Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shinning Pearl (YUZU)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shinning Pearl (YUZU)

Post by SarashJessicaParker »

HoArDiPa wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:21 am
Hello everyone,

Can you do add a "walk through walls" cheat on Cheat Engine table for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond please ? :)

Thank you very much if you can do that :)
Activate the script when you walk into a pokemon center and then activate the lua and use I,J,K and L as arrow keys.
Attachments
DIAMOND.CT
(1.35 KiB) Downloaded 720 times

duduch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duduch »

SarashJessicaParker wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:36 pm
HoArDiPa wrote:
Hello everyone,

Can you do add a "walk through walls" cheat on Cheat Engine table for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond please ? :)

Activate the script when you walk into a pokemon center and then activate the lua and use I,J,K and L as arrow keys.
I have try all of your CT and i cant activate, do you test your ct ?

duduch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duduch »

By the way I'm looking for a table with the rare candies that works please, for the moment I have only managed to make the table of SilverRabbit90 work.

HoArDiPa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HoArDiPa »

duduch wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:54 pm
HoArDiPa wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have try all of your CT and i cant activate, do you test your ct ?
Hi, I dowload it but no, when I click on activate the script Cheat Engine crash everytime.
Thank you !

HoArDiPa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HoArDiPa »

I think I know why, because when I click on "Show cheat table lua script" and I place the table.
I click on show syntax and say it :

Error in script Script 1 : [string "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '<'

VanyaB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VanyaB »

HoArDiPa wrote:
Hello everyone,

What version(s) is this intended for?
I can't get it to work on yuzu early access 2276 & 2240, brilliant diamond 1.1.0, cheat engine 7.3 (as admin, and not as admin)
all 3 people have the 3 scan settings enabled mentioned previously
Person A tried on 2108, 1.1.0, 7.3, and had the same issues as me, they also had 3 scan settings on
and Person B using 2240, 1.1.0, 7.3 got it to work somehow,

Me and person A copied person B's steps exactly but got the same errors
I tried switching to their ver 2240 and still had the same errors, also copied what they did in the video

when Lua appears below Clipping, Clipping doesn't show its Active, and has this error: "error while scanning for AOB array 4 error not all results found"
activate Lua, hit IJKL, and get errors "Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=... ..."]:15: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value"

any help is appreciated :D

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SarashJessicaParker »

My version of Yuzu is 840 and after watching that video I was actually shocked the person got it enabled. You are not suppose to move until both scripts are active .I set that up like that because it was difficult finding a unique aob and as soon as you walk into a Pokémon center your coordinates are very specific. I am not using ANY special version of Yuzu. Just grab it off the main site like I did.

I managed to fix it so you can enable it anywhere in the game. I wanted to work on a wrong warp, but I keep crashing the game. I will eventually get it and then go back and make a menu for all the items in the game. That way you can pick and choose which items you would like to have.. I have not tried this yet, but I think I found the toggle switches to the trainers and gym leaders in case any one would like to go back and fight one multiple times.