Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Gamepass Version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Gamepass Version)

Post by Tackle »

kajih wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:13 pm
Updated table for FFXIII-2 (Game Pass/MS Store version).

Includes:
  1. Unlimited Health (Updated)
  2. Unlimited ATB (Always Full)
  3. One Hit Kill (new)
  4. Unlim Feral Link (new)
  5. Chain - Freeze
  6. Chain - Quick Fill
  7. Pointer to Gil
  8. Unlim Crystogen Points (new)
  9. Unlim Items/Materials/Components (new)
Notes:
  • Unlimited Health has been updated. The previous version only updated the health value every frame to max, however this pose a problem when the damage applied to the player was higher than is actual health. The new script should resolve the issue. I will say however that this has NOT been tested for more than a few hours of gameplay. It is entirely possible that the offset I am using to differentiate between party members and monsters is used/changed later on in the game, if some monsters become un-killable later on or the players suddenly starts dying, do let me know.
  • One Hit Kill - This only works once normal battle damage applies, it will not work on preemptive strikes. This has also not been tested all that much, so use at your own risk and do let me know if you notice any issues.
  • Unlimited Feral Link - This should be self explanatory, Feral Link bar will always be full.
  • Unlimited Crystogen Points - Whenever you spend points, it will re-add the maximum amount of 999,999. You do have to spend some points before this max is applied.
  • Unlimited Items/Materials/Components - All Items will not decrement in your inventory when used (not including gear). I tested this a bit and the only caveat I've seen is that when using Monster Materials, you may notice that the item is expended, but it's not actually. The text for the amount is updated but the actual amount you have in your inventory stays, if you leave the screen and come back, the values should reset back to the correct amount in your inventory.

ffxiii2_byKajih_0_3.CT

8-) Please rate positive if you like the table 8-)
☕ [Link] ☕
Is there any chance of any update on this?

kajih
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kajih »

Hi, I've since completed the game quite while ago, I don't intend to re-install at this time and most likely won't be updating this table further.

Regards

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

kajih wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:55 pm
Hi, I've since completed the game quite while ago, I don't intend to re-install at this time and most likely won't be updating this table further.

Regards
That is a shame as it no longer works with the current version. Perhaps you could consider just updating it to work and just keep the same cheats?

KanyeMan98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KanyeMan98 »

Tackle wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:55 am
kajih wrote:

Regards
That is a shame as it no longer works with the current version. Perhaps you could consider just updating it to work and just keep the same cheats?
The game is still 1.0.0.0, they haven't updated the game since release. I just started the game and the table absolutely works

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

KanyeMan98 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:40 pm
Tackle wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:55 am
kajih wrote:

Regards
The game is still 1.0.0.0, they haven't updated the game since release. I just started the game and the table absolutely works
Hello. Thats good to hear that it works with the current version, Thanks for letting me know.

KanyeMan98
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KanyeMan98 »

I wish there was something to complete the bestiary. There's viewtopic.php?t=3330 this for the Steam version, but I couldn't get it to work on the Game Pass one, wven though the executable is the same