[REQUEST] STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town (Steam)

Post by Razapudroshko »

please no upgrade requirements!) to built everything and skip the game)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Added a few more thing into the table, like getting and setting time: viewtopic.php?p=211331#p211331

fhcorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fhcorn »

Wondering if we're able to raise the percentage of discovering the Koropon/Earth sprites instead? The game seems to know the actual number of how many sprites has been found. Trying to unlock Spirit of Spring and her events by playing around with the sprite number. Doesn't work.

For example, first time meeting '???", you need 30 sprites, so I set to 29. And then I worked the one sprite through normal ways. No events triggered.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

my hunch is that what you see in UserData is just the shown value and not true value I would guess the true controller for the spirits is inside the KoromoMaster on KoromoController as if not mistaken there are only 800? sprites in the game

primeval
Cheater
Cheater

Post by primeval »

more cheat please

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

Ok I think I see whats going on when pertaining to Koropon Points =/= Koropon Followers

Koropon Points are what you use to unlock more stuff from the Shrine it just so happens that it is more or less 1:1 when it comes to Koropon Followers I'll dig about and check again if I can see anything with the Koropon Follower thing

psroran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by psroran »

I can change the Koropon followers by scanning it while assigning them to their post from the village green koropon and make it 800. But I don't know how to script it to find the everchanging value so it doesn't really help much for other people

buggy168
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buggy168 »

I have merged all GreenHouse's tables with Cake-san's table to one, update bag slot to 32 and some cheats too. Credit to GreenHouse and Cake-san.
Attachments
SOS-POOT-GreenHouse.CT
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 1237 times

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

anyway digging further there's FarmAnimalParameter that pretty much controls everything when it comes to your animals you can pretty much give yourself generation 10 animals from the get go with this method but I have no idea how to effectively hook this method into CE

Lunari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunari »

fhcorn wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:05 pm
Wondering if we're able to raise the percentage of discovering the Koropon/Earth sprites instead? The game seems to know the actual number of how many sprites has been found. Trying to unlock Spirit of Spring and her events by playing around with the sprite number. Doesn't work.

For example, first time meeting '???", you need 30 sprites, so I set to 29. And then I worked the one sprite through normal ways. No events triggered.
So, what I've seen from playing the game, is that there's a limit of how many sprites you can find in a day (these followers). You can only get 5 max in a day, then nothing you do will get you more. This probably also sets a limit of when you'd get the Spirit/access to the shrine, because if say, you start playing at day 2 iirc, then 5 ea day you'll need 20 days to get to 100 and unlock the shrine, then the earliest you can achieve it would be by 21 of spring.
Likewise, the 30 sprites event would only be possible on 7th day+
Any of these things could be a problem, no? Either the limit, or the event only being triggereable after n days? o.o

Anyways, idk ^^""" Just throwing here what I noticed. I hope it helps!