Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: REQ:SHELTERED 2

Post by Csimbi »

StupidDog wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:11 pm
Ahhh gotcha. I appreciate the explanation bud :) I *might* give the game a try again but I'm finding it hard to play ;)
It is not going to make it any less tedious.
I wish this game was more like a dungeon keeper game or like Craft The World: you place blueprints and things get taken care of by a competent staff member nearby.
The micromanagement killed this - I think it had potential.

gasik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gasik »

if everyday, game time, need repair every mashine for clean air, water, etc its not have time for fun, just repeat again and again the same.

Okies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okies »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:55 am
Enabling the chargen script requires changing at least one stat (with the arrow) and adding any trait.
Once enabled, the script will get the right pointers whenever you change a stat or a trait.
I generally did it like this for leader and other members:
- take 1 point off strength
- in CE, set all caps to 20, set all stats to 5 except strength to 4.
- set remaining points to 1.
- back to the game, add the missing point to strength.
Traits you can pick as much you want, when you are all good, set remaining points to 0, then remove and add back a trait for force recalculations.
Awesome!

Thank you so much for explaining that to me! And thank you for making something that you didn't particularly enjoy yourself. Kudos to you! I agree that the game is a bit more grindy than the first game, hopefully that's a balancing issue they'll look at down the road, but for now, I'll enjoy myself :sleep:

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

This game needs more stuff that allows you to automate the boring stuff that you have to do from day 1 so you can focus on expanding out without having to micromanage ever damn thing.

I'm going to try and find some time to stop resources and items decreasing tomorrow when I get the time. There's a CH trainer out but (as usual) it doesn't work for me, I got it to run once but it crashed (the trainer not the game) after about a minute and now won't even run. I can't believe people actually pay for that shit lol.

LazerPazer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazerPazer »

So nobody can do normal table((( ehhhhh

r2c
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r2c »

+1

AmunRa7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AmunRa7 »

+1

Okies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okies »

StupidDog wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:46 pm
This game needs more stuff that allows you to automate the boring stuff that you have to do from day 1 so you can focus on expanding out without having to micromanage ever damn thing.

I'm going to try and find some time to stop resources and items decreasing tomorrow when I get the time. There's a CH trainer out but (as usual) it doesn't work for me, I got it to run once but it crashed (the trainer not the game) after about a minute and now won't even run. I can't believe people actually pay for that shit lol.
That's a shame for you really... I'm using the CH trainer and it works for me. I use the unlimited integrity cheat. Cheat? sure, but the degradation in this game is a joke. A filter shouldn't be needed to be fixed on a daily basis.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

The storage is the biggest problem.

We need to 999.999 limit and non decreasing inventory. Even 999k inv limit is enough for me.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi all and great table maker,
can the sifu create a good table for this management game,thanks..
1:no hunger
2:god mode
3:all resources item
4:all abilities n movement point
thanks

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

+1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

1293 downloads and 8 positive ratings.
That shows you how much people are interested but how little they actually care.
Get to a 1000 positive ratings and I'll have a look.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

I care a lot csimbi. Thx for the table but it wasn't useful for me to be honest.

To tell you the truth i've changed stat points easily with ce.

I wish you had just created an inventory hack anyways.

You are right tough, people has to clap at least.
Last edited by pacifista on Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

pacifista wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:00 am
people has to clap at least.
Thats exactly the point. If people were actually bothering to clap they would be hit positive rep/rating over 1300 people have downloaded and used what he did before he stopped playing. EIGHT people bothered to give rep for what he did, that just says that people really don't care enough to say thank you for what you've done, they just grabbed it and couldn't be bothered. I know YOU'RE grateful for what he did and took the time to post and say thanks but seriously..... most people are so entitled its crazy. The download/+rep ratio really shows that.

Rinno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rinno »

Game is pretty tough for my taste, food is easy to find but water is another story, currency in this game is your stuffs to trade and you need to grind more scraps to make stuffs, its a circle of hell, and it take a loooong time to get what your base need.
Sr for my english, what csimbi did really help out, he doing it for free, not his fav game still spending his time to make table for u guys, respect that.