[REQUEST] GAMEDEC

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] GAMEDEC

Post by SODI »

Used one of the saves dropped here to find the addresses and wrote a table for stats.
Activate
go to professions to populate the table (might need few tries)
Change the numbers
Note: It will update in game after profession purchase or save=>load. Table shows 6 addresses for 4 attributes, that's cause game assigns 2 more addresses to an attribute depending on your background. The values of 2 addresses for the attribute will add up.

My game version: 1.1.29
GOG version.

Have Fun.
Attachments
GameDEC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(10.09 KiB) Downloaded 481 times

Cybot
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cybot »

clankorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clankorn »

Can u update pls it? method doesn't work

aristroblade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aristroblade »

Mati8 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:05 pm
I play as:
Pronous: she/her
Origin: Low City
Values: Hedonism

Always make a .sav backup.

Save files (.sav) are editable. Go to c:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\GameDEC\Saved\SaveGames

Visit [Link] -> upload .sav file [for non-patrons there is a limit to how many saves you can edit in a certain amount of time] (bypassable by Tor Browser)
:!: Modify green number in parenthesis (pictures below).
:!: Scroll all the way to the bottom, download and copy Save.sav in xxxSaved\SaveGames
Spoiler
ImageImage
Saveditonline no longer works. It says wrong format

KasumiGoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KasumiGoto »

aristroblade wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:34 am
Mati8 wrote:
I play as:

Save files (.sav) are editable. Go to c:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\GameDEC\Saved\SaveGames

Visit [Link] -> upload .sav file [for non-patrons there is a limit to how many saves you can edit in a certain amount of time] (bypassable by Tor Browser)
:!: Scroll all the way to the bottom, download and copy Save.sav in xxxSaved\SaveGames
Spoiler
ImageImage
Seconded. Can anyone explain better how to edit the files? In my save games at the beginning of the game my offsets don't go as high at the ones mentioned in earlier posts, and I'm admittedly a bit new to editing this way so any help would be appreciated. Alternatively if anyone has a save with a female model (don't care what style) and she/her pronouns they'd be willing to share I'd be incredibly grateful. I cannot find a working cheat table for this game and the tools shared for editing the save files aren't working. The most recent cheat table here is marked as being for the GOG version of the game, not steam (which is the version I have) so maybe someone who has that version could see if creating and sharing a save file edited with that table can cross platforms.

luke1970
Cheater
Cheater

Post by luke1970 »

KasumiGoto wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:52 pm
aristroblade wrote:
Mati8 wrote:
I play as:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Seconded. Can anyone explain better how to edit the files? In my save games at the beginning of the game my offsets don't go as high at the ones mentioned in earlier posts, and I'm admittedly a bit new to editing this way so any help would be appreciated. Alternatively if anyone has a save with a female model (don't care what style) and she/her pronouns they'd be willing to share I'd be incredibly grateful. I cannot find a working cheat table for this game and the tools shared for editing the save files aren't working. The most recent cheat table here is marked as being for the GOG version of the game, not steam (which is the version I have) so maybe someone who has that version could see if creating and sharing a save file edited with that table can cross platforms.
3rd that. I'm using GOG version 1.7.1 and nothing seems to work. Any update?

hjt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hjt »

luke1970 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:23 pm
KasumiGoto wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:52 pm
aristroblade wrote:

3rd that. I'm using GOG version 1.7.1 and nothing seems to work. Any update?
4th I guess.

Any news/updates, ways? The original 1.5 table works for the base game, but not the DLC. Would appreciate it