• Increase money or
  • Infinite money
Steam Website:

ForumGhost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Fly Corp (Steam)

Post by ForumGhost »

I couldn't find the value let alone the pointer for money, I am a bit new to CE. However, I did find the pointer for the airplane level of the airplane you are currently looking at. It's a bit tedious but it can get you the same results of infinite money by locking it at 6 (you get more money for selling airplanes at level 6 than level 7) and clicking on level 1 airplanes and then selling them.

As a side note, you can use this to get level 7 airplanes (supersonics) without RNG, too.

Here's my cheat table if you want to use it. :D
Attachments
Fly Corp.CT
(656 Bytes) Downloaded 2023 times

loken1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loken1 »

ForumGhost wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:51 pm
I couldn't find the value let alone the pointer for money, I am a bit new to CE. However, I did find the pointer for the airplane level of the airplane you are currently looking at. It's a bit tedious but it can get you the same results of infinite money by locking it at 6 (you get more money for selling airplanes at level 6 than level 7) and clicking on level 1 airplanes and then selling them.

As a side note, you can use this to get level 7 airplanes (supersonics) without RNG, too.

Here's my cheat table if you want to use it. :D
Thank you!
It works, but it seems that the game now have a higher demand of bigger airports. Can you find the pointer for the airport level as well?
Thanks again!

ForumGhost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ForumGhost »

I did try but unfortunately airplane level was literally the only thing I was able to find. Seems they have cleverly obfuscated everything else. (Or I'm just not good enough with using cheat engine)

loken1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loken1 »

OK. Thanks anyway. Hope someone else could try :)

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

The game runs like shit for me so I decided to modify the dll instead. Make sure to create a copy of the file before pasting into this folder:
[main drive]\...\Fly Corp\Fly Corp_Data\Managed

I don't think I have to say that the file to be placed inside the above directory is within the archive, but I realise that some people may copy the zip file and expect it to work so yeah, make sure to extract it before placing the file in the directory.
Attachments
Fly Corp Unlimited Money.zip
(621.45 KiB) Downloaded 1402 times

juone06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by juone06 »

LeFiXER wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:38 pm
The game runs like shit for me so I decided to modify the dll instead. Make sure to create a copy of the file before pasting into this folder:

I don't think I have to say that the file to be placed inside the above directory is within the archive, but I realise that some people may copy the zip file and expect it to work so yeah, make sure to extract it before placing the file in the directory.
nice sharing but client game become lagging when start play

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

juone06 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:33 am
nice sharing but client game become lagging when start play
It's like that for me even without any changes. I have no idea why because my PC is more than adequate to run a game of this nature.

DwarfGiraffe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DwarfGiraffe »

I found an easier way to get infinite money.
Search the sell value of a plane, 4 byte,
Upgrade, search again
Upgrade, search again
Should have found it by level 3. Freeze the value and change it to something very large, then sell the plane.

EDIT: Seems to work easier if you buy 2 planes on a route, and do this with 1 of the 2 planes. Seems if you don't do this it fails. Probably something to do with the route itself selling for the same.

absorbbone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by absorbbone »

DwarfGiraffe wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:51 am
I found an easier way to get infinite money.
Search the sell value of a plane, 4 byte,
Upgrade, search again
Upgrade, search again
Should have found it by level 3. Freeze the value and change it to something very large, then sell the plane.

EDIT: Seems to work easier if you buy 2 planes on a route, and do this with 1 of the 2 planes. Seems if you don't do this it fails. Probably something to do with the route itself selling for the same.
Had to freeze the value when selling but works :D

loken1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loken1 »

LeFiXER wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:38 pm

Doesn't work anymore with the new update. Only black screen when starting the game.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

loken1 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:54 pm
Doesn't work anymore with the new update. Only black screen when starting the game.
I no longer have the game. It runs too poorly besides actually being a pretty crappy game (in my opinion).