Darkest Dungeon 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
mc_metz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Darkest Dungeon 2

Post by mc_metz »

Darkest Dungeon 2 just released and so far it seems amazing.

I just wanna ask if anybody has figured out how to use CE quickly or even made a table yet maybe ...

thanks in advance!

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Darkest Dungeon 2

Post by cfemen »

Hey, you should really use the template for requests...

just buyed the game coz i really liked Dargest Dungeon 1,Im surprised they switched to Unity and didn't keep the Engine from the first game.

Anyway, the game heavily uses GUIDs to make stuff (e.g every character is a actor and to do something with a actor you need the GUID )

There are lots of stuff that i can execute to get the Player GUIDs to perform actions (e.g HealHealth, HealStress, AddGold etc ... )
or get all the currently party members as pointer:

Open Debug Menu does this:

I will release a table as soon I have time to play and make sure that the table is stable :)

BR
cfemen

Edit:
added image of the current table

Edit2:
Oh looks like there is more Debug stuff, called a CheatInputListener that activated some keys.

Edit 3:
Added a simple Inventory Editor and a Script to add Mastery Points, will probably Release soon the table.
Last edited by cfemen on Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

mc_metz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mc_metz »

ok sorry, but thanks for your answer!

Game Name: Darkest Dungeon 2
Game Engine: Unity Engine
Game Version: 0.09.28650
Options Required: mastery points, relics, baubles, etc.
Other Info: would like a table where you can get ressources and skill (mastery) points, dont really need like invulnerability, heal all stress and hp or sth like that but will ofc take it if it's included. would be happy if somebody shared their table. I already found the value for relics (main currency) but I couldnt get the others and I dont know if it's the same pointer every session.

thanks in advance!

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi friends any help here yet..thanks

BigFooter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigFooter »

Hero stress and HP values are type float and are mostly static through out the run. You can just do quick search for those in the meantime while you wait for a table.

Ydrir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ydrir »

Does anyone know what are the values for Mastery points. I am not able to pinpoint them. Trinkets and baubles are 4bytes but I cannot locate mastery.

rigis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rigis »

Btw. you can edit max quantity of items in "StreamingAssets\Excel\item_data_export" for example "gold.Item.csv" change "m_maxQty,24," to "m_maxQty,999,"

asdf132
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asdf132 »

what's the value for relics?

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi there any good news yet

MadQuila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MadQuila »

You guys can also download the mods for free in the meantime and just extract them in the main game directory and overwrite (with backup included)
big thanks to "ShadowDuke" for the mods:

Darkest.Dungeon.II.neg.relations-nerf.mod.rar
Darkest.Dungeon.II.Street.Encounter.Mod.rar
Darkest.Dungeon.II.4.Trinket.Slots.mod.rar
Darkest.Dungeon.II.Bigger.items.stack.mod.rar
Darkest.Dungeon.II.Bigger.start.inventory.mod.rar

in page 6, very bottom

[Link]

more mods will come in the future or just wait for cfemen for the table to be posted.

EDIT: i forgot to mention, that you have to register in order to see the files so that you can download it.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Important Note for everyone who wants to use this table in 2023:
Table does not work anymore for the current version!
Someone requested last year in november a table update on my patreon - while working on the update I decided against a CE table coz I wanted to prevent any kind of JIT problems ( Mono and Cheat Engine can be annoying ... ) so I've coded a injector that is creating a internal Mod Menu:
( The menu even allows you to spawn every single item )
So yeah in case you want to support my work, you can grab the already coded Mod Menu ( that it working for the current Epic Store version ) for the $2 tier on my patreon.

Original Post:

Table is (for now) finished, won't add any more stuff for the EA version.

Options:

Inv. Amount Editor
you may have to open the inventory before the script can be enabled (the script will give a message if you need to open the inventory)
script will generate entries with all item names from the inventory, you can change the amount of them.
there are also 2 bool entries Ignore Inventory Limit? and Ignore Item Quantity Limit? - set the value to 1 if you want to activate them.
note : these 2 flags will be saved into your savegame on the current run.
activating Ignore Inventory Limit? if you are already overloaded won't work, it needs to be activate before.
e.g if you want lots of baubles then search for "cave_dirt" (you need to have atleast 1 of it in the inventory) and set the amount to 999 and set Ignore Item Quantity Limit? to 1, then you get 1 big stack of 999 baubles.
the item amount in the inventory will only be updated if you move the items after you changed the quantity, if the quantity is bigger then max. quantity a new stack will be created (the Ignore Item Quantity Limit? flag prevents that )

Remove Stress
removes all the stress from the complete player party

Heal Heros
heals the complete player party

Add Mastery Points
as title says

Max Torch Light
as title says

Add Relict/Gold
as title says, you can specify the amount that will be added

Debug Actor Menu
opens the actor debug menu, you can heal/damage every player actor or monster, or add tokens/dots/quirks/buffs/combat-items or change the relationship between 2 heros

Toggle Debug Combat Info
toggles a small debug menu that allows to instant win a fight
note : it will only open if you are in a fight

[Pointer] Player Party:
pointer to health/stress for the current party
note : do not change the GUID

some more important notes:
-the game has sometimes problem with cheat engines mono features, you may have to activate the Enable scripts twice or in worst case restart the game if cheat engine freezes.
-beste approach : let the game load until you are in the main menu and then attach the table and enable it.
-heal and heal-stress scripts and also the pointers won't work if you do a "Prove Yourself" Hero-Story, Dunno why "GetPartyActors" does not return the actors while the story challenges, but I didn't look at that coz Debug Actor and Debug Combat Info works fine while story challenges.

thats it :)

I would recommend to use atleast Cheat Engine 7.1
table is created with Cheat Engine 7.3

Edit:
yes its normal that the scripts (except Inv. Editor and Enable) won't show a "X" if you click on them, I made this coz its annoying to disable them everytime after use.

there is also more stuff like add/remove Doom or trigger Banter and XP/Level stuff ( I can also unlock all heros ) but for now Im done to write Scripts for the game :)
Attachments
Darkest Dungeon II.CT
Darkest Dungeon 2
Epic-Store
Version : DD2_Build_Windows_13 | 06_cs28755 Win64
(107.74 KiB) Downloaded 3632 times
Last edited by cfemen on Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Fuck epic games and taking exclusives

Lololmaorofl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lololmaorofl »

I was really happy to see this game released. Then I realised it was Epic exclusive and I can't buy it on Steam. But I am still going to play it, no one ever stopped the high seas captn. Yarr mates, shiver me timber!

DJTsurugi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJTsurugi »

Lololmaorofl wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:34 pm
I was really happy to see this game released. Then I realised it was Epic exclusive and I can't buy it on Steam. But I am still going to play it, no one ever stopped the high seas captn. Yarr mates, shiver me timber!
if you sign up for the emails (you can turn it off right after) for Epic Games, you can get $10 off and it's only $30 so it isn't bad, I plan on buying it again after it comes out on Steam (I need my achievos) ~<3

Bronco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bronco »

Hello!

Thanks for this great table!
I'm really really bad at creating tables but I did something small that I thought might be useful.

Its my first sharing, I hope it works for you all!

this code will always reveal|explore the map:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
MinimapRevealFilter:ShouldReveal:
db b0 01 c3
[DISABLE]
MinimapRevealFilter:ShouldReveal:
db 55 48 8B
How to add this script:
Memory View | Tools > Auto Assemble
*paste the code in*
File > Assign to table

please activate the mono features before in cheat engine ( in main cheat engine window > mono > activate )

I don't understand why everyone picks on Epic ...

Epic treats developers well and customers regularly get discounts and free games.
as DJTsurugi said you can get Darkest Dungeon with the Epic discount for under 12€

honestly I don't like steam at all since I got banned in Dying Light in SINGLEPLAYER because I used a table from here ... f*ck you Steam!

since then my steam account is restricted, in fact steam gives the developers the possibility to check the VAC status, as an example : i bought SQUAD, and the game was not playable because of my VAC ban, because the developers built in the possibility that the server admins automatically ban anyone who has any game oder VAC ban.

thats a dick move, no developer should be able to get such infos from the Steam-API...

well, just my opinion ... I dont want to start a Epic/Steam discussion ...