[Request] Monster Hunter Stories on Bluestacks. HP.

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Monster Hunter Stories on Bluestacks. HP.

Post by Lord Blade »

Hey, can someone find a way to cheat for HP in Monster Hunter Stories on Bluestacks?
I've been able to do things for XP and items... but I've been unable to figure out HP during battle.
I'm really struggling in the end game and am hoping for some sort of infinite HP/god mode cheat.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Monster Hunter Stories on Bluestacks. HP.

Post by Lord Blade »

So, I can find HP for myself and my monstie in battle as a 2 byte. Find the first value, take a hit, search again, and I get two 2 byte values. One will change the actual HP, the other doesn't seem to do anything.

But I can't find a value that sticks between fights.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:31 am
So, I can find HP for myself and my monstie in battle as a 2 byte. Find the first value, take a hit, search again, and I get two 2 byte values. One will change the actual HP, the other doesn't seem to do anything.

But I can't find a value that sticks between fights.
Learn how to pointer scan, it's not difficult.

Unless you mean if you set the health to 9999 and it changes back after the fight then that's probably because there's battle health and your actual stats that determine your overall health. This is a guess because I've never played the game.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

No, I just basically want to be able to keep my health at max during a battle (or be able to be invincible if possible).

I keep trying to figure out how to do the different scan and script things and all that, but I don't have the head for it. I've gone through the tutorials several times, and used FAQs and such, but I always get lost.

But yes, I do think there are values for in and out of battle health. My issue is finding the in battle values and getting something set up so I don't have to find them each fight.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I honestly dident know you could even hack bluestacks.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I'm struggling with getting this pointer scan thing figured out. I'm following step by step videos and guides... and I kind of get it... maybe...
But part of the issue is that it requires you to close the game and start it back up, so you can verify values. The thing is that if I close it, I have to go through a battle and refind the HP value, and then try to verify with the pointer scanner... and it just gets really confusing to me at that point, and seems like a mountain of work.

I really suck at using CE.

Took me ages to get some of the "find what writes" type of things going in simple games just to try and get a basic script working... which I've not been able to repeat since. :p

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:34 pm
I honestly dident know you could even hack bluestacks.
Yes, when you have it going, you just attach CE to HD-Player.exe. That will let you find values for whatever BlueStacks is running.
So I used that to find money and items and XP.

However I have to search from scratch each time. I'd love it if someone could help me make a table that just has always working values for Money and XP (items I've been finding each individual item, so that would be a lot).

But as I said, I'm struggling to find in battle HP so I can basically give myself infinite health.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

its a dangerous process to hack Bluestaks that way, even when you set CE to attach to the Physical memory which is how you do that to Bluestaks, your better off Modding the actual App itself in bluestaks as its an android APK system

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Yeah, I've searched for some sort of hack for MHS on Android, but haven't been able to find one.
The 3DS version has tons. But apparently there's much less interest in hacking the Android version.

I know there's also apps for Android that work like CE. But they've always been iffy. I've always had much more success just using CE on my PC to hack HP-Player.exe and change stuff that way.