartan invincible it will make everyone/player on the map invincible. Lol. I'm looking for weapon modification such as infinite ammo, insane aim assist and rapidfire but the HI MP is totally different from HI campaign.

Similar tags for weapons which are in campaign aren't there for the MP/customs, as MP uses totally different weapon objects. Still, I was able to make every player invisible in a custom game not hosted by me. Lol. Needed to test in actual custom game not hosted by me. Needs more research...

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happynightmare13 »

vickyiori wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:10 pm
Sorry for posting this in the dead thread, but I'm using a succesful method for HI cheating in campaign, so wanted to share.
Download [Link] for HI. Find some tutorials on YT on how to use it.

It uses runtime memory for making changes in game tag system. Works flawless every time. This is similar to Assembly for MCC modding. I actually use both and once you get the hang of things it's super easy to cheat in campaign.

Won't work for MP except for custom games and if you're the host. As the changes are done at object level, if I make spartan invincible it will make everyone/player on the map invincible. Lol. I'm looking for weapon modification such as infinite ammo, insane aim assist and rapidfire but the HI MP is totally different from HI campaign.

Similar tags for weapons which are in campaign aren't there for the MP/customs, as MP uses totally different weapon objects. Still, I was able to make every player invisible in a custom game not hosted by me. Lol. Needed to test in actual custom game not hosted by me. Needs more research...
Thank you for this, i have a hard time looking for the values of valor and spartan cores. Ideas?