Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Mechajammer

Post by Iwadoshi »

Game Name: Mechajammer
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: Release
Options Required: Inf. Life, Item Quantity/Durability, Character Editor (Attributes aka Virtues, Skills aka Studies, etc), etc
Steam Website:

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Mechajammer

Post by Csimbi »

Is it anything like Fallout/Fallout Tactics?
Is it more like Underrail?
I could not really tell based on the tube vids - I can't see the turn-based aspect.

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

Csimbi wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:57 pm
I could not really tell based on the tube vids - I can't see the turn-based aspect.
When you move - enemy moves too, so everything happens simultaneously. It's like real-time/turn-based hybrid, I guess.
To give you an idea there was this game called [Link] that had similar approach to combat if memory serves me well.

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

+1

ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Scripts & Editors
- Infinite Weapon Durability *Hotkey Included*
- Player Character Info *Hotkey Included*
- Enemy Character Info *Hotkey Included*

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version: 1.1.1
- 1 Billion Currency & Enemy Character Info script revised
- Player Character Info pointers offset revised
- Increasing Ammo script added back. The devs has fixed this issue from the last update so it's usable again

Version: 1.08 (Compatible with v1.081)
- Player Character Info script & pointers offset revised
- Enemy Character Info script and pointers strip down to a minimum.
- Removed Increasing ammo because there's some issue regarding this version that breaks the ammo usage which did not happened in the previous versions.

Version: 1.07
- Enemy Character Info script revised

Version: 1.06
- 1 Billion Currency, Increasing Ammo & Infinite Usable Items scripts revised

Version: 1.05
- Player & Enemy Character Info scripts along with it's pointers revised

Version: 1.031
- Table updated to suit this version

Version 2
- 1 Billion Currency Added *Hotkey Included* {This applies to items as well. So use once only}
- Increasing Ammo Added *Hotkey Included* {Ammo clip will increase in the inventory instead of the firearm itself. Even though it says empty, you still have ammo}
- Infinite Usable Items Added *Hotkey Included* {Any throwable items}
- Gun Durability Added *Hotkey Included* {This one is abit tricky. Do not let your firearms durability be at 100%. Switching firearms at 100% somewhat thinks it 0% for a reason and will break it. So watch out for the percentage. Make it at least 80% or less when switching firearms}
- Decide to remove the previous AOB scripts
Important Note: I highly recommend activating all the scripts that you want BEFORE loading the game save.

Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023
Previous Table Versions
Click Here
Mechajammer v1.05.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Mechajammer v1.031.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Mechajammer v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
Mechajammer.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Attachments
Mechajammer v1.1.1.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 332 times
Mechajammer v1.08.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Mechajammer v1.07.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Mechajammer v1.06.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun May 21, 2023 8:47 am, edited 22 times in total.

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:08 am
So I haven't tested it thoroughly.
Thanks for the table!
Seems to work just fine (even when using CE 7.3), though editing attributes/skills makes the character screen UI display the changed values incorrectly (mostly as blank spaces without dice, but it's probably just the current game build's "quirk" - game's a bit buggy at this time). Not sure if parameters like regeneration - if changed - work correctly, the game does seem to revert them to default values (it sure is the case for Health values). Infinite weapon durability works like a charm (but it would've been cool to have the same for armor durability & infinite ammo/item usages as quality-of-life features).

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Iwadoshi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:14 pm
Infinite weapon durability works like a charm (but it would've been cool to have the same for armor durability & infinite ammo/item usages as quality-of-life features).
I didn't have these in my inventory that's why I didn't make them. I just started at the very beginning of the story. Didn't have time to find armor, ammo & those stuffs you mentioned.

Pastero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pastero »

it seems like the UI can only show a finite number of dices, rest are hidden. Changes are working for me, but the 7 main ones (quick, pain threshold etc) need reloading the game to work. So add 1 pain dice, check your max hp -> save & reload and max hp is increased.

The only things I couldn't get working were the advantages/disadvantages. The game just removes all of them when I reload a character save.

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:53 pm
I didn't have these in my inventory that's why I didn't make them.
No sweat, friend! Was just giving you some feedback, that's all.
Pastero wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:02 pm
it seems like the UI can only show a finite number of dices, rest are hidden. Changes are working for me, but the 7 main ones (quick, pain threshold etc) need reloading the game to work.
Yeah. In my case they can go as high as 9 (at least for those that are added to attack/hit rolls) - any more and you start to automatically miss everything. Didn't really test the skills, but setting them to ~20 (it's 3d6 (aka 3x6=18)+2) seems to work with the main attributes set to 9.
What are your tested numbers on this?
Pastero wrote:
The only things I couldn't get working were the advantages/disadvantages. The game just removes all of them when I reload a character save.
I think the issue is with the release version of the game for this one right now: users seem to report this as a frequently occurring bug.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

@Iwadoshi
Can share me your save game file? How do you reveal those dices upgrade, btw? Sorry, didn't have time to try out all those stuffs.. I haven't made a move on yet on this game.

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:33 pm
Can share me your save game file?
Sure, here you go (the character is modded with your table; there's armor and some ammo).
ndck76 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:33 pm
How do you reveal those dices upgrade, btw? Sorry, didn't have time to try out all those stuffs.. I haven't made a move on yet on this game.
Do you mean the dice appearing in the character screen UI? I think the UI is just bugged right now, they don't show as previously stated by:
Pastero wrote:
it seems like the UI can only show a finite number of dices, rest are hidden.
Attachments
Save1.7z
Password: 1234
(6.78 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

Pastero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pastero »

Iwadoshi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:17 pm
What are your tested numbers on this?
I stopped at 5. Being a terminator from step 1 is not that fun :)

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

Pastero wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:54 pm
I stopped at 5. Being a terminator from step 1 is not that fun :)
...well...
Hit some trash in the dark alley by accident, trash exploded for whatever reason, two cops just spawned in Cyberpunk 2077 style & murdered the hell outta my sorry ass in a blink of an eye 9s or no 9s in stats, PTSD noises intensify;
...I guess?

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

Found a straightforward way to add Virtues (Attributes) & Studies (Skills) Chips:
  1. Go to your User\AppData\LocalLow\Whalenought\Mechajammer\SaveX (where X is the save slot number, probably 1, 2 or 3);
  2. Find the file called Party1.es3 and open it (I use Notepad++);
  3. Backup the file in case something goes sideways!
  4. Find these two lines:
    • "StudiesChips":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":2}
    • "VirtuesChips":{"__type":"System.Int32","value":0}
  5. Change the value number to the desired quantity;
  6. Save the file;
  7. Load your corresponding save;
  8. ???
  9. PROFIT!
You can edit pretty much everything there but remember to backup your save files before you attempt to do this.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Does this table work with 1.05?