[Request] Metroid Dread - Yuzu

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Delirious17
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Metroid Dread - Yuzu

Post by Delirious17 »

Tried to search for it in cheatengine, apparently it can change the memory value for your energy if you wrap or go through some doors.

And perhaps something to freeze EMMI in place?

Thank you all for your time :)

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Metroid Dread - Yuzu

Post by Lukacross »

+1 to this, freeze emmi in place would be amazing, or just invulnerable/can't be touched at all would be sweet.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

+1
Someone claims to have found a solution to walk through the EMMI, without releasing a table or giving any hints - without proving anything, to say so.
[Link]
"everything is float based", well, I ain't finding horsecrap when searching health, rocket or cloaking values via float.
That AOBscan also freezes up CE.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

tinfoil.io has some codes. About half of them work with Ryujinx. LMK if you get better resuls on Yuzu.
[Link]
Wouldn't mind something more consistent myself. This game is frustrating.

torqfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by torqfish »

bluepanda wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:53 am
+1
Someone claims to have found a solution to walk through the EMMI, without releasing a table or giving any hints - without proving anything, to say so.
[Link]
"everything is float based", well, I ain't finding horsecrap when searching health, rocket or cloaking values via float.
That AOBscan also freezes up CE.
Hola's and suches. They're not wrong, the values are float values but I believe I had the same issue. To find the values you must first go to Cheat Engine's settings. Go to "Edit>Scan Settings" and check the box toward the bottom that starts with "MEM_MAPPED:".

torqfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by torqfish »

joeyamine wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:29 pm
tinfoil.io has some codes. About half of them work with Ryujinx. LMK if you get better resuls on Yuzu.
[Link]
Best I did was found the values for Maximum missles and total Energy and increased those. 1000 missiles is pretty much infinite. Finding a consistent AEON meter that allows you to dash is something I'm fighting with. By fighting with I mean given up on and just played the game

teomikey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by teomikey »

torqfish wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:54 pm
joeyamine wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:29 pm
[Link]
Best I did was found the values for Maximum missles and total Energy and increased those. 1000 missiles is pretty much infinite. Finding a consistent AEON meter that allows you to dash is something I'm fighting with. By fighting with I mean given up on and just played the game
warning max hp is 1399 anything above that will crash ur game !! ex: with 1399 max hp i pick up the "E tank n refill up and crash the game everytimes upon refilling to lost hp

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

So can someone post those codes to lock missiles and energy here? Are they a different format than the Tinfoil ones I was using?
Ryujinx has native support, so I wasn't actually using Fearless for this. You can just make a text file and stick them in the correct folder. Just need the Title ID and Build ID. Easy to find online.

I tell you what would be super useful, something that increases the Quick Time Event window for when those EMMIs grab Samus by the throat. Could kick them away and slide under every single time. Or something that increases the warm up speed of the Omega Canon during those sequences. The manual targeting just makes it so damn hard to blast thier face plates off.

Panzerdragoon2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Panzerdragoon2000 »

Can you tell me how to add codes to Ryujinx?

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

I am currently using the Infinite Missiles, as for the "Aeion", I have no clue what it does affect. It is clearly not an infinite-energy thing.
Invincibility is working only on regular enemies, the EMMI will still grab and wreck you (and thus, as joeyamine said, an extended quick-time-event time would be perfect).

Testing all these things via Yuzu btw. The Tinfoil codes are working (I guess, haven't tested most of them).

Panzerdragoon2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Panzerdragoon2000 »

I'm not getting any code to work on yuzu.

Nevermind got it to work.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Just a warning. Don't use those enemy speed decreaser scripts. They are high likely to brick your game. I had a room which I had to enter with the morphball + bomb augmentation, and leave it again on another road and was not able to do it anymore. I literally got stuck at the purple-ish block, where you lay down your bomb to boost that thing.

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by MBRKiNG »

YUZU_v774_20211010

-Ram Start/End Address

this script shows the start and end search range for each game.
very helpful because the search range is now extremely limited.
every value that you are looking for in a game is within this range.

Attachments
yuzu.CT
(4.46 KiB) Downloaded 449 times

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

Panzerdragoon2000 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:40 am
Can you tell me how to add codes to Ryujinx?
Yeah, I can try. There's some videos on Youtube probably about as helpful/not helpful as me, but here goes ^_^

You boot up Ryujinx and right click on your game on the list and open up MOD folder. The file path will look something like this
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\mods\contents\010093801237c000\010093801237C000\cheats
You have to make some of those folders manually and insert them yourself. That's the title ID for Dread up there.
Then make a text file titled with the build ID. Here 49161D9CCBC15DF9
Then just put your cheats in the text like normal. Here's an example.

[Metroid Dread]

[Inf HP]
580F0000 6E244BD0
580F1000 00000800
780F0000 0000065C
640F0000 00000000 42C60000

[Invincible]
04000000 0111E104 34000123

They're spotty. Like invinicbility works against colliding with baddies, but not their projectiles. And one hit kills still get you every time. The HP just randomly keeps juggling your HP number, so sometimes it juggles straight to zero. But best I could find.
Other codes on that Tinfoil link I posted. Hope it helps some.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

bluepanda wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:57 pm
Just a warning. Don't use those enemy speed decreaser scripts. They are high likely to brick your game. I had a room which I had to enter with the morphball + bomb augmentation, and leave it again on another road and was not able to do it anymore. I literally got stuck at the purple-ish block, where you lay down your bomb to boost that thing.
Yeah, that's right. The speed/jump increase makes the speed boost take twice twice the distance thus impossible to use in some tighter areas and then you're stuck nowhere near a save point :-(
Last edited by joeyamine on Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.