Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Critadel

Post by RTX_XXXX »

Mr.Cheater29 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:33 pm
Is there any way to add cheats? I mean if I know what I am looking for then I could just add some.
my table is open, you can add anything you want.. btw everything in this game is double

Cyath
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cyath »

It's cool I managed to beat it but thanks for the help

Mr.Cheater29
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr.Cheater29 »

The game crashes when you apply Health, weapons and crystal cheat in the updated version and it give you this report:

of Draw Event
for object obj_User:

DoMod :2: undefined value
at gml_Object_obj_User_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_User_Draw_0 (line -1)

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

currently don't support version 1.1.005..you can play older versions or wait for update that i don't promise anything

Mr.Cheater29
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr.Cheater29 »

RTX_XXXX wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:57 pm
currently don't support version 1.1.005..you can play older versions or wait for update that i don't promise anything
Sorry I meant the new cheat 1.0.004 crashes the game, the one before when it was just money/crystal worked but this one doesn't it but I don't think the game has gotten another update in a short time.

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

they just patched it to version 1.1.005 yesterday.. also i checked my table again and it works (1.0.004)
Last edited by RTX_XXXX on Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Here's what I got:
Critadel.zip
Password: geo
Compressed with 7-Zip-zstd
(8.67 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
Edit: Changed internal code of table and added more alt value type address items.

You can find your general stuff like unlocked skins, characters, orbs, and crystals in the Global Variables area and your items, guns, etc. in the Object Instances -> obj_User area. All values should be a Double value type, but I've noticed, when loading the save data, the values can be 4 bytes if they haven't been accessed yet. So, in this case, I have an address item underneath called Alt Value Type so you'll still be able to edit it.

Another thing that's a little tricky is the list of guns (Weapons), parts (Attachments), and ATPT (Artifacts) is that there in a list located elsewhere and I called them "Value Pools". Dunno if that's the accurate thing to call them, but it felt good to me. The thing you'll need to know, for them, is, for example, the guns' values are mixed together, intersecting may be a better word, and I've set it up so you can select which gun, by index, and the values will be distanced accordingly. However, if you add or remove a gun, you'll want to reactivate the gun index selecting script so it can readjust itself. You'll also noticed, in certain circumstances, you won't be able to edit certain values if something is equipped, on screen, or etc. as the value will just update itself back to what it was. You'll need to experiment with when you can adjust the value.

Other than that, I've relabeled certain values how I saw fit and have also kept certain values labeled with their variable name so you can just play around with it and get a feel for how the table works. If you're curious with how to unlock certain things, some things are locked behind the character's rank so you'll need to adjust that when needed. Let me know if there's any issue.

lorexio18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lorexio18 »

++After speaking with Geo I've been using the table incorrectly and it is working even for the latest update! Again the table works but you just have to use it correctly. Thanks again Geo!++

Geo can you show how to use your table to check for certain guns and artifacts? Would like to know which to access all S type guns and artifacts. I've
beaten the game to level 10 but would love to hack my way back with the right setup for my character.
Last edited by lorexio18 on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

lorexio18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lorexio18 »

Geo table works fine!

rundfusion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rundfusion »

The game always crashes when I use this table. Could you make me a table that I can play to the end?