Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Europe) for Cemu

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Europe) for Cemu

Post by Korados »

Hello everybody,

I guess this request might not get fulfilled but I really would like to have a Cheat Engine table for SSB Wii U (Europe) on the Cemu emulator. I just would need 1P Invincibility and 1P Infinite Jumps, that should be enough. There are Gecko Codes as well as a trainer for this game with these codes but JGecko U and "normal" trainers don't work on Cemu. There neither seems to be a dedicated Cemu trainer for this game nor a Cheat Engine table. However, Cheat Engine is still the best way to cheat on Cemu, that's why I'm asking here.

I don't know if the addresses are the same for the USA and European version. I know that the trainer by Dekirai on gbatemp works for both. I'm asking for the latest version of SBB Wii U which is 1.1.7.

Thank you very much for your help!

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Europe) for Cemu

Post by RTX_XXXX »

since this is emulator you have to search for aob and make your own pointers, might find some codes by miracle though..

Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Korados »

Thank you, but I'm a beginner at coding with CE. The only thing I know are base address writes. That's why I'm calling out to the pros, after all.

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

game version: v304(1.1.7)
emulator(cemu) version: 1.25.4
(big endians) as custom type and enabled (mem_mapped) in the scan settings..

Code: Select all

1-Infinite health
2-high damage
3-multi jump
1-for activating God mod receive/deal some damage
2-multi jump is also for enemy but isn't that much problem

Tested for few characters : Ryu, Bayonetta ,..
Attachments
Super Smash Bros U.CT
(31.33 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
Last edited by RTX_XXXX on Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Korados »

RTX_XXXX wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:44 pm
required:
game version: v304(1.1.7)
emulator(cemu) version: 1.25.4
(big endians) as custom type and enabled (mem_mapped) in the scan settings..

might update this table or not..

Code: Select all

1-Invincibility
2-high damage(have patience to take effect)
Sorry I only see this know. Thank you for your effort but this hero mode doesn't work like it should. It randomly applies who gets invincibility and who gets high damage. I would just need the 1P to be invincible, I wouldn't need the high damage for enemies. But I maybe also need infinite jumps for 1P. Could you have another look at this?

Thank you very much!

Karlos_007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Karlos_007 »

Well I also tried the cheat:
Test 1: I got 999% on P1 and no damage on P2
Test 2: 999% damage on both

I think it's better to just find and freeze each character health with custom hotkeys maybe. I can't find infinite jumps thought.

Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Korados »

Infinite Jumps is not that important, just 1P 0 % or invincibility. But wouldn't you have to search for each character's percentage again every battle? That would be annoying. And I have no idea about pointers. I really need your help!

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

Korados wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:21 am
Sorry I only see this know. Thank you for your effort but this hero mode doesn't work like it should. It randomly applies who gets invincibility and who gets high damage. I would just need the 1P to be invincible, I wouldn't need the high damage for enemies. But I maybe also need infinite jumps for 1P. Could you have another look at this?

Thank you very much!
i thought you don't want this anymore :) there is 2 problem : 1- most features in this game shared between characters 2-this is emulator and isn't that much stable...with more stable version of the emulator i can do more but for now this is it but i will work on my table and if i find something new i will update it .. for now i separated health and damage and added multi jump

Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Korados »

No, don't worry, I stilI want this but strangely, I didn't get a notification for your reply and thought nobody wrote me.
I tried out the new table but it still does the same. In one-on-one battles it works fine but when there are three or more characters the health and damage get applied randomly. I don't know if you can do this but I actually was thinking of Invincibility, like when you get a star item and not only being at 0% all the time. I managed to search for the damage values and froze them, like Karlos_007 suggested but you have to do this again every battle. This is quite tedious.