Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
The_onest_king
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] GAMEDEC

Post by The_onest_king »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:55 pm
Ok, i giving up. Can you please help me with this one?
U.P.D. Nevermind. I did it. Thx anyway.
Last edited by The_onest_king on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Recorsa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Recorsa »

Reneard, thank you very much for a detailed reply! Karma +1 for your good work and kind attitude.

I cheated a cheat a bit and changed all "01" to "55" starting from offset 00038F60 (which you kindly indicated) in one pack (Change All). It worked well. All my points were doubled (where I had "1" point now I have "55" and where I had "2" points now I have "110" points). I dispersed them between the professions. It worked fine. I even got the achievements.

But there is one thing. It seems by changing all "01" in one big smash I changed my chosen character model to another :D It seems I would have to check every "01" manually to try to avoid such change.

Thoughts on how to avoid the change of the character model are appreciated.

UPDATE: (1) I manually checked and returned all "01" which did NOT refer to "IntProperty" (I know, my miss) AND as termun suggested above (Karma +1 for you too for a good hint) I started from 00038E80 offset and make changes from there. Now I have enough points AND my chosen model stays.

Thank you again, Reneard and termun!

So, on the base of instructions from Reneard, termun and AlasGard (karma +1 for you too) above and my experience, the procedure may be as follows:

1. Go to ...\AppData\Local\GameDEC\Saved\SaveGames, choose the Save File you will change and make a copy of it (e.g., on the Desktop);
2. Open this Save File in AppData\Local\GameDEC\Saved\SaveGames, for example, save_20 with HEX editor
3. Go to offset 00038E80;
4-1. From there and up to the end search for "01" bytes with a reference to IntProperty only and ignore the rest;
4-2. Ignore offset 00039340 as it may change your character model (needs to be checked further);
5. From the offset 00038E80 (possibly ignoring offset 00039340 for now) change all "01" bytes to some other bytes, e.g., "55" (I used this number). Sometimes this value changed to "37" but it seems OK;
6. Save changes and close the HEX editor;
7. Load game and see if the desired values were changed, you can use them to gain professions and nothing is broken;
8. If anything is wrong then restore from backup and start over.

Doing this one should keep in mind that the numbers, starting offset etc. MAY differ from the chosen approach, city etc. Someone needs to check this.

Anyway, make a back up of your save before you try anything.
Last edited by Recorsa on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dooglewd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dooglewd »

CaesarCzech wrote:
okay basically find the offset 00038F60 and then look around for 01 value and change the values 01 to FF experimentally it can be bit before 00038F60 ofset but mostly behind it you want to switch your view of hex editor to hex and and search for 01 near 00038f60 and that 01 should be in IntProperty area so to speak.
Now to just find how to deal with skills. okay i apparently accidentally hacked skills, it has to be 01 as well and its naer 0038f60 as well. two hours but its done anybody wants i can edit those saves for them it should be 10 minutes job now that i know what to do.
Hey man would appreciate it if you could.
Attachments
save_1 - Copy.7z
(44.11 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Okay doglewd should work, cant check it because of how saveslots.sav file works but you just need to rename it back to what it was saved as.
Attachments
save_1 - Copy.rar
(48.9 KiB) Downloaded 248 times

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

dooglewd wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:04 pm
CaesarCzech wrote:
okay basically find the offset 00038F60 and then look around for 01 value and change the values 01 to FF experimentally it can be bit before 00038F60 ofset but mostly behind it you want to switch your view of hex editor to hex and and search for 01 near 00038f60 and that 01 should be in IntProperty area so to speak.
Now to just find how to deal with skills. okay i apparently accidentally hacked skills, it has to be 01 as well and its naer 0038f60 as well. two hours but its done anybody wants i can edit those saves for them it should be 10 minutes job now that i know what to do.
sorry for double post quote got deleted so im pinging you

AlasGard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlasGard »

Recorsa wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:38 pm
Reneard, thank you very much for a detailed reply! Karma +1 for your good work and kind attitude.

I cheated a cheat a bit and changed all "01" to "55" starting from offset 00038F60 (which you kindly indicated) in one pack (Change All). It worked well. All my points were doubled (where I had "1" point now I have "55" and where I had "2" points now I have "110" points). I dispersed them between the professions. It worked fine. I even got the achievements.

But there is one thing. It seems by changing all "01" in one big smash I changed my chosen character model to another :D It seems I would have to check every "01" manually to try to avoid such change.

Thoughts on how to avoid the change of the character model are appreciated.
The "01" of the "offset 00039340" changes the character's model when changing it

Edit1: I got it without changing the character model change the "01" from "offset 0000038F60" to "offset 00039120"
In my case change the value "01" to the value "55".
I pass my save in case someone wants to see or use it
[Link]
Last edited by AlasGard on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dooglewd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dooglewd »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:35 pm
dooglewd wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:04 pm

sorry for double post quote got deleted so im pinging you
Thank you brother

Mati8
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mati8 »

I play as:
Pronous: she/her
Origin: Low City
Values: Hedonism

Always make a .sav backup.

Save files (.sav) are editable. Go to c:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\GameDEC\Saved\SaveGames

Visit [Link] -> upload .sav file [for non-patrons there is a limit to how many saves you can edit in a certain amount of time] (bypassable by Tor Browser)
:!: Modify green number in parenthesis (pictures below).
:!: Scroll all the way to the bottom, download and copy Save.sav in xxxSaved\SaveGames
Spoiler
ImageImage
Last edited by Mati8 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

that worked good for the save edit, thanks Dude

Mati8
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mati8 »

//edit::!: Don't use 99999, vast majority of my save files are fucked. The game crashing constantly if i try to load them.
Crashes started to appear with meeting Sheriff at the Saloon (Welcome Package scene is corrupted).

Money, Level and Lootboxes in Harvest Time are a simple 4 byte value.
//upd2::!: Change values to a lower number to make game stable, Welcome Package scene passable.
for example
Money: 60104
Level: 8
Lootboxes: 60
Spoiler
---
---
//upd3::!: Bells, crafted materials at Hon Clan's Stronghold are also 4 byte.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Up for a table :)

JinKurogane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JinKurogane »

Hi, just asking if someone could possibly edit my save to have max professions, i have tried but didn't succeed even with all the infos here.
Great Thanks in advance.
Attachments
save_1.rar
(82.49 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

cuiyunqi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cuiyunqi »

i had to reply THAT Saveeditonline is totally work

zhenle1994
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zhenle1994 »

cuiyunqi wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:24 am
i had to reply THAT Saveeditonline is totally work
I second this.

jackm8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jackm8 »

Slight contribution to what was already established about using save editor.

Game has main skill points (Red, Yellow, Blue, Green), and derivatives (for red; Determination, Authority...). If you only wish to change main points, without effecting derivative points, only change "current" values in save editor. "all" values will also effect all already gained derivative points, possibly preventing further xp gain. About main points, the ones that are affected by editing on a new save files, are Current 1 = Yellow, Current 2 = Blue, Current 4 = Red, Current 5 = Green.

EDIT
Actually that part changes from save to save. In the one that I'm currently trying to change All 1 is red, Current is Blue... So it's trial by error. Any one of the stated here could change main stat points.
current :(1)
All :(1)
current 1 :(1)
All 1 :(1)
current 2 :(1)
All 2 :(1)
current 3 :(1)
All 3 :(1)
current 4 :(1)
All 4 :(1)
current 5 :(1)
All 5 :(1)
current 6 :(1)
All 6 :(1)

I'm not sure if you can do wrong by changing derivative skill points, but you can certainly do some wrong by changing everything. I ended up with Gamedec that got called by both sex pronouns in the in game chat. The safest way is to only change main stat points. But you must find them first. My way is to edit only one save, change everything, open save in game, then revert all changes until I find the right four.
Last edited by jackm8 on Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.