[REQUEST] Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FearlessPurple
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Steam)

Post by FearlessPurple »

Game Name: Dragon Quest Builders 2
Game Engine: PhyreEngine or Unreal 4 (Sorry, could not find out the info)
Game Version: 1.7.3a
Options Required: I saw the other cheat table. Fantastic!! I would like a table for the NPCs clothing system, allowing the user to indicate which NPC would use what. It's very tiresome trying to have some specific character to wear an specific outfit (sometimes they don't change at all). Something along these lines would be much appretiated.
Steam Website:
Other Info: None. Thanks in advance for the help!!

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Steam)

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

There's very simple tricks around that. Just shuffle NPCs so that there is only one human in a colony of monsters and place the Changing Room design near their bedroom room {Yes, redundant}. Give or take a day or two in-game with the proper outfit; they should be able to wear the item. Unfortunately, gender is kinda hard coded into the NPCs but not the PC. While you can change your own equipment's ID Values, the equipment of NPCs is sort of a seperate inventory. Tried this a long time ago by forcing folks to try and equip Malroth stuff in Furrowfield.

FearlessPurple
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Steam)

Post by FearlessPurple »

KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:26 pm
There's very simple tricks around that. Just shuffle NPCs so that there is only one human in a colony of monsters and place the Changing Room design near their bedroom room {Yes, redundant}. Give or take a day or two in-game with the proper outfit; they should be able to wear the item. Unfortunately, gender is kinda hard coded into the NPCs but not the PC. While you can change your own equipment's ID Values, the equipment of NPCs is sort of a seperate inventory. Tried this a long time ago by forcing folks to try and equip Malroth stuff in Furrowfield.
Oh, I see, thanks for yout tip.
I have found out that if you want them to wear an specific item, it's best to provide with several colored variations. THey will more likely pick that up.
But I still think that a cheat for that would be nice, even to revert them back to their proper outfits.
Thanks for your input!