fakedonut
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] X-Blades

Post by fakedonut »

Game Name: X-Blades
Game Engine: Dagor Engine
Game Version: STEAM
Options Required: Infinite Health,Super Speed,One Hit Kill,Freeze Enemies,Infinite Rage,Infinite Souls
Steam Website:

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] X-Blades

Post by VampTY »

There's a table done by notpikachu for me :wub: , i only did one option or two from it, i've modified it a bit, i'll ask him and if he's ok with it, i'll paste it here..by the way, is working just fine, for steam!

The options are:

EDIT:

notpikachu gave permission, also make sure to use Cheat Engine 7.3 with this table.

notpikachu can be located -> memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=39095

NOTE:
- that "Character [Health/One Hit Kill]" can cause problems on stages with a boss involved [reload mission, disable this cheat], you'll get stuck or will crash, since some bosses aren't killed that way!I've added in both hp scripts lua codes to switch without deactivating any active code, without double click i mean (don't rename them, they work as they are)
- that "Character [Jump] Multiplier" is best to have some assigned hotkey to it (you can add it to it) and use it only if is a must, activate before jumping and try to disable before landing, code is tricky (in case of a glitch, since you're not supossed to jump or go that far up in the game, activate/deactivate again the cheat) ;)

Have fun, all the best! :P ;)

Credits :
notpikachu
VampTY
Attachments
X-Blades.CT
Table [Steam]
(5.96 KiB) Downloaded 315 times

fakedonut
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] X-Blades