[Request] Hero's Hour v1.5.8

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Hero's Hour v1.5.8

Post by Lord Blade »

Looking for resources, move points for heroes, XP, and if possible in combat cheats (like god mode for units).

Hoorah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Hero's Hour v1.5.8

Post by Hoorah »

Don't have much, but every value appears to be a double. Hope it helps!

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Whipped this up super quick after working on a Deltarune table. So the optimization was definitely rushed and I slapped together the necessary 64-bit stuff so it'll work on this game. From my tests, it takes a long time for the setup to finish. A little inconvenient since I really only have two things in it being the currencies and something called "buriedtreasure", dunno what it is, but it sounded cool.

Here's what I slapped together:
Edit: Fixed Currency labels
Edit: Fixed Object instance update thread (I really rushed this)
Old
Hero's Hour.CT
(51.92 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
Edit: Fixed setup time. Looks like a few VMBuffers' Buffer addresses were being reused for everything. Not sure what this means in the grand scheme of things, but it speeds it up since it won't re-read through the data.
Hero's Hour.CT
(53.96 KiB) Downloaded 5381 times

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

I've been fucking around with trying to edit skill ranks and stats and shit, turns out they're all after each other in the addresses.
For example 11358160 is a normal value that selects the skill and 11358170 would be the value for the rank, so far I haven't made a list of what values correspond to what skills but they seem to be from at least 1-~70 or so. Hero stats along with movement are around the memory region of experience too.
I have zero experience with cheat engine so I don't even know how to go about doing a pointer or script or whatever but maybe this'll be of use to someone.

Edit: Made a list of a bunch of the skills so you can change them.

Code: Select all

1: Offense
2: Archery
3: Warding
6: Air Magic
8: Diplomacy
9: Leadership
10: Estates
11: Healing
12: Sorcery
14: Learning
16: Luck
17: Demonology
20: Scouting
22: Regeneration
23: Planning
25: Plunder
26: Engineering
27: Royalty
28: Combat
29: Tactics
30: Creation
31: Champion
34: Legion
35: Toxicology
36: Midas Touch
37: Elementalism
38: Bloodlust
39: Swarming
41: Oligarchy
42: Destruction
44: Mastery
45: Hex
46: Rallying
47: Blessing
48: Wild Anima
49: Lifespark
50: Alchemy
51: Aethermancy
52: Bane
54: Firegating
55: Firetrapping
56: Might
57: Ardour
58: Hunting
59: Taming
60: Shadowcloning
61: Shadowcasting
62: Siren Song
63: Conflux
64: Soul of the Earth
65: Grudge

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Added some more to my table. I have no idea what the controls are or how to play so I can't really take a jab at any values in specific so I just slapped together a bunch of the global values and mapped out the arrays. I have an index picking prompt since some of the arrays vary in size, some going into the hundreds, and I'm not about to adjust the index offset for each one. Still don't know what any of them represent so maybe anyone interested can look through them for something useful. Also cleaned up some of my functions.

Here:
Edit: I accidentally left a structure in the table bloating it up. Removed.
Hero's Hour.zip
Password: geo
Compressed with 7-Zip-zstd
(12.92 KiB) Downloaded 3459 times

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Geo wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:18 pm
I've recently figured out how to get all the names of local/global variables. Will post a quick tutorial soon with some functions that you can use, just know that there is an index for each string and all you need to do is a lookup once you've populated the table. No need to go through the VMBuffers.

Okay, I've posted it here. Let me know if you want an AOB to the NameList for Deltarune or Hero's Hour.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Super cool update this time. With aSwedishMagyar's enlightening information of variable names, I no longer need to use the VMBuffer and allows for more accurate ways to get offsets. Did a big overhaul with my code and should be much cleaner and quicker.

Here:

Edit: Should've re-labeled the setup script... whatever.
Attachments
Hero's Hour.CT
(24.5 KiB) Downloaded 4853 times

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

Only listing the ones i have discovered, there are more but i am unaware of them. Tested on the latest prerelease version as of Oct 15 2021, older version may not have some, or all of these options. Really love this game, enjoy. Game is free to play btw, the paid version only gives you access to more races. Its a great fun little game, please support the dev.

WARNING: Save and possibly backup your saved game while messing with these options, they have the potential to fuck up your current game if you hit the wrong buttons.

Backspace+G= adds a small amount of all resources
Backspace+E= Edit map, gotta mouseclick on the button, bit tricky with small hands
Backspace+L= Gain a level
Backspace+C= Spawns Random pickup nearby
Backspace+D= increases the time
Backspace+R= DO NOT USE, closes current game and forces you to return to main menu
Backspace+U= Brings up a menu to spawn a unit of your choice by typing name
Backspace+P= DO NOT USE, creates a bunch of arrows on the screen, not sure why? possibly pathing directions
Backspace+A= Spawns random units into your heros army
Backspace+S= Spawns a skill and skill level of your choice, not sure how many skills you can put on character screen until the game starts to bug out, test if you like and let me know.
Backspace+D= Spawns some gold
Backspace+N= Spawns random gear/armor/weapons nearby
Backspace+M= Each press adds extra movement points

Holding Backspace with town menu up allows certain cheats, like recruiting units when not available or upgrading buildings over/beyond the daily max.

Backspace+K= Spawns random (Custom)hero nearby

(with the latest update from the developer you now have the option to created modded heros with talents you can customize to your preferece aka MIN/MAX your hero, no more playing with heros that only have 3 talents you like)

(Copied and pasted these instructions from discord aka NOT MY INSTUCTIONS)
Directory - \mods\Neutral heroes
The mod folder already has a few examples/templates of how to make a hero
File name should match or else you'll get crash, better off just not messing with the file names if you dont know what you're doing.
(and the name you give it should match the data for it and the art for it or the game gets angry and crashes)

Otherwise, simple format for making the hero:
Class is 0 for a caster / 1 for a fighter hero
Unit: the unit they can spawn with (rare units only. be sure to look up if there are spaces / check spelling)
and then skills.

Skills: write in the skills you would assign. they will go top to bottom, starting left to right for the skill tree
if you dont fill all the slots it will be random and it ends up looking like that. And use the lexicon if you want to know what skills there are and what rare units there are

Here is an example edit of a hero im using. I like a hero that is a caster with lots of magic and summon skills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name
Cryon

Class

Unit
Tundra Regent

Skills
Diplomacy
Bloodwarping
Water Magic
Earth Magic
Air Magic
Fire Magic
Sorcery
Mysticism
Mastery
Creation
Summoning
Potency
Tactics
Blessing
Wisdom
Champion
Dragonking
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

needs an update

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

Geo wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:13 pm
Super cool update this time. With aSwedishMagyar's enlightening information of variable names, I no longer need to use the VMBuffer and allows for more accurate ways to get offsets. Did a big overhaul with my code and should be much cleaner and quicker.

Here:
Hero's Hour.zip
table works with the release version so far

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

The backspace + ? cheats in the prerelease have been removed and in its place a cheat menu has been implemented for a more "professional" feel, so says the dev.

So now the process is, turn on "Allow Debug Mode" in the 'advanced options' tab during the process of creating a new map/game. An "open cheats" button will show up at the top left of your screen.

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

someone plz update i only want infinite mana

xiaoas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xiaoas »

yeah all values in full release seems to be encrypted somhow, you can still find them but they are being constantly read & reset when changed abnormally.

xiaoas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xiaoas »

ok so I found tips on
viewtopic.php?t=17661
and it turns out that you can only search for the values once because they are all pointers chaning constantly.
Maybe more general solutions (like the ones which tells you variable names) above will give more consistent results.

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

Geo wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:13 pm

Here:
Hero's Hour.zip
Worked well on latest GOG ver.