[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] AGE OF DARKNESS THE FINAL STAND

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: REQUEST* AGE OF DARKNESS THE FINAL STAND

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Health of the units are stored in float values and you can freeze them for god mode and the hero exp as well just dont freeze the xp im not sure what would happen. Problem is i have no idea how to make a table yet i managed to make pointers for my personal save but it doesnt work on my others i think because i only pointer scanned that one save so it didnt pick up any other addresses but idk im new to cheat engine but learning fast

WolfUnique
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolfUnique »

+1

umer4500
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by umer4500 »

it doesnt max out population and food

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Nah those 2 values nobody has figured out where they are stored yet idk really how to use cheat engine like that though i go by youtube

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

I think that it counts all of the farms food and substracts all of the usage of food. Might be that both are positive values.
It might be an array of values to be added and substracted or similar. Also it is possible that they are grouped by type, like units, buildings, etc.
To try to go with unknown and increase/decrease but the problem is that food is calculated dynamically since there can be a farm with 0,1,2,3,4 from 4 slots of population, that provide with multiples of farm spaces. If nothing else can be done, maybe just figure out spaces for farm available by building things around the farm and lowering the output, once that function can be overridden then it will most likely be possible to give a static increment of food for each farm.

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Thank you i will try that as soon as i get home from work! Im new to cheat engine some what i know the basics currently learning how to make the tables and scan for pointers also

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

My guess was correct, by increasing and decreasing the size of farm you can get the farm output, from there you can find the function that calculates the farms output and not have to worry about the food.

[Link]

I set the farm output to 7000 and nop-ed the function that changes the value and got infinite food.
[Link]

More info:
- Search for output per peasant, the total is calculated peasant x output of farm = total.
- The game saves food on sync, so anything that changes the food forces the whole output to be recalculated, and reset the value of farm output, but just editing and freezing the output of one farm you can get the same effect.
[Link]
[Link]

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

I apparently am too stupid to figure it out everytime i try to find the farm output i just crash my game im over it lol

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

The first farm you get is with 1 person inside and the output is written when you place it, usually from 7-9, based on how many red fields there are. If you increase the red fields around the farm, by placing a building the output will decrease from lets say 9 to 7, then search as next value the 7, add another building to decrease to 6 and search 6, then remove buildings to get it back to 9, repeat until there is just 1 value left that is the value for the basic farm output for that 1 farm. Just set it to huge value and freeze it, and have fun.

The game only crashes if you mess with wrong values and addresses. Or leave the frozen value between game reload or exiting to main menu, etc.

YeoJizzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeoJizzz »

uhm can anyone make a table of it?

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Oh ok so maybe i should do it with a new save then rather than the one ive been trying with like 6 farms lol thank you xacegod! i mustve been changing the wrong value whatever i did it changed the ui and everything my whole was glitched and the words where huge font , im new to using cheat engine i tried making a table for hero god mode but it only worked on my one save i think because i didnt pointer scan any other saves just the one i was testing on but idk like i said im new

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

i just spent a half hour trying i would agree to a table at this point too man please idk how to count the red tiles the proper way or something i just keep crashing my game with a fatal error

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Don't count the tiles, just the output of said farm. Any farm.

Place farm and set it to 1 peasant. It will show you how much that farm is making. Place something around the farm to decrease the value and search for the new value.

You are simply tricking the game to calculate for the said farm to have output of more than it should. I agree, table would be nice, but I'm clueless on how to make one from this...

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Value is Float as seen on the farm:
[Link]

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

Oh see man i told you im stupid i was search 4 bytes no wonder i was crashing lol thank you for helping this noob man i really do appreciate it

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »