SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQ] The Riftbreaker

Post by SmartDog »

Game Name: The Riftbreaker
Game Engine: Schmetterling 2.0
Game Version : 1.0
Options Required: Anything really but inf resources, god mode for player+buildings, freeze time would be epic
Steam Website:
Other Info: nothing important

This game is drop dead amazing fun. It's like Starcraft, Diablo 2 and command and conquer all rolled into one game. Thanks for taking the time to read :)

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] The Riftbreaker

Post by shapka85 »

To open the console in-game press ´ / ö / ' / ñ (Type of keyboard language changes button to press)

cheat_reveal_minimap [0/1] Reveals the minimap

cheat_enable_debug_menu [0/1] Enables the sandbox menu; Press F11 to open

cheat_god_mode [0/1] Makes Riggs invincible

cheat_set_player_health Sets Riggs health

cheat_remove_all_units [0/1] Removes all units

cheat_remove_visible_units [0/1] Removes all units currently visible on the minimap

cheat_add_all_items [0/1] Adds all items to the inventory

cheat_add_item [Item Blueprint w/ _item] [Count] Adds a specific number of the same item to the inventory.

cheat_add_resource [Resource] [Value] Adds a specific amount of a specific resource to the player inventory.
Found resources IDs :
carbonium
biomass_plant
biomass_animal
cobalt
uranium
titanium
ferdonite

cheat_no_clip [0/1] Riggs can walk through obstacles

cheat_full_bestiary [0/1] Unlocks the full bestiary

cheat_increase_family_info_lvl [0/1] Increases bestiary family level

cheat_hud_visible [0/1] Hides / Shows the HUD

cheat_spawn_meteor [0/1] Spawns a meteor

cheat_full_loadout [0/1] Gives Riggs an equipped heavy weapons loadout

cheat_enable_research [0/1] Allows research

cheat_unlock_research [0/1] Unlocks research

cheat_set_player_invisibility [0/1] Turns Riggs invisible

cheat_enable_discoverable_system [0/1] Enables the discovery of new species

cheat_build_building_on_random_spot [Blueprint] [Count] Spawns buildings on random spots

cheat_unlimited_money [0/1] Unlimited resources

cheat_minimap_teleport_on_click [0/1] Teleports to position on minimap (Open big minimap and click)

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

shapka85 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:20 pm
Console cheats
Hah! Awesome, this'll do nicely till someone makes a table :) thanks buddy!

ffarlocco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ffarlocco »

The in-game console seems not to work with game pass...
Does anyone have a solution?

Sethalidos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sethalidos »

ffarlocco wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:50 pm
The in-game console seems not to work with game pass...
Does anyone have a solution?
go to your Documents\The Riftbreaker\config folder and open local.cfg. Add the line set enable_developer_console "1" to the file and save it. then use the ` key to open the console.

ffarlocco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ffarlocco »

Sethalidos wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:14 am
go to your Documents\The Riftbreaker\config folder and open local.cfg. Add the line set enable_developer_console "1" to the file and save it. then use the ` key to open the console.
No, already found that "solution" but with the Game Pass installation there is no "config" folder in that path... I've tried also to create the folder and the file but doesn't work...

jackie952
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jackie952 »

ffarlocco wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:27 am
Sethalidos wrote:
No, already found that "solution" but with the Game Pass installation there is no "config" folder in that path... I've tried also to create the folder and the file but doesn't work...
in there, C:\Users\[your user name]\Documents\The Riftbreaker

ffarlocco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ffarlocco »

jackie952 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:12 am
ffarlocco wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:27 am
Sethalidos wrote:
in there, C:\Users\[your user name]\Documents\The Riftbreaker
There is no "config" folder in that path, there are only "cache", "crash_info" and a file called "exor_logs.txt"

AntaraX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AntaraX »

For game pass, the file is under the game folder, where ever you installed it. But its protected by window, so can't edit it. Or I don't know how to edit it. Since it keeps telling me its used by another program.

ffarlocco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ffarlocco »

AntaraX wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:23 am
For game pass, the file is under the game folder, where ever you installed it. But its protected by window, so can't edit it. Or I don't know how to edit it. Since it keeps telling me its used by another program.
Select on the Xbox app the game, press on the three dot on the right "Other Action for The Riftbreaker" and then "enable changes". Then open the folder and there you can find the file "initial_config.cfg" and "initial_config_win.cfg" that I think are the two files to modify...

I hope I was helpful!

EDIT: I've tried to modify that two files with the string given but doesn't work

jacksondis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jacksondis »

Guys i already find that but nothing happens when use `

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Originally I thought the console key was in the far top left corner of my keyboard but realized its actually the other ' and not `. The key I press on a UK keyboard is just to the left of my return/CR key. are you guys sure you're pressing the right key? I only mention because I wasn't.

I would honestly just press every key on my keyboard one at a time because I bet it's working but different countrys keyboards will be a different key.

Regardless, I hope you all get the console working :)

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

StupidDog wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:29 am
Originally I thought the console key was in the far top left corner of my keyboard but realized its actually the other ' and not `. The key I press on a UK keyboard is just to the left of my return/CR key. are you guys sure you're pressing the right key? I only mention because I wasn't.

I would honestly just press every key on my keyboard one at a time because I bet it's working but different countrys keyboards will be a different key.

Regardless, I hope you all get the console working :)
shapka85 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:20 pm
To open the console in-game press ´ / ö / ' / ñ (Type of keyboard language changes button to press)
It does say in the original post that it's the ´ key and not the ` key. It's worth trying the ~ key.

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

Quick mod, mostly quality of life edits, except for the wind turbine which is incredibly cheaty. I love this game, its so underrated, like a mix of factorio and Starcraft.

OP cheaty wind turbine(not my mod/edit, stole it from someone from discord, but the rest of these edits are my personal edits)
Longer length energy connector so you have to place less of them along a route
Large capacity AI Hub so you dont have to place a hundred of them
Further travel distance of repair facility bots so you dont have to place a hundred of them
Faster research of communications hub, I didnt like the instant research via debug console, felt too cheaty....i know...ironic right? probably still too fast though, needs tweaking/nerfing.

Place the "zz_cheat_mod_v1" zip file inside \The Riftbreaker\packs and DO NOT unzip it, its meant to stay zipped thats how the game reads it.

NOTE: TL:DR- Dismantle/sell all vanilla/unmodified buildings affected by this mod(energy connector, AI hub, Repair facility, Comm Hub, Wind Turbine) from saved game, save the game, then use this mod.

This mod will crash your game if you load a saved game with these modified buildings up and try to place another building of the same type one. You need to sell/destroy/dismantle those buildings before you do anything else, or simply start a new game.
For example, if you have a vanilla/unmodified communications hub built in your saved game, load up the game with my mod and try to create an additional modded communications hub, the game will crash. You need to dismantle the previous unmodified/vanilla communications hub first, and any building thats been affected by the modification of my mod.
Attachments
zz_cheat_mod_v1.zip
(17.83 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
Last edited by apollo1 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Thats a nice mod, thanks a lot, I always hated having to placed 30 buildings of the same type because there are no coverage updates