Re: Diablo 2 Resurrected (request)

Post by Lololmaorofl »

Nevermindy wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:32 pm
Lololmaorofl wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:37 pm
Gurzo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:52 pm
To everyone who wants to make a custom item, use the hero editor together with this online editor [Link]
-create the item that you want with the hero editor for diablo 2 (you can google characters save files or create a "new" one with the online editor)
-Export the item that you have created with the hero editor, you should get a .d2i file
-Now use the online editor to create a new character and add the item (.d2i file) to the inventory, you have the option to load from file and download the character file (save DR2 button)
Now you have the save file with the item that you have customized
It's possible to directly use only the online editor, but when using some of the item modifiers it creates characters that won't load, with this workaround i got the best result :mrgreen:
Hero Editor doesn't work. Gives me an error. The online editor doesn't do anything, I replace the save file but my inventory is not changed. No new items or gold
Online editor works perfectly . ;)
You must be doing something wrong
You are correct, I was using the online editor wrong :roll: . I pasted the save while I had Diablo 2R open. I closed the game, pasted the save and now it works. Unfortunately the online editor is not as good as Hero Editor and is fairly janky when trying to create items. Still better than nothing though.
I wonder does Hero Editor work for anyone?

Crowley1661
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Crowley1661 »

Gurzo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:52 pm
To everyone who wants to make a custom item, use the hero editor together with this online editor [Link]
Nah that's a terrible editor, can't even unlock Hell properly. I stuck with the original Hero Editor and just made a lvl99 toon with maxed skills, stats, waypoints, & completed Normal/Nightmare so I can start properly in Hell.

D2R isn't worth playing more than once anyway. Just play through the story once in Hell for nostalgia's sake, then retire it to the virtual shelf for good unless they implement proper modding. Vanilla game sucks.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

+1 its out on IGGGAMES.

dcong89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dcong89 »

after edit with online tools , overwrite 2 file (key and d2s) , delete *.cl file , start the game , enjoy

edit : wait , sometime it work , some time it don't lol

CatNoCat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CatNoCat »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:12 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:06 pm
Finally, we aren't making a trainer
Happy stealing, cunt :) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17535

I too have helped, posting GENERIC shit like you did. Your definition of helping is throwing breadcrumbs of information without anything that'd let the user replicate what you're saying there. That's not "helping"; it's "hey, I figured it out; here's some freakin' bone so you too can struggle doing it; I'm not stupid to give all of it out on a platter". Figures for this game you wouldn't have shit to show, as your usual way of debugging and posting code snippets is now blocked by Warden. Yet you're still claiming you've done more than I did... with all the proof I am posting. I'll stop when you leave. Since you don't obviously want to make a trainer, there's nothing else for you to be in this topic or on this forum, with regards to this game. So bye bye already.

SOMETHING HELPFUL:
Warden forces any newly spawned thread to terminate by replacing the prologue of the function the thread is running with a RET :) Smart thinking. The writing is done in user-mode:

Gotta find out what catches the thread creation notification.
jimbob99 wrote: ...
Nice try :) Please go back to CH already? Thanks.
Did you find what is catching thread creation?