Game Version: 1.0.0
Options Required: Cheat Table or Trainer (your choice) with:
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite Time on Overworld Before Greedy Spirits Start
  • Always have a Key Coin
Steam Website:
Other Info: [Link]
Game also has a single DLC, Cheat Table Should be Compatible with DLC
There is a wiki ([Link]), but it is pretty seriously lacking.

Personally, I only want to explore the game without worrying about health, idling on the overworld (bad things happen if you stay in the same area for too long, normally), and a lack of keys. But if you want to go the extra mile for funzies, go right ahead. I tried to make a cheat table myself, but I have no experience with making tables, and so far the Health Value has been a different Double Address every time. (Having to find it everytime I boot the game is annoying, but I’m probably doing something wrong cos I dunno what I’m doing.) There was a Trainer for this game once, but it seems to longer exist. No idea whether a Table or Trainer would be better. In theory, you could make entirely new starting classes or something based on modding blessings or some such, but idk.

Anyway, I think this game is really fun and cool but woefully under-documented. I am hoping to explore without having to worry about stuff so I can figure out how all the mechanics/values work mathematically, but it’s kinda hard to test stuff when you’re having to worry about dying/losing all coins/etc all the time. Also, the wiki ([Link]) is badly out of date and incomplete, and I would like to fix that with what I learn.

Optional Cheat Table/Trainer Ideas:
  • Character Unlocks
  • Infinite Coins/Ammo (not sure how best to do this. Coins are both ammo and money, and they come in a huge number of types. Maybe if you made it so using a coin doesn’t actually use up the coin?)
  • Infinite Combat Time (by Time Stopping the Enemy, I would assume?)
  • Unlock all Equips
  • Always have a hand with specified coins in it
  • Enemies Can’t Start A Fight (There’s an invuln period of sorts after you get out of combat. That keeps enemies from being able to start another fight with you while it’s active. If you made it happen as long as the cheat table option was enabled that should work)
  • Unlock all coins in the gallery
  • Infinite Money in the vault
  • Stuff for Blessings
  • Item Codes
  • 100% Steal/Drop Resist
  • Shopkeeper Items always cost $1
  • Deity Value Modding
  • Character Modding
  • Always have Greedy Spirit show up on Chest Opening (possibly handy for characters that really don’t want certain coins)
  • Manipulate Greedy Spirit existing choices

CheatEngineLearner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Coin Crypt

Post by CheatEngineLearner »

Hi! I learned cheat Engine just for this. I love the game too, but some modes are just too hard. :)

This is as far as I have come: you can give yourself infinite HP, or any of the games buffs (with a modifier of your choosing) :)

anyways. Have fun!
Coin Crypt_cleaned.ct
Cheat table. Not pw saved, as I dont care if others use it to build on it. Have fun!
(26.15 KiB) Downloaded 26 times