• Infinite Gem
  • Infinite Money
Game/Steam Website:

YeetMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] House of Sin

Post by YeetMe »

I found an op exploit. It lets u get to max level (100). Please read the whole thing before attempting to do the cheat. It is as follows-

Context - Whenever u open a chest or upgrade items or manager, beside the level bar it shows a certain amt. of xp that u receive. I was able to find out that it was an integer - aka a 4byte.

How to do it - Simple. Upgrade an item only once in any world (u get 15xp per upgrade). Then search for 15 as 4byte on cheat engine. After that upgrade a level in the manager tab (u get 30xp per upgrade) and search for 30 on cheat engine. That should do it and give you one variable. If that does not work then repeat the 1st part again. After obtaining a single variable, change it to whatever bcs it eventually stops lvl 100. I changed it to 999999999 but you can change it to whatever suits you but just don't keep it too low.

Logic - It first sets the variable as 15 to add 15xp when item is upgraded. When a manager level is upgraded, it sets the same variable to 30 to add 30 xp. After doing both of these, if u upgrade item again, the variable will move from 30 to 15 and then u can search for 15 again.

Schweppsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] House of Sin

Post by Schweppsik »

Can i found adress for Gems,Stars, Ambrosia?