Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Post by vanessataiga »

Game Name: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition
Game Engine: ??
Game Version: Latest (85.8193.30)
Options Required:
Steam Website: (Its from GOG, but its also on steam)

Other Info:

Hi there! been trying for days to get CE to work with Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition so I can get permanent True Sight on my character in a persistent world, but I cant find a way to do it...not even get bonuses to spot for example, I can only change the visual number, not the real one. Any help would be awesome! thanks a lot
Last edited by vanessataiga on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: NWN:EE true sight?

Post by STN »

vanessataiga wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:32 pm
Hi there! been trying for days to get CE to work with NWN:EE so I can get permanent True Sight on my character in a persistent world, but I cant find a way to do it...not even get bonuses to spot for example, I can only change the visual number, not the real one. Any help would be awesome! thanks a lot
Sigh, what the hell is sdnajdas? Why not mention the name of the game so others know what game it is to begin with. Also follow the request template.

vanessataiga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Post by vanessataiga »

STN wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:06 pm
vanessataiga wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:32 pm
Hi there! been trying for days to get CE to work with NWN:EE so I can get permanent True Sight on my character in a persistent world, but I cant find a way to do it...not even get bonuses to spot for example, I can only change the visual number, not the real one. Any help would be awesome! thanks a lot
Sigh, what the hell is sdnajdas? Why not mention the name of the game so others know what game it is to begin with. Also follow the request template.
Apologies, and thanks! It's fixed now

vanessataiga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Post by vanessataiga »

Anyone? :(

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: [REQUEST] Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition

Post by Csimbi »

Dissect the data structures, see what gets added when True Sight is on, and check what's accessing that structure/value.