Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
gavan95
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Actraiser Renaissance

Post by gavan95 »

EpicBirdi wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:55 am
I'll give it a(nother) go in a few hours.

Edit: Decided to try and quickly make this one up.

Just godmode/OHKO enemies (tied together for now), for the sidescrolling sections. Not sure what effect it has anywhere else, didn't play much yet.
I'll be looking to add more to this when I wake up, but sleep for now.

ActraiserR.CT

If prompted, select Yes or Always on running the Lua script, just to autoattach to the game.
I use the God mode/KO enemies. I can kill enemies with one hit but also kills you too with one hit

PhotoGruffer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Actraiser Renaissance

Post by PhotoGruffer »

PhotoGruffer wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:44 am
I will give someone my kidney if they can figure out how to change the max values for placing forts. Either that, or make the gardens invincible, or remove the countdown for casting miracles. I just need some edge in order to beat this last stage (bonus stage "Alcaleone"). The bonus stage after you beat the game gets to be basically impossible on Hard difficulty. Even when I edit the values to give myself infinite SP, and I can cast miracles with no worrying about running out of SP, I still lose badly.

My Begging Recap (not asking for all, just one of these would help) ...
1) Increase the max allowed placement of forts.
2) Make gardens/temple invincible.
3) Remove casting delay time limit for miracles.
4) Increase damages from either your heroes, or your towers, or your miracles.
5) Make all enemies have 1 HP.
6) Make enemies unable to move.
7) Possible instant win script?

Again, this is all just for the overhead angel raids for the last area (after you beat the game). I know I may be asking for too much, just hoping there may be a genius our here that can assist me. Thanks dudes :)
Hi there. I wanted to revive this thread, as my request (above) would still be VERY much appreciated. That last stage (Bonus Stage) is insanely hard. Plus, I would love to replay the game all over from the start, but it be EZ mode this time. I am sure that some might think the game is already easy, but I am two-fifths retarded and need an edge. Thank you for your time :)