Game Version: 1.0 BLUS30738
Options Required: Infinity creation PTS, cash, helth, stamina etc
Other Info: RPCS3

YoukaiMori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [BLUS30738 ] UFC Undisputed 3

Post by YoukaiMori »

I have an RPCS3 cheat engine table I made for myself but I have serial "BLES01231" as the serial listed on my install in RPCS3 0.0.29-f926(etc).

The game IS IN FACT UFC UNDISPUTED 3 for PS3 as per the topic title.

I have actually no idea if it works in exhibition, etc. It is purely for career mode. I also don't even know if this works for other people but it has worked for me on a couple different emulator versions with multiple career mode characters.

Career mode cheat table includes:

These two have two values saved I don't think it matters which you change but if one doesn't work maybe the other one will:
Your actions (Training, camp, etc) can be edited and locked. Decimal, I usually set it to 1 and then lock it until I'm done.
Your money: Set one of the values to whatever you want.

What I had typed here seems to have been possibly censored? to nbbbb(continuing) and I don't remember what I had originally said so....
Attributes: Strength, Speed, Cardio, Footwork can all be edited. To do this, the value listed is in hex. 0000####. Each of the sets of numbers has 2 Attributes in it, the first set of 2 ## is one stat, the other is the second stat. Edit them by googling the value between 0 and 255 that you want "in hex", put that value in its place.

These work like above but only have one value listed per skill, each value has both attack and defense in it.:

Skills: Such as punching, kicking, clinching, submissions, etc.

For example. Footwork/Str is foot work or strength. Say the value is 115 strength and 30 foot work. The number would be 0000731E.
For skills like submissions, the values are also in hex. If you want max attack and defense stats of everything just change everything to 0000FFFF, same thing you can do with stats.

Cardio = Health and if you have 100+ cardio you are almost unkillable even if all you do is mash buttons unless you're playing in heavyweight. Defense seems to make you take less damage, so give yourself high defense and high cardio and you can never lose.
Dunno what else you might want. This is a cheat engine table for an emulator and I'm responding to a 2 year old post. Every single person who finds this on google is lucky I even put the time into doing this.
Attachments
UFC Undisputed 3 RPCS3.CT
(4.83 KiB) Downloaded 860 times

jamescarter24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jamescarter24 »

YoukaiMori wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:55 am
I have an RPCS3 cheat engine table I made for myself but I have serial "BLES01231" as the serial listed on my install in RPCS3 0.0.29-f926(etc).

I have actually no idea if it works in exhibition, etc. It is purely for career mode. I also don't even know if this works for other people but it has worked for me on a couple different emulator versions with multiple career mode characters.

These two have two values saved I don't think it matters which you change but if one doesn't work maybe the other one will:
Your actions (Training, camp, etc) can be edited and locked. Decimal, I usually set it to 1 and then lock it until I'm done.

What I had typed here seems to have been possibly censored? to nbbbb(continuing) and I don't remember what I had originally said so....
Attributes: Strength, Speed, Cardio, Footwork can all be edited. To do this, the value listed is in hex. 0000####. Each of the sets of numbers has 2 Attributes in it, the first set of 2 ## is one stat, the other is the second stat. Edit them by googling the value between 0 and 255 that you want "in hex", put that value in its place.

These work like above but only have one value listed per skill, each value has both attack and defense in it.:

For example. Footwork/Str is foot work or strength. Say the value is 115 strength and 30 foot work. The number would be 0000731E.
For skills like submissions, the values are also in hex. If you want max attack and defense stats of everything just change everything to 0000FFFF, same thing you can do with stats.

Cardio = Health and if you have 100+ cardio you are almost unkillable even if all you do is mash buttons unless you're playing in heavyweight. Defense seems to make you take less damage, so give yourself high defense and high cardio and you can never lose.
Dunno what else you might want. This is a cheat engine table for an emulator and I'm responding to a 2 year old post. Every single person who finds this on google is lucky I even put the time into doing this.

you're the goat for making an account just to share your table. god bless

yabadabadoodoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yabadabadoodoo »

how do i use this please i dont get it im new

drez047
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drez047 »

good day can you help i want to put cheat on my eboot ps3 ufc undisputed 3 and i want to find mod off set or game patern hex to edit and i want to know if rcps3 emu and on ps3 same hex to edit plss help

PronKill
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PronKill »

yabadabadoodoo wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:06 am
how do i use this please i dont get it im new
You need to download the emulator on which they made the table. Then you just open the table, attach Cheat Engine to the emulator and it should work.

bishopqq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bishopqq »

I'm struggingly to both find the exact emulator version you use and to replicate finding the values myself.

Here's my steps which aren't quite working.
Attach cheat engine to the process with the thumbnail that matches the game (rather than the rpcs3 process that stays open when the game is closed.
My strike offence/defense is 59, so I search for 00003B3B across all values with the hex checkbox ticked, find about 1000 values, then train and raise the stats by 2 and search for 00003D3D maybe find 3 maybe find 0 and then after training a 2nd time I'm down to 0 results.

Any ideas on how to do this better?

YoukaiMori2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YoukaiMori2 »

Lol okay I made my account while very, very drunk, posted my post, forgot my password and haven't been able to recover it because email services are down so I had to make another account lol. Let's get started...

1) The table still works with the current update for RPCS3, just tested it after updating a bunch of times and having played other games recently so at the very least it still works for me. But I did say I have no clue if it works for other people, this is my first public cheat engine table I usually just keep them for myself.

2) To find values on your own, you're going to have to modify your cheat engine client to allow 2 bye and 4 byte endian values, most things are stored as 2 byte and hex once I found that out it made it easier to find things.

bishopqq wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:11 pm
I'm struggingly to both find the exact emulator version you use and to replicate finding the values myself.

Here's my steps which aren't quite working.
Attach cheat engine to the process with the thumbnail that matches the game (rather than the rpcs3 process that stays open when the game is closed.
My strike offence/defense is 59, so I search for 00003B3B across all values with the hex checkbox ticked, find about 1000 values, then train and raise the stats by 2 and search for 00003D3D maybe find 3 maybe find 0 and then after training a 2nd time I'm down to 0 results.

Any ideas on how to do this better?
Select memory range (I forget but RPCS3 only uses memory within a certain range which will save you from killing your PC by scanning all of your ram over and over and over.). If you know the values of your stats or skills you can search for that exact value, I.E. you want to edit your standing kicks and they are 31 offense and 59 defense. 00001F3B (1F is your offense, 3B is your defense in this case), train it by doing something that raises either offense or defense and then you should have your value because unless your other skills are matching exactly you shouldn't find them. Works best after you've done one or two training because your career stats/skills always start at 55 everything from what I can tell.

Anyways, good luck everybody, shocked by how many people have downloaded a cheat table for a 10 year old game on an emulator lol.

bishopqq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bishopqq »

Thanks for the walkthrough. I think my issue might have be not having the ability to use 4 byte endian values. I was just coming here to post that thanks to your hints I was able to edit my values using the cheat memory editor built into RPCS3 instead of cheat engine. Also I think the popularity of it might be PC gamers seeing all the UFC 5 advertising? Certainly how I got here.

drez047
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drez047 »

can i do this on ps3 using netcheat?

S_Q3H
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by S_Q3H »

Hey Man thx for the walkthrough, i was able change my fighters stats to the max, but i just have 1 question and that is how can i lock the action points because for some reason i couldnt just save them from ur table nor find their value in the engine so if u could walk me through how u can lock them would be much appreciated . thx for ur time

SalemAlharbii98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SalemAlharbii98 »

YoukaiMori wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:55 am

Can you please update this cheat engine table? Because after the last update of RPCS3 it stopped working for me