CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] KINGDOMS

Post by CarlosGFG »

Game Name: KINGDOMS
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 0.775
Options Required: Cheat table, as much as possible only that there is one that works.
Steam Website:

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] KINGDOMS

Post by Sigan »

This game is really early access and needs a lot of work. It's almost unplayable at the current build, for me. You run around and it feels like you're a boat on the water, for instance. All the assets are pretty decent, and the game has a great concept, but it's just too far for me to put much time into. As a result, this table is for one version older (when I played it last), and it doesn't cover all the things I'd like to. However, what it does offer is:
Table Includes
Player Parameters - Big list of pointers
Infinite Perk Points
Zero Hunger
Vigor Always Full
Energy Always Full
Infinite Energy
Infinite Running
Take No Damage
HP Always Full
Infinite Items onCraft (get at least 1 of the item for crafting)
I won't be supporting this table. If the game updates to a point that I can feel more comfortable playing it, I might return and update it. Hopefully it still helps you out. :)
Attachments
Kingdoms.CT
v 1.0 for game version 0.775
(45.12 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Sigan wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:09 pm
This game is really early access and needs a lot of work. It's almost unplayable at the current build, for me. You run around and it feels like you're a boat on the water, for instance. All the assets are pretty decent, and the game has a great concept, but it's just too far for me to put much time into. As a result, this table is for one version older (when I played it last), and it doesn't cover all the things I'd like to. However, what it does offer is:
Table Includes
Player Parameters - Big list of pointers
Infinite Perk Points
Zero Hunger
Vigor Always Full
Energy Always Full
Infinite Energy
Infinite Running
Take No Damage
HP Always Full
Infinite Items onCraft (get at least 1 of the item for crafting)
I won't be supporting this table. If the game updates to a point that I can feel more comfortable playing it, I might return and update it. Hopefully it still helps you out. :)
Thank you very much, the game is really having a lot of problems, but with the update frequency it is getting more and more interesting, I made this request, more to receive a table and study about it. so thanks again.

If possible, take a look at the other order I made about Survivalist, I managed to find some pointer, but at the equipment, clothing and skill points I couldn't do the rest, if you can check it out later.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

If possible, take a look at the other order I made about Survivalist, I managed to find some pointer, but at the equipment, clothing and skill points I couldn't do the rest, if you can check it out later.
Yeah, I saw that request. I don't know if I'm going to return to that game anytime soon. Besides, I don't have the most recent version. Maybe you've noticed a pattern... ;)

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Sigan wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:12 am
Yeah, I saw that request. I don't know if I'm going to return to that game anytime soon. Besides, I don't have the most recent version. Maybe you've noticed a pattern... ;)
You don't have the game on Steam?, the latest version is only being updated when you activate the beta, I don't know why, but they said that the normal launch is problematic, but if you need, I'll send you the game link more recent, to help you, to help me... hehe

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I appreciate that, but I'm more interested in updating it when it's more updated. It just feels too weird right now...

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Sigan wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:52 am
I appreciate that, but I'm more interested in updating it when it's more updated. It just feels too weird right now...
Oh, great. It's kind of weird, I tried to find some tips here but it didn't work .. but only you add the list of tables already thanks I'll wait while this.

Do you have any tips that can help me, I'm studying the AOB scan will it be easier with it?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

You would probably do better, on this game, using mono features to find the offsets you want. That's how I found the, "player parameters."

I can help you with this one in a lot of ways. I couldn't get a great infinite items script in this because it handles the items in a way beyond my current understanding, which is why the workaround was to have it set the item amount when you crafted things. That doesn't help much if you want infinite arrows, though. Granted, you could just spend a few months crafting them (because I didn't address crafting time), but that's less than ideal for a table of mine.

Just let me know what you're trying to do and, between me and the attention our conversation brings to this topic, maybe other fellow cheaters will chime in with help.

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Well, it's not exactly in this game, but in Survivalist I'm trying to find the address and the value of endurance and life. but I found nothing.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Do you understand Mono features? because, if I recall, that game is unity as well.

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Hmm... I don't think so... I know little what I know is finding pointers, creating an AOB Scan that doesn't have to be restarted several times, just remember the memory view address and see where it is muted and put a " ?" who finds the address easily.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Yeah, your pointers were more advanced than I normally do.

To get into mono... activate mono features in cheat engine, then "dissect mono," and check out assembly-csharp. This is from the mono menu in CE. When you click the dissect part, a new window will open up with one line and and arrow on the left. Click the arrow, wait a split second, and the rest of the dlls will populate. You're probably only going to need to focus on Assembly-CSharp.

In some games, assembly-csharp.dll isn't what the game uses, but it is this way in most unity engine cases. And, in most cases all the code you really need to access is within that dll. But, you can look at anything in there. Changing stuff around isn't advised unless you're intentional about it, but this way you can browse all the code in more comprehensible language.

In there, you can scroll down and expand each interesting bit of code and it'll have four different drop downs. You're interested in "fields," and "methods." Fields are the offsets within that method. Methods are things like, "Update," (usually running constantly, with constant access to reference the offset), or "removeammo," (hypothetical) where you can see a very short method that just accesses the offset for the current ammo you have and does a subtract function when it's called. If you want to browse that region of memory, right click the method and click, "Jit." It'll take you to the first line of code in that method.

Within a simple method like that latter one, usually the final value is put into eax or rax before exiting that method, or sub. This can be helpful information to just have available, at times.

Just play around with it. Do a search for something you can find quickly, then browse that memory region where you've found the line of code that "accesses this address," and make sure "Activate Mono," is ticked in the Mono menu. This can show you a line like, "BattleController:DrawBall+1a" (Peglin, example). With that, you can do all kinds of things.

The easiest thing to do is right click it, click copy address, then hit Ctrl+A to bring up the assembler. Under, "Template," click "Full Injection," or just hit Shift+Ctrl+F. Paste the address you copied, which should look similar to my example. It'll have the method name, then the "+XX" after to set the line you're injecting at. Look at my table for an example. You could probably even update my table to the most recent version with this information. My scripts show the full information at the bottom of each one. Where I injected, what the line used to be, and what pattern of code you're looking for. Once you've matched a pattern - it's usually only a few lines away unless some major update happened - you can just change that injection point, or rewrite the script and copy and paste my code into the new injection point.

But, this is the information you need to get dangerous :) Also, it's not the limit of my knowledge on all this, but it's pretty close. I'm fairly amateur. Best of luck :)