[REQ]GAS STATION SIMULATOR

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Ihatemakingnames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQ]GAS STATION SIMULATOR

Post by Ihatemakingnames »

Money, fuel reserve, and employee salary are floats.

Popularity (It is a grand total, not per level), Challenge progression (cars fueled, tips received, etc.) are 2-byte values.

Couldn't find values for lockpicking, excavator fuel, excavator heat, employee stamina, employee experience, warehouse stock, etc.

Finding a way to make customers never leave footprints, litter, etc. is beyond my knowledge of Cheat Engine.

EDIT: Found values for employee stamina but even with an AA script, you can't stop them from tiring out and needing to rest.
Last edited by Ihatemakingnames on Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

EPICNINJA1992
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EPICNINJA1992 »

THX

EPICNINJA1992
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EPICNINJA1992 »

+1

Brack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Brack »

+1
It would be very useful to "always clean" Station and WC. ;)

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Ihatemakingnames wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:19 am
Money, fuel reserve, and employee salary are floats.

Popularity (It is a grand total, not per level), Challenge progression (cars fueled, tips received, etc.) are 2-byte values.

Couldn't find values for lockpicking, excavator fuel, excavator heat, employee stamina, employee experience, warehouse stock, etc.

Finding a way to make customers never leave footprints, litter, etc. is beyond my knowledge of Cheat Engine.

EDIT: Found values for employee stamina but even with an AA script, you can't stop them from tiring out and needing to rest.
i see thanks for the info that challenge progression thing is kinda pissing me off because of the objective amount :lol:. for me actually i dont really mind to clean the floor etc, i just need the employee stamina xD so i could ask them to clean all the time lol and one more thing could you maybe do "reset premium payment cooldown" because the premium payment is connected to their stamina somehow so maybe if we could always pay our workers premium thing their stamina will always full
Last edited by michaelhost on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Vazi1in
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vazi1in »

+1

Brack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Brack »

I think an important cheat would also be that "Employees never get Tired", what do you think? :|

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

yeah but maybe if we could "reset premium payment cooldown" because the premium payment is connected to their stamina somehow we could always pay our workers premium thing so their stamina will instantly full

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Some things..

Money
Fuel capacity
Warehouse capacity

Events like Dennis and sandstorm... 1=on, 0=off

Maybe I update, maybe not.

v2: Excavator stuff, like speed and heat..read warning! and more
v3: Employee scripts, like staminaand work time and salary..
v4: No foot steps in store 8-)
v5: Work now on version 1.0.1.38259

Enjoy
Old tables
GSS2-Win64-Shipping.CT
(9.45 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
GSS2-Win64-Shipping-v2.CT
(14.73 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
GSS2-Win64-Shipping-v3.CT
(22.65 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Attachments
GSS2-Win64-Shipping-v5.CT
(26.21 KiB) Downloaded 644 times
GSS2-Win64-Shipping-v4.CT
(27.49 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ihatemakingnames
Noobzor
Noobzor

This is all I was able to do until I can either find more things or someone more experienced can find some more highly requested stuff like cleaning, a working employee stamina cheat, warehouse supplies, instant painting, lockpicking not sucking, etc.

This file comes with:

-Money fixed at $9999.99
-Fuel fixed at 200 Liters
-Infinite Trash Bag Capacity (pick up as much small trash as you want with only one small trash bag)
-Employees work for free
-Quick challenge completion
Attachments
Gas Station Simulator.CT
(16.68 KiB) Downloaded 377 times

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Ihatemakingnames wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:06 pm
This is all I was able to do until I can either find more things or someone more experienced can find some more highly requested stuff like cleaning, a working employee stamina cheat, warehouse supplies, instant painting, lockpicking not sucking, etc.

This file comes with:

-Money fixed at $9999.99
-Infinite Trash Bag Capacity (pick up as much small trash as you want with only one small trash bag)
-Employees work for free
hmm for the employee stamina how about search the premium payment, it has some kind of cooldown timer maybe it was easier than search the value for the true employee stamina and also i do some analysis and found out that the max stamina of each employee is 600 hope this info helps

Update : i have tried increasing the max stamina but after i entered the game the max stamina reset back to 600 and still decreasing to 589, 578 etc

mdnpascual
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mdnpascual »

Can anyone help me find how to get a product cost for the day and it's average?

I'm trying to make an external/overlay helper to display all the products current price so I don't need to go in the computer and 1 by 1 click on it's category to buy stock.

I tried searching for "all" value but no luck immediately on the next scan/day when the price change. I tried some UE4 object dumping but I'm not too knowledgeable to use it yet.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

Thanks for the tables.

Quick feedback regarding using Tuuuup! excellent table - I'm on Steam version 0.1.0.3.7731 - one table option isn't and that is Warehouse Stealing as Dennis stole some items with the doors open. I still had Dennis turned on in the options menu (found even set game menu, Dennis, to off stealing still occurs) to start over fresh if that matters.

Pyro411
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pyro411 »

I just thought of another one...

Sand pile removed with a single load from the dozer.

Ihatemakingnames
Noobzor
Noobzor

michaelhost wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:17 pm
Ihatemakingnames wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:06 pm

This file comes with:

-Money fixed at $9999.99
-Employees work for free
hmm for the employee stamina how about search the premium payment, it has some kind of cooldown timer maybe it was easier than search the value for the true employee stamina and also i do some analysis and found out that the max stamina of each employee is 600 hope this info helps

Update : i have tried increasing the max stamina but after i entered the game the max stamina reset back to 600 and still decreasing to 589, 578 etc
Thanks to this, I now have a working infinite employee stamina code.

A note on employee stamina: Employees you assign to cleaning will still go on break if there is nothing else to clean as it's just a hard-coded mechanic. Employees who are assigned to fueling, cash register, or car repair will remain forever.
Attachments
Gas Station Simulator v1.01.CT
-Added Infinite Employee Stamina
-Updated to latest hotfix
(19.43 KiB) Downloaded 533 times