Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

SYNTHETIK 2 (Steam Early Access)

Post by Sol »

Game Name: SYNTHETIK 2
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: v0.0.1.44R (Pre-Alpha)
Options Required: Health, Shields, Armor, Ammo, Credits, Weapon Mod Points, Unlock Tokens, Data, Re-Use Vendors, Infinite Buff Timers, Movement Speed
Steam Website:
Other Info: N/A
Table/Trainer: Whatever
Willing to pay to expedite cheat creation: No, I'm working on them myself lol

Howdy, so SYNTHETIK 2 early access just opened up on Steam. I'm opening this thread up because there wasn't already one.
I've already been toying with the game in CE a bit, and the values don't seem to be hooked to anti-cheat coding yet, as some of them were in the first game (changing credits value made you die instantly, being one of the funny ones).
I'm going to see about creating a table with a few options myself, but I assume there are others here who work faster and more diligently than I do in table/trainer creation--people who have experience in creating them for more than a couple of games. If someone else beats me to the punch, kudos, otherwise I'll toss up what I end up with when I get it going. I'm planning on looking into doing options for everything I listed above, maybe some other stuff if I feel up to it.

I'm already aware that the devs have announced there will be updates coming quickly down the pipeline, so I expect any tables/trainers that come out now will be broken/useless within short order, and it might be another case of ping pong between game updates and table/trainer updates like with most recent releases/early access titles. Oh well. :roll:

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SYNTHETIK 2 (Steam Early Access)

Post by teyhox »

I'm gladly surprised this game has already grabbed interest here ! I liked the first so I'll take this one later when more complete and polished, and I'll use some cheats for sure. +1 then !