[REQUEST] Deltarune Chapter 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Deltarune Chapter 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Super cool update this time. With aSwedishMagyar's enlightening information of variable names, I no longer need to use the VMBuffer and allows for more accurate ways to get offsets. Did a big overhaul with my code and should be much cleaner and quicker.

Here:
DELTARUNE.zip
Password: geo
Compressed with 7-Zip-zstd
(14.79 KiB) Downloaded 760 times
Edit: Should've re-labeled the setup script... whatever.

Curio M
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Curio M »

kokitree wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:31 pm
i made a table is only for hp and dark dollars thoug, i made it today because i got bored of not having a cheat table and just made it
I wanna ask you, how to add dark dollars with your cheat engine table? PLease, i wanna know

Curio M
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Curio M »

Geo wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:57 pm
alvaro222 wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:35 pm
Is there any way to add status modifiers to the game?
Well I wouldn't know too much about what exists in the game. If you're referring to them being tired, I just recently added it in the table here.

Also, when you reply to me, or anyone, you can edit the quote text from the post your replying to. You kept it all there and it makes this forum topic bloated. If possible, can you edit your post and trim it down? If the reply was to get my attention, just delete all text inside the quote.

So... update time! My last few tables, in retrospect, are garbage. I've written and polished my code to read through the VMBuffers much more accurately and followed how it pushes, pops, and navigates its unique stack for each CCode. Also fixed a few things so it adjusts to Chapter 1 and 2 accordingly. Along with that I added two threads in the background to run so it can automatically update the offsets/addresses. I also added the distinction for objects' local variables. I've only experimented with it, but found the main character's, Kris', movement speed so... pretty cool. Something important to note is you, generally, shouldn't freeze the address items' values in Cheat Engine because the very frequent changing of offsets and addresses may cause the address to be a random one that exists and you could, easily, overwrite an important pointer, causing a null pointer exception, crashing the game. Also added a few other global variables I found.

Here's the table:
DELTARUNE.zip

Edit: Oh. GameMaker's object variables are instance, not local, variables. I'll get'em next time.

And you too, can you explain how to give yourself weapons and armor from this sections? PLease

Curio M
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Curio M »

Kaisa wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:42 am
kokitree wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:33 pm
this is the table that i make.. im kinda of new to making table for games other than rpg makers ones
I think you forgotten to pointer scan them first -_-
How to make it right?

ChromicBun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChromicBun »

ApeDemon66 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:15 pm
Super cool update this time. With aSwedishMagyar's enlightening information of variable names, I no longer need to use the VMBuffer and allows for more accurate ways to get offsets. Did a big overhaul with my code and should be much cleaner and quicker.

Here:
DELTARUNE.zip
Edit: Should've re-labeled the setup script... whatever.
sorry but could you tell the password? you didn't exactly say it-