Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Actraiser Renaissance

Post by ndck76 »

twotonedearly wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:40 am
thanks though a few of the cheats don't seem to work. hopefully an update can fix the issue
Which one doesn't work? Does the table populate? Meaning does it shows ?? for the pointers. You need to be more specific.

PhotoGruffer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhotoGruffer »

I will give someone my kidney if they can figure out how to change the max values for placing forts. Either that, or make the gardens invincible, or remove the countdown for casting miracles. I just need some edge in order to beat this last stage (bonus stage "Alcaleone"). The bonus stage after you beat the game gets to be basically impossible on Hard difficulty. Even when I edit the values to give myself infinite SP, and I can cast miracles with no worrying about running out of SP, I still lose badly.

My Begging Recap (not asking for all, just one of these would help) ...
1) Increase the max allowed placement of forts.
2) Make gardens/temple invincible.
3) Remove casting delay time limit for miracles.
4) Increase damages from either your heroes, or your towers, or your miracles.
5) Make all enemies have 1 HP.
6) Make enemies unable to move.
7) Possible instant win script?

Again, this is all just for the overhead angel raids for the last area (after you beat the game). I know I may be asking for too much, just hoping there may be a genius our here that can assist me. Thanks dudes :)

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:07 pm
twotonedearly wrote:
thanks though a few of the cheats don't seem to work. hopefully an update can fix the issue
Which one doesn't work? Does the table populate? Meaning does it shows ?? for the pointers. You need to be more specific.
okay in side scrolling mode I have the HP option checked in the player menu yet my HP continues to drop even though it should be frozen at 200 HP.

also the SP option doesn't work in siege mode

PhotoGruffer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhotoGruffer »

twotonedearly wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:23 am
ndck76 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:07 pm
twotonedearly wrote:
okay in side scrolling mode I have the HP option checked in the player menu yet my HP continues to drop even though it should be frozen at 200 HP.

also the SP option doesn't work in siege mode
Nobody has gotten the SP to work in siege mode yet. :(
Although, you can easily find addresses to change the SP in siege mode, but those addresses change everytime you do a new siege, assuming your game doesn't crash first.

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

PhotoGruffer wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:44 am
I will give someone my kidney if they can figure out how to change the max values for placing forts. Either that, or make the gardens invincible, or remove the countdown for casting miracles. I just need some edge in order to beat this last stage (bonus stage "Alcaleone"). The bonus stage after you beat the game gets to be basically impossible on Hard difficulty. Even when I edit the values to give myself infinite SP, and I can cast miracles with no worrying about running out of SP, I still lose badly.

My Begging Recap (not asking for all, just one of these would help) ...
1) Increase the max allowed placement of forts.
2) Make gardens/temple invincible.
3) Remove casting delay time limit for miracles.
4) Increase damages from either your heroes, or your towers, or your miracles.
5) Make all enemies have 1 HP.
6) Make enemies unable to move.
7) Possible instant win script?

Again, this is all just for the overhead angel raids for the last area (after you beat the game). I know I may be asking for too much, just hoping there may be a genius our here that can assist me. Thanks dudes :)
I agree. Though number one is the most enticing one. The rest would make the game boring.

I tried figuring out the Fort placement amount with no luck.

PhotoGruffer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhotoGruffer »

Ok, so I managed to teach myself how to create a script in CE. I created a script to give you INF SP during the siege events in game.
Given that I am new at this, feel free to try it out and let me know if you find a bug or whatever.
The only thing I found so far is to make sure you toggle off the script before to exit game, or you get a weird steam error. But it is nothing major either way.
Thanks! Let me know :)
AR Inf SP Siege.CT
(2.55 KiB) Downloaded 162 times

PhotoGruffer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhotoGruffer »

I cleaned up the code a bit. Exact same, except I removed redundant lines.
AR Inf SP Siege.CT
(918 Bytes) Downloaded 340 times

PhotoGruffer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhotoGruffer »

PhotoGruffer wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:23 pm

AR Inf SP Siege.CT
I assume it is working then? :) Nobody has said anything, so I take that as working as intended!
I am having a heck of a time finding any other addresses though.

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

PhotoGruffer wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:49 pm
PhotoGruffer wrote:

AR Inf SP Siege.CT
I assume it is working then? :) Nobody has said anything, so I take that as working as intended!
HAvent tried it yet. Thank you!
Im more interested in infinite forts lol

Malohta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Malohta »

Atmarix wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:56 pm
PhotoGruffer wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:49 pm
PhotoGruffer wrote:

AR Inf SP Siege.CT
HAvent tried it yet. Thank you!
Im more interested in infinite forts lol
Tested it in the Northwall area of the game. This works in seige battles as well as in regular town building.

When first activated it shows no noticable change until you use an ability. The value for SP is changed and the display of points changes to 999.

When deactivated. The number remains 999 but is lowered when a "miracle" is performed. As and example the level 1 lightning miracle costs 10 points so 999 is reduced to 989.

If you close the cheat engine without deactivating the cheat, the cheat persists. If you close the game and restart, it will still show 999 but will decrease normally as abilities that use SP are used.

Also tested to see if this effected MP in the side scrolling platforming stages. Was curious to see if it used the same coding. It doesn't.

Thanks for this cheat. Looking forward to any others you or others make come up with.

FLR007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FLR007 »

Hi guys, i was wondering if someone could be kind enough to link their actrasier save. My stupid harddrive died on me and i this is one of several games i lost data on. I was pretty far into the game, i was just starting the snow stage, so if anyone could maybe post a save starting around that area that would be great. I apologize if this is not the properly place for this question, but it is the only active AR site that i could find. TIA!!!

ISOHaven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ISOHaven »

PhotoGruffer wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:44 am
I hear that! This level has to be a bug. Monsters are instantly destroying fields. Ignoring the bell. You can't cast fast enough because of the cool downs. I have 5 mage towers fortifying 3 fields fully barricaded and I loose horribly. Stepping down to Easy does nothing. I wonder if that's the bug and I'm locked into Hard.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

Thanks everybody but none of the provided tables works with FitGirl repack (which is based on CODEX release), except for the infinite SP script from @PhotoGruffer, which is a great cheat, but this game really needs a table with few more cheats, with a working/updated god mode and maybe one hit kill.

Also a full savegame would be great as mentioned above by other user.

Thanks for read.

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

pitoloko wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:30 pm
Thanks everybody but none of the provided tables works with FitGirl repack (which is based on CODEX release), except for the infinite SP script from @PhotoGruffer, which is a great cheat, but this game really needs a table with few more cheats, with a working/updated god mode and maybe one hit kill.

Also a full savegame would be great as mentioned above by other user.

Thanks for read.
Wouldnt be amazing to have infinite tower placement?!

gavan95
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gavan95 »

ndck76 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:54 am
Made a quick table with some pointers.

- One Hit Kill *Hotkey Included*
- Player *Hotkey Included*
- Save Data *Hotkey Included*

Version 2
- Scene Act Added *Hotkey Included*

Note: Do NOT freeze any value(s) especially when you are loading/saving or switching to different menu's. In doing so will crash the game. If you want to freeze the value(s), freeze it during the game play only.

Tested on Codex Version. This table may or may not work for you.
Where's the table to use it on the "Special mode"? Mofos bosses are ridiculously hard. I wanna try some infinite health at least