Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bwbp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Diablo 2 Resurrected (request)

Post by bwbp »

omgitsbees wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:48 pm
Could you please make a character with non-hardcore charms with lots of affixes that make boost your character to be basically unkillable? :P
See if it helps, for the resistance, just play and improve with equipment, otherwise the game will be very boring.
Attachments
Assassin.rar
(384 Bytes) Downloaded 201 times

bwbp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bwbp »

bwbp wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:35 pm
omgitsbees wrote:
Could you please make a character with non-hardcore charms with lots of affixes that make boost your character to be basically unkillable? :P
See if it helps, for the resistance, just play and improve with equipment, otherwise the game will be very boring.
sorry i forgot the charms :P
Attachments
Assassin(1).rar
(461 Bytes) Downloaded 281 times

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

DamSF wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:18 pm
deviliov3 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:03 pm
bwbp wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:27 pm
Hey guys, if you want, I can edit the save directly in D2R, just post the save and tell me what you want.
I need items have: magic find and all resis
Can you edit it for me, please.
Ty so much guy
Here, added two small charms with 155% Magic Find and 205% All Resistances in your inventory (don't forget to backup your original save file).
You added two small charms for a 99 hardcore Sorcerer named DeathProphet. Can you add them to my character as well. i don't play hardcore. Thank you in advance!
Attachments
Paladin.7z
(436 Bytes) Downloaded 206 times

omgitsbees
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgitsbees »

bwbp wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:35 pm
omgitsbees wrote:
Fair! Resistances are the big thing to have anyways for defense. Once you get that straightened out, then the game goes a lot smoother.

bwbp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bwbp »

ReptileGG wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:12 pm
DamSF wrote:
deviliov3 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:03 pm

I need items have: magic find and all resis
Can you edit it for me, please.
Ty so much guy
Here, added two small charms with 155% Magic Find and 205% All Resistances in your inventory (don't forget to backup your original save file).
You added two small charms for a 99 hardcore Sorcerer named DeathProphet. Can you add them to my character as well. i don't play hardcore. Thank you in advance!
It's done. Although I wasn't the one who did the previous one. :P
Attachments
Paladin.rar
(433 Bytes) Downloaded 288 times

Gurzo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gurzo »

To everyone who wants to make a custom item, use the hero editor together with this online editor [Link]
-create the item that you want with the hero editor for diablo 2 (you can google characters save files or create a "new" one with the online editor)
-Export the item that you have created with the hero editor, you should get a .d2i file
-Now use the online editor to create a new character and add the item (.d2i file) to the inventory, you have the option to load from file and download the character file (save DR2 button)
Now you have the save file with the item that you have customized
It's possible to directly use only the online editor, but when using some of the item modifiers it creates characters that won't load, with this workaround i got the best result :mrgreen:

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

bwbp wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:26 pm
ReptileGG wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:12 pm
DamSF wrote:

It's done. Although I wasn't the one who did the previous one. :P
Thank you!

SergioCJunior
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SergioCJunior »

Gurzo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:52 pm
To everyone who wants to make a custom item, use the hero editor together with this online editor [Link]
-create the item that you want with the hero editor for diablo 2 (you can google characters save files or create a "new" one with the online editor)
-Export the item that you have created with the hero editor, you should get a .d2i file
-Now use the online editor to create a new character and add the item (.d2i file) to the inventory, you have the option to load from file and download the character file (save DR2 button)
It's possible to directly use only the online editor, but when using some of the item modifiers it creates characters that won't load, with this workaround i got the best result :mrgreen:
Thank you for the tip.
Would it be possible for you to make a video explaining how to create something, like a ring?
Sorry for the inconvenience and my bad English, I hope you understand.😅
👍

Gurzo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gurzo »

SergioCJunior wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:12 pm
Thank you for the tip.
Would it be possible for you to make a video explaining how to create something, like a ring?
Sorry for the inconvenience and my bad English, I hope you understand.😅
👍
There is this video:
[Link]
Follow the instructions until 1:53 (the ring is on the "misc->other" path) , then skip to to 2:27 (or right click on the ring in the inventory and chose "specific editing function"-> "MAGIC attribute editing") and add the modifiers that you prefer on the magic attribute.
Remember to press the "save modified item" button and then right click the item to use the "export item to file" command
Another alternative is google "Kingpintz Item Pack" where you get different item files, in that case just right click on the inventory and "import item from file", once done that you can edit the magic attributes that you want
Edit: There is also this video that explains better: [Link]

treeking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by treeking »

My saves.
Diablo II Resurrected Save.rar
(129.21 KiB) Downloaded 299 times

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

Hey I just wanted pretty much Infinite Respecs so I created this character who has a full personal stash Respec Tokens in D2R. Password is 12345. Have Fun.
Attachments
Tokens.zip
(673 Bytes) Downloaded 286 times

GrimmGrinn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GrimmGrinn »

Gurzo wrote:
Wow, works wondrously on Switch version also. Thx!

arsenic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by arsenic »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:54 am
Welp, you can change your char class while playing & learn other class skill but it wont save the char class change...
could you update it to new version of the game? I got crashes when I freeze cur mana and cur health. thank you

Lololmaorofl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lololmaorofl »

Gurzo wrote:
Hero Editor doesn't work. Gives me an error. The online editor doesn't do anything, I replace the save file but my inventory is not changed. No new items or gold

Nevermindy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nevermindy »

Lololmaorofl wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:37 pm
Gurzo wrote:
Hero Editor doesn't work. Gives me an error. The online editor doesn't do anything, I replace the save file but my inventory is not changed. No new items or gold
Online editor works perfectly . ;)
You must be doing something wrong