[Request] Rockman X Dive

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
The King
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Rockman X Dive

Post by The King »

Hi, this game got a Steam version a few months ago but so far I haven't seen anyone willing to cheat it, while there are some for the mobile version.

I know the game is only available for some regions in Asia (So you might be seeing an error in the Steam link above; You need an IP from Taiwan, Korea, Japan or Thailand to view the page) but there are a lot of people playing with alternate Steam accounts without any problem, so I was surprised to not have any cheats or requests. Someone interested?

Options Required: Health, Damage
Other Info: Any other options would be fine.

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Rockman X Dive

Post by MBRKiNG »

that game has a funny anti cheat once detected you wont get banned but anticheat locks you movement, you cannot jump anymore etc... for some days.

online only game with PvP features Pay2Win crap, use dnspy to create bypass (youtube google is your friend)

more info about the anti cheat here
[Link]

The King
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The King »

MBRKiNG wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:21 am
that game has a funny anti cheat once detected you wont get banned but anticheat locks you movement, you cannot jump anymore etc... for some days.

online only game with PvP features Pay2Win crap, use dnspy to create bypass (youtube google is your friend)

more info about the anti cheat here
[Link]
Yeah, I'm aware of this blocking in some functions, but it's only the online functions (PVP and Co-Op) it's not really a problem as the cheats would be for the solo functions: Story Mode and Events.

About being Pay2Win, I don't see where it's relevant here. Cheats aren't supposed to be used in PVP anyway.

About the jump thing, when I got this message the jump worked normally. Isn't related to the anti-cheat, you've probably come across an Steam version glitch where the camera is buggy. It's possible to solve by following [Link].

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

if one of the forum owner agrees, I would upload a table including anticheat bypass. I'm not a friend of Pay2Win. for this type of games, cheats need to be created but the problem with pvp is people abuse it anyway and I don't want to lose my account here.

Kupo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kupo »

MBRKiNG wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:39 pm
if one of the forum owner agrees, I would upload a table including anticheat bypass. I'm not a friend of Pay2Win. for this type of games, cheats need to be created but the problem with pvp is people abuse it anyway and I don't want to lose my account here.

I somehow tinker and manage to make 2 cheat but need forum admin here approve 1st and how to do that actually I'm kinda new here.Also,I totally agree this game is pay2win but hopefully some people here not use it on pvp as it sure will arouse suspicion from game developer

Kupo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kupo »

up

JavierAbdo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JavierAbdo »

MBRKiNG wrote:

Hi!, can you please share the table with me?, i almost not play online

ct229
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ct229 »

MBRKiNG wrote:

Is this still available since the games has now officially come out?

Jerichorandall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jerichorandall »

So real noobie here... I'm only interested in playing with the Starforce characters, childhood favs and all, and not interested in multiplayer stuff at all, is there a cheat so I can unlock them and play only the story/SP missions?

Randkami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Randkami »

Any chance someone will continue on? The game has made it's way to other regions and it would be cool to have the same hacks we have in Mobile to make the things easier to handle with DiVE.

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Steam version.

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Please!!!

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Invincible, infinite ammo, infinite jumps, movement speed.

ramman41
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ramman41 »

PLEASE RELEASE THIS TABLE

Hahahi123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hahahi123 »

I do hope the cheat table for this come to existence. I just want to beat the main story stages. Many thanks