[PAID REQUEST]Still (Sniper Elite 4) I have a new idea this time.

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
wyf36584
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[PAID REQUEST]Still (Sniper Elite 4) I have a new idea this time.

Post by wyf36584 »

Game Name: Sniper Elite 4
Game Engine: [Asura]
Game Version: V1.5.0(Single player cracked version)
Options Required:
1. Set a button, I can add an enemy soldier by pressing it once, and an infinite number of enemy soldiers can be added by pressing it countless times. (Or let us change our thinking In the single player story mode The total number of people on a map is 80. I killed an enemy soldier, and he will spawn another enemy soldier somewhere. The total number of people remains unchanged. I threw a grenade and killed 4 people. He will spawn 4 new enemy soldiers somewhere on this map. The total number of people will not be large or small I can play on this map for an indefinitely long time)200 USD The cost can be negotiated
(Will anyone do it? If you are willing to try, please PM)

2. I can set up a transparent invisible wall myself (anywhere), and the player and enemy soldiers can't pass through after setting.(My intention is to block a few intersections so that players and enemy soldiers cannot pass It does not have to be an invisible wall, it can be other objects, as long as it can block the intersection. Note: several intersections must be blocked)150 USD(The invisible wall has been completed)

completed