[Request] Beyond Contact

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
LykanBluePaws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Beyond Contact

Post by LykanBluePaws »

The game just updated to 1.0.1 please update the table to compensate, and please make it less confusing, i can't even find any options other than adding rediculusly large amounts of items up to over 4000 in one stacked slot, and this creates massive problems with the inventory cluttering up and filling the whole area with too many items as i have to keep throwing them all on the floor to pick up new ones.

LykanBluePaws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LykanBluePaws »

Akira wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:51 pm
Beyond_v1.0.CT
Resource values seem to be 2 Bytes.
My resource script is far from being perfect, activate it, pickup a resource and disable it again.
Please update this thankyou.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

LykanBluePaws wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:45 pm
The game just updated to 1.0.1 please update the table to compensate, and please make it less confusing, i can't even find any options other than adding rediculusly large amounts of items up to over 4000 in one stacked slot, and this creates massive problems with the inventory cluttering up and filling the whole area with too many items as i have to keep throwing them all on the floor to pick up new ones.
If you'd read the thread, you'd find out how to edit that # to make it smaller.

LykanBluePaws
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LykanBluePaws »

sicwan wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:03 pm
LykanBluePaws wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:45 pm
If you'd read the thread, you'd find out how to edit that # to make it smaller.
Thankyou i appreciate that, but that still doesn't help me because the table doesnt work with the newest v1.0.1 of the game anyway anymore.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

game just updated to 1.0.2. i am aware it is a real bitch to work with, but if anyone is feeling saucy, an update would be fantastic and very much appreciated. a health cheat, in particular, would be very welcome. i've tried to nail that down but i am afraid my chops just aren't up to the task. :(

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

game updooted again. anyone? anyone? 1.2.0