Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: [Request] Inscryption

Post by Glowmoss »

lastingman wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:30 pm
Any way to cheat the teeth in act 1?
Yeah here is my inf money script I made when I played the game and messed about with it. If i remember correctly this one works for part 1 and 2. Just press tab to bring up the menu and that will write 999 to your money. I have one that works the same for part 3 but I think there is already one up for robobucks. Make sure you have mono enabled or the script wont work

Code: Select all

{ Game   : Inscryption.exe
  Version: 1.07
  Date   : 2021-10-31
  Author : Glowmoss

This script gives the player 999 money. Just press tab to get 999 money. This one works for part 1 and 2.
}

[ENABLE]
define(money,CurrencyTabPart1:GetCurrency+c)
assert(money,8B 40 30 C9 C3)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

newmem:
  db C7 40 30 E7 03 00 00 8B 40 30 C9 C3

money:
  jmp newmem
registersymbol(money)

[DISABLE]

money:
  db 8B 40 30 C9 C3

unregistersymbol(money)
dealloc(newmem)
I did have a lot of random scripts for this game but I think I deleted most of them lol as they were so specific and useless to me like no cost for a bunch of random things and I think at some point I made all atk power 999 which was fun but I think I mainly just manually edited the save file for changing stats in the end. I had other stuff thats already up so I will just chuck this one up

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:57 am
lastingman wrote:
Yeah here is my inf money script I made when I played the game and messed about with it. If i remember correctly this one works for part 1 and 2. Just press tab to bring up the menu and that will write 999 to your money. I have one that works the same for part 3 but I think there is already one up for robobucks. Make sure you have mono enabled or the script wont work

This script gives the player 999 money. Just press tab to get 999 money. This one works for part 1 and 2.
}

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,$1000)

newmem:

money:
  jmp newmem
registersymbol(money)

[DISABLE]

money:
  db 8B 40 30 C9 C3

unregistersymbol(money)
dealloc(newmem)
I did have a lot of random scripts for this game but I think I deleted most of them lol as they were so specific and useless to me like no cost for a bunch of random things and I think at some point I made all atk power 999 which was fun but I think I mainly just manually edited the save file for changing stats in the end. I had other stuff thats already up so I will just chuck this one up
1. You leave no instruction on how to use it for newer people and
2. it doesnt work. Or at least, doesnt work when I try it. Gives me this error: Script Error:[string "{ Game : Inscryption.exe
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

Also says not all code is injectible, and points to CurrencyTabPart1:GetCurrency+c

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

ll62518475 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:37 am
Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:57 am
lastingman wrote:

}

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,$1000)

newmem:

money:
  jmp newmem
registersymbol(money)

[DISABLE]

money:
  db 8B 40 30 C9 C3

unregistersymbol(money)
dealloc(newmem)
1. You leave no instruction on how to use it for newer people and
2. it doesnt work. Or at least, doesnt work when I try it. Gives me this error: Script Error:[string "{ Game : Inscryption.exe
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

Also says not all code is injectible, and points to CurrencyTabPart1:GetCurrency+c
I did say you need to enable mono and hit tab in game to bring the menu up but here is a step by step:

1.click select all on the script
2.copy
3. go to cheat engine
4. attach to inscryption process
5. activate mono by clicking mono and clicking activate mono features
6. click memory view
7. hit ctrl+A
8. hit ctrl+V in the auto assemble window
9. go to file - assign to current cheat table
10. hit the tickbox to activate
11. go into the game and hit tab to bring the menu up
12. you will see that you have 999 currency

I haven't used it in a while but I did just test it and it still seems to work for teeth in part 1. it seems to no longer work in part 2 like it did when i first went through but there is already an infinite foil cheat here so it doesnt have to work for that.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:58 am
I did say you need to enable mono and hit tab in game to bring the menu up but here is a step by step:

2.copy
3. go to cheat engine
6. click memory view
7. hit ctrl+A

I haven't used it in a while but I did just test it and it still seems to work for teeth in part 1. it seems to no longer work in part 2 like it did when i first went through but there is already an infinite foil cheat here so it doesnt have to work for that.
truthfully if you found a way to also use this to make a pointer to the currency, you could also do things like allowing people to change the map node they are at in act 1, or their figurine's appearance. A lot of the active act's data is stored in those areas. Like your current eye state is not that far from the teeth.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Jessen wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:42 am
truthfully if you found a way to also use this to make a pointer to the currency, you could also do things like allowing people to change the map node they are at in act 1, or their figurine's appearance. A lot of the active act's data is stored in those areas. Like your current eye state is not that far from the teeth.
My original script did have an injection copy but I assumed what most people would want is just the inf teeth so I removed that part. I am messing about with a few other games currently but you can mess about with it if you want

This script gives the player 999 money.
}

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,$1000)
alloc(monamnt,$8)

newmem:
  mov [monamnt],eax

monamnt:
  dd 0

money:
  jmp newmem
registersymbol(money)
registersymbol(monamnt)

[DISABLE]

money:
  db 8B 40 30 C9 C3

unregistersymbol(money)
unregistersymbol(monamnt)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(monamnt)

Then you just add an address of [monamnt]+30
I am not at my pc so I don't remember if there are square brackets in that address or not. Then I think you have to go in and hit tab to bring up the menu which will populate the address.
I just quickly typed that on my phone so let me know if it chucks up an error. I will have a look at my table the next time I am around my pc and change this if needed

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:58 am

2.copy
3. go to cheat engine
6. click memory view
7. hit ctrl+A

Oh, right. Im blind, sorry....
Do you know if there is any way of making so that campfires/sigil fusion powerups can be applied more than once on each encounter? Im really trying to make my ''perfect'' death card, but its a huge pain in the ass. :D

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

ll62518475 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:20 pm
Oh, right. Im blind, sorry....
Do you know if there is any way of making so that campfires/sigil fusion powerups can be applied more than once on each encounter? Im really trying to make my ''perfect'' death card, but its a huge pain in the ass. :D
I would probably recommend editing the save file for hp and atk and cost. You can just open it up in notepad or notepad++ and look for attack ajustment health adjustment and so on the death cards you can change more than normal cards. You can change abilities but I never really did much besides swapping one or two as adding would require you to offset a million numbers by the way the save is with each thing in it having an id.
Other than that I never really did much with abilities so it could be possible.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:38 am
I would probably recommend editing the save file for hp and atk and cost. You can just open it up in notepad or notepad++ and look for attack ajustment health adjustment and so on the death cards you can change more than normal cards. You can change abilities but I never really did much besides swapping one or two as adding would require you to offset a million numbers by the way the save is with each thing in it having an id.
Other than that I never really did much with abilities so it could be possible.
actually, most of the save is operated just like a JSON file, which is a lot easier to understand than needing to remember to rehash.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Jessen wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:30 pm
actually, most of the save is operated just like a JSON file, which is a lot easier to understand than needing to remember to rehash.
yeah I just meant if you want to add to it you would need to change the ids for everything below what you add from what I can see with the ids but yeah just editing is easy no need for doing anything to it.

elroccheton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elroccheton »

Any update?

Humbathumba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Humbathumba »

Nice, got anything for Kaycee’s Mod too?

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

Can we expect further updates, anyone working on it?

alked
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alked »

can anyone update it to latest version ?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

From what I tested all cheats here are working fine even in kaycees mod. What issues are you having?