Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shinning Pearl (YUZU)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shinning Pearl (YUZU)

Post by SarashJessicaParker »

Well this game is drastically different in terms of wild encounters, but I did manage to make a cloning script. Be sure to empty out box 1 before checking this script. It will create a lvl 100 celebi. I have noticed that my item script will for some reason not work sometimes. I just close the emulator and relaunch it and it works. I will try and find a better AOB. This script should place the celebi in the top left corner after checking the script. It will appear as if it did nothing at first, but close out of the box and reopen and you should have a celebi. In regards to all items you don't want 999 items. This will softlock the game if an npc tries to give you an item. Aside from that, I have made a teleporter script and was successfully able to beat the elite 4 before obtaining any of the badges. I will post that later. Someone let me know if this does or does not work.
Attachments
DIAMOND.CT
(1.68 KiB) Downloaded 328 times

Lou615
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lou615 »

The script did work and made the lvl 100 celebi

Smoreo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smoreo »

Causes a crash upon enabling clone on fresh CE install. Are there certain settings that I need to enable for this to work?

Edit: I should mention that it's crashing CE not Yuzu.

Edit 2: Finally got CE to not crash completley. <<Error while scanning for AOB's : array3 Error: Not all results found>>

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I updated all Items to give you everything including all the badges and key items. This version should work much better turns out a few bytes had changed and that was why it wasn't working 100% of the time. I think this includes all items I am not sure if I am missing any. This script also unlocks other stuff like being able to use surf etc...I also managed to flip the screen upside down and have some woman name Cheryl fight along side of me in wild encounters, but I turned them off because playing the game upside down is weird and Cheryl would not allow me to ride the bike.
Attachments
DIAMOND.CT
(26.33 KiB) Downloaded 324 times

siriusoct
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siriusoct »

I'm having similar issues to smoreo with this new table; I get an <<Error while scanning for AOB's array2 Error: Not all results found>>

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

siriusoct wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:37 am
I'm having similar issues to smoreo with this new table; I get an <<Error while scanning for AOB's array2 Error: Not all results found>>
Click edit on the cheat engine window and then click settings and you should see a window like this. Go to scan settings and make sure all three of these boxes are checked. I had to do this in order to find anything in this game.

siriusoct
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by siriusoct »

SarashJessicaParker wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:27 pm
siriusoct wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:37 am
Click edit on the cheat engine window and then click settings and you should see a window like this. Go to scan settings and make sure all three of these boxes are checked. I had to do this in order to find anything in this game.
Thanks that worked! But now I have a bunch of "None" items in the medicine pocket in my bag which is a little concerning though it doesn't do anything

Juna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juna »

Can someone make an encounter specific pokemon cheat

Juna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juna »

Also a short tutorial on how to use cheat engine for Brilliant diamond. I have all the required cheats if anyone is willing to help arp codes if need.

tofu_delivery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tofu_delivery »

Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:15 am
I updated all Items to give you everything including all the badges and key items. This version should work much better turns out a few bytes had changed and that was why it wasn't working 100% of the time. I think this includes all items I am not sure if I am missing any. This script also unlocks other stuff like being able to use surf etc...I also managed to flip the screen upside down and have some woman name Cheryl fight along side of me in wild encounters, but I turned them off because playing the game upside down is weird and Cheryl would not allow me to ride the bike.
This has worked for me for masterballs and rare candies, but I've run into a few issues: my pokemon box is completely blank, there's no interface visible and no pokemon visible, even though I can pick them up and move them around. Also, for all the items besides masterballs and rare candies, the quantity shows as 10, but often times you only get to use 1 and the rest disappear. I've also run into the same issue as sisrusoct with the "None" medicine items.

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

I went to click on the All Item box and nothing happens, I waited for 5 minutes.

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

zimpirate wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:17 am
I went to click on the All Item box and nothing happens, I waited for 5 minutes.
That is actually my bad I got to playing around in memory. If you want that to not happen just remove the part that says array2-560:
and that db part below in the script. I got carried away and did not test the script fully. It also removed my ability to check the boxes unless I am in a pokemon center. Sorry about that and as far as the none items go you still have stuff like potions etc if you look through it all. I think the none items are Japanese items I am not sure, but they do nothing. I have been working on encounters and it is strange how the memory is setup in this game. I might just make a script to give you every pokemon. I will go back and fix that script later. Somewhere in all of those 1's determines if you have all the badges.

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

Still doesn't do anything, even went into a Pokemon Center. :(

Dstrukd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dstrukd »

Getting same error when trying to use any of these tables |

<<Error while scanning for AOB's array2 Error: Not all results found>>

Already checked off those 3 options in settings and still getting the error. Im surprised and sad that nobody is making one of these :/

tofu_delivery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tofu_delivery »

Dstrukd wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:44 am
Getting same error when trying to use any of these tables |

<<Error while scanning for AOB's array2 Error: Not all results found>>

Already checked off those 3 options in settings and still getting the error. Im surprised and sad that nobody is making one of these :/
Are you in the latest version 1.1.1? The CT worked for me, I just had to wait a while for it to process