Obama Boss Fight

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Obama Boss Fight

Post by treos »

Last edited by treos on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Obama Boss Fight

Post by Glowmoss »

The table has been updated again

It now has
  • God Mode
  • Infinite Stamina
  • Infinite Ultimate (lets you activate the ultimate whenever and for however long you want even though it doesn't visually show sometimes)
  • High Damage
  • Damage Multiplier
  • Fly (has been changed so you are faster and it disables collision so you can use wasd if you want)
    • A readme with controls for the fly cheat (just double click on script)
  • No Freeze Debuff
  • No Cooldowns
Attachments
1FROBF426-Win64-Shipping update 1.3.1.CT
(17.79 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
1FROBF426-Win64-Shipping.CT
(19.11 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Last edited by Glowmoss on Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

Glowmoss wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:33 am
Here is a table I quickly put together in an hour or two. I might add more to it like adding the hands to the one hit kill and being able to move up and down with the fly and a fast walk. Really all you need to easily beat the game is there though. I beat the game a fair few times on the hardest difficulty with it.

It has
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite Stamina
  • One Hit Kill (just works on the head and body of obama)
  • Fly (it just uses the movement mode byte so you can just go fly on the x and z axis) (mainly made for when the stage falls apart)
    • Movement Mode Byte (mainly to change back to normal walking if you disable the fly cheat)
  • No Freeze Debuff
ok...got 2 problems here...

1 is this. i get to this phase or later and kill everything then... i'm stuck.

2. i just tested the one hit kill cheat and that is not a one hit kill cheat. it clears the main progress bar but does not kill the hands and they are left floating around and attacking.

edit: yeah, that's not a "one hit kill" cheat...and mess it creates skipping phases is a bit of a disaster as the hands don't despawn when it's used.

edit2: nevermind...bit buggy but it worked enough in the end.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

treos wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:02 am
Yeah as I said the one hit kill just works on zeroing the hp of Obama's head and body so it's as close to one hit kill as you can get with a boss.

A lot of the time making a boss 0 hp in games doesn't instantly defeat them as there's a lot of scripted shit to the fight like multiple phases scripted events etc, etc. Like in doom eternal against the dark lord I can more or less instantly defeat him but I still have to go through all the scripted events you need to to end the fight.

I don't think I ever properly played the game as I was going through phases fast due to the one hit kill cheat but yeah I didn't really find story to be the greatest from what I saw.

I was also saying I will probably look into zeroing out the hands hp I think I saw it somewhere near Obama's body and head. I thought the hands were supposed to be like that lol. I gathered that's what you meant about the game getting hard as it seemed impossible to me without the infinite hp.

Where were you stuck when you didn't use the cheat that zeroed his hp. It looks like that annoying phase that you are probably meant to do something but instead I just zeroed his hp and he decides to die.

When I update the table I will probably just say easy kill instead of one hit kill just because of all the scripted shit that makes it seem like it's not doing much. I will probably have a look on the weekend.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

treos wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:28 am
I finally played through a few times properly and with easy kill. I found that if you just hit obama's head or whatever form he's in it will generally kill him and go on to the next phase sometimes skipping phases. I would probably recommend just not using it. I left it in my updated table along with a hands cheat but that can cause crashes because weird stuff happens in that instruction. I moved them to the bottom and highlighted them in red. easy kill does work if you want to fly through the game and you mainly just aim for obama but from what you experienced idk if any other weird stuff will happen for other people.

I added a few more cheats that can help widdle down hp bars pretty quickly with the inf ultimate and the no cooldowns on that purple attack seems pretty good. The sound goes a bit weird with the no cooldowns though.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

treos wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:21 am
yeah I wondered what happened to your pics as they were blank all of a sudden.
Yeah I nearly went death in duke nukem when I accidentally found the cooldown for some gun but at least this game isn't that bad it just sometimes doesn't play the audio.

applecone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by applecone »

am i the only one who has fly being the only cheat that works? the rest of them either do nothing or crash the game (why did i make this account just to comment this)

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

applecone wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:48 pm
That's because there was 4 updates since I made the table with some stuff added and reworked in two of those updates. I updated the table to work with the latest version.
Some of the cheats are a bit different but the high dmg one works better than the easy kill cheats that did some weird stuff like crashing the game even after they were updated lol so I didn't include the easy kill cheats.
yeah probably one of the stranger games to make account for but it's better to let me know its broken so I can fix it.